[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #2021
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
 whokid said:
r u fu*kiin serious? this n*gga makes an unannounced trip to NYC, records a fu*kboyesque video in the safest place possible (hotel room and Times Square, and then goes to some random corner where two 50 cent haters embrace him. fu*k THE COP!
Still, you can say all that but this fat fu*k was actually in NYC roaming around in NYC the city 50 supposedly runs. Makes 50 cent look bad, which I am sure thats what he wanted to do with all that footage, to prove he can talk sh*t to 50 cent and touch down and roam around NYC like its whatever. I think the fat fu*k here is at the point where he is loving this, he isn't going to run like the others, he seems to want to take all this and use it to his benefit, very bold move by him.
 9 years ago '08        #2022
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Mannn this dude was walkin around Manhattan and on the subway.
Southside dont even look like that. Why wasn't he in front of 50 CENT'S OFFICE? He gettin lame and lamer. Anytime somebody got to say "Dont count the Boss Out" YOU LOST.
See he wasn't trying to start anything with nobody, he was there trying to make 50 cent look bad by doing a 50 cent diss video in NYC. When was the last time you see something like that?, wasn't it the DPG's New York New York?, I mean that was an actual video compared to this but even then some sh*t popped off during that. I know this beef isn't as deep as that, but this isn't a good look at all for 50 cent to have this fat head still here after all he has done, It isn't working the fat fu*k isn't backing down.
 9 years ago '04        #2023
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
lol at ross in Manhattan...50 office was right around the corner...the video woulda been better if he shot it there
 9 years ago '08        #2024
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Junglist said:
i hope your being sarcastic, times square is the safest part of new york at any given time of day, u get tickets for throwing cigarette butts on the ground there, its flooded w/ cops
I am not actually, but if you cant see this makes 50 look bad then you're not seeing the whole picture. What is this fat guy from MIA doing in NYC making a video for a diss song about 50 cent the man that "runs NY"?, sure not 50's "hood" but still his city. 50 will need to reply with a video for Officer Riiiiickyyyy in MIA and if he really wants to deal big blow do it in CAROL CITY, now that will be a great response.

Last edited by The N; 02-19-2009 at 06:16 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #2025
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 sniper1 said:
rick ross' action was stronger then that diss track.......... getting bang em involved was a good response to 50 getting tia involved..... lets see how this plays out......

also why people getting all upset about the 'monkey' sh*t??? 50 labelled his OWN line 'gorilla unit' didnt he???
[pic - click to view]

Ironically Ross actually looks like a Gorilla though:lachen001:, so I don't get why he calling 50 cent a "Monnnnkey".

Last edited by The N; 02-19-2009 at 06:16 PM..
 02-23-2009, 11:33 AM         #2026
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross is so full of himself its ridiculous..that dude is really stupid...i cant believe how dumb he sounds in interviews
 9 years ago '07        #2027
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
Rick Ross says if you judge him on making music, then his Deeper Than Rap LP (due March 24) should make a bigger splash on the SoundScan charts than 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

"That's for sport," Ross said about his dis raps aimed at 50. The Miami monster said his underground records won't overshadow the hits on his album. "My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring,' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. People listening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people how talented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

All the extra aside, Ross is spitting on all the Deeper Than Rap records that have leaked so far. The album is sounding like it will definitely be one of the premier offerings of 2009. "On Top of the World" came out Friday, and a week before that, he dropped "Cigar Music."

" 'Cigar Music,' that song is, after you release a song like 'Mafia Music,' it's like playing chess," he said. "Once you clean the table, once you make your moves, once you're satisfied with your result, once you understand the opponent, at some point you gotta sit back and fire up your cigar. That's what I d id that record for. It's the calm after the storm. It's timeless music and a preview to let the fans know how much my music has matured. Shout-out to Bink [who produced the track]. I think it's a record that can be appreciated by people who really love clean music."

Deeper Than Rap has guest spots from Nas, Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne, and last week on 106 & Park, Kanye West revealed he will be featured on "Maybach Music 2."
somebody tell this clown to take them damn earplugs out his ears....This dude is sounding more crazy than Prodigy and Fat Joe...LMAO
 9 years ago '07        #2028
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
Officer Ricky's buggin' out...
 9 years ago '07        #2029
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
how tha hell your post get higher than the damn thread???

:wtf:
 02-23-2009, 11:44 AM         #2030
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aw man............
 02-23-2009, 11:46 AM         #2031
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
officer rickkyyyyyyeeeeeeee
 9 years ago '06        #2032
jj01 
space
space
$44,955 | Props total: 4675 4675
sh*t is going to be classic when he comes out the gate with under 100k sold, only way that wont happen is if khaled helps him out and cops a sh*tload. dont put that past def jam, they done that sh*t before.

2nd week numbers is what we should wait for, to see the % drop off
 9 years ago '07        #2033
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
He believes his own hype
 02-23-2009, 12:00 PM         #2035
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

[pic - click to view]

man u playing that gif OUT!...got dayum lol how many times are u gon use it.

i cant believe nobody aint say nothing bout this yet lol
 9 years ago '05        #2036
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
Even Rick Ross doesnt believe the shyt he's saying

Bkjj11 said:
how tha hell your post get higher than the damn thread???

:wtf:
Yeah that too^
 9 years ago '06        #2037
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Hey I guess he has to create a lil bit more momentum around his album since I hear nobody at all talkin about his release. Is Def Jam still going to put this album out?
 9 years ago '05        #2038
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
ha,its funny but he should know the difference between him and 50

50 is a international star, so he most likely wont sell more records than him ever lol.

but he gotta have confidence right?
 9 years ago '05        #2039
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
this nucca should change his name to scrooge mcduck cause everything out his mouth is ducktales
 9 years ago '08        #2040
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
"My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring,' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. People listening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people how talented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

So i think i got the secret to getting a record deal.. just osay the most ridcolous things and be extra confident no matter how trash you are (e.g. Piles) lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy