[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 119
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #181
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 Iverson Romo said:
why did you use to pretend to be black on here and use the N word until you were exposed?
aint u that f*g**t with the fungus growin on his neck?
 9 years ago '08        #182
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
*wonders why 50 didn't respond this fast to The Game*
 9 years ago '07        #183
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69838 69838
 Cooked Brickz said:
*wonders why 50 didn't respond this fast to The Game*
50 still gets money off game...

if he would have ja ruled THE GAME, then 50 would be destroying his own money...think about it....just like buck....thats money right there....its called a position of power lol
 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM         #184
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
aint u that f*g**t with the fungus growin on his neck?

im still waiting for the reason on why you were pretending to be black
 9 years ago '06        #185
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 Iverson Romo said:
im still waiting for the reason on why you were pretending to be black
i never did u idiot. i did say n*gga tho. still waitin on ur explanation of that fu*kin fungus on ur necks. from eatin ya moms pus*y or something?
 9 years ago '04        #186
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 1062 1062
fungus, w igger cant we all get along?
 9 years ago '06        #187
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Dat N!gg@ Don't Want Dem Problems B!tches!


 9 years ago '05        #188
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
fu*k yo couch n*gga.



I'm white.
 9 years ago '06        #189
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i still dont get why ross would decide to go at 50 of all people especially with the C.O. sh*t

50's latest diss tracks might not be super good but he has enough power to fu*k up ross' career
 01-29-2009, 11:51 PM         #190
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat a.ss playin wii fit nintendo

 01-29-2009, 11:55 PM         #191
BKHolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not impressed
 9 years ago '07        #192
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
YOU n*ggaS ARE IDIOTS . ROSS THREW LIKE 2 BARS AT CURTIS AND CURTIS DOES A WHOLE SONG AND NOW n*ggaS ARE ACTING LIKE ROSS THREW A FULL BLOWN ATTACK. THE LAST 2 n*ggaS CURTIS BEEFED WITH WENT PLATINUM, WEEZY AND KANYE. ROSS ABOUT TO DROP AN ALBUM AND CURTIS TOOK THE BAIT. CURTIS'S DISS IS CORNY, THE BEAT IS HORRIBLE, AND HIS SINGING ON THE HOOK, AGAIN!!! TO HEAR A DOPE DISS GO LISTEN TO ETHER OR HIT EM UP OR WHAT UP WHATS HAPPENIN. THE ONLY REASON CURTIS GETS PLAY IN NEW YORK IS BECAUSE HE HAS SLAY, WHOO KID, AND FLEX ON PAYROLL. TOS FLOPPED, THAT sh*t DIDN'T EVEN GO PLASTIC. AND BY THE WAY IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR MAFIA MUSIC....
ROSS LYRICALLY > CURTIS LYRICALLY
 9 years ago '08        #193
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
50 dont play
 01-30-2009, 12:04 AM         #194
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after listening to both saigon and buddens disses ,i cant even listen to this bullsh*t ...


50 fell off, talking about guns,shooting,stabbing people,death.... mean while he lives in a nice neighborhood ,has a enterprise ,a label,clothing line,vitamin water,nice house and cars.......... your arent using that FO FO FO FO on nobody ........the gangsta sh*t is played out
 9 years ago '05        #195
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
wow

 9 years ago '07        #196
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69838 69838
 soundtrackk said:
after listening to both saigon and buddens disses ,i cant even listen to this bullsh*t ...


50 fell off, talking about guns,shooting,stabbing people,death.... mean while he lives in a nice neighborhood ,has a enterprise ,a label,clothing line,vitamin water,nice house and cars.......... your arent using that FO FO FO FO on nobody ........the gangsta sh*t is played out
joe budden has a nice house on the hills though he's the baddest man on the internet...dont talk about joey like that....
 9 years ago '06        #197
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
can someone just tell me what ross said? i dont feel like listening to his mafia music track.
 9 years ago '05        #198
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
this just the start man

i gotta feeling sh*t gonna get realllllllllllllllllllll good in a week.
 9 years ago '07        #199
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69838 69838
 MELODY said:
YOU n*ggaS ARE IDIOTS . ROSS THREW LIKE 2 BARS AT CURTIS AND CURTIS DOES A WHOLE SONG AND NOW n*ggaS ARE ACTING LIKE ROSS THREW A FULL BLOWN ATTACK. THE LAST 2 n*ggaS CURTIS BEEFED WITH WENT PLATINUM, WEEZY AND KANYE. ROSS ABOUT TO DROP AN ALBUM AND CURTIS TOOK THE BAIT. CURTIS'S DISS IS CORNY, THE BEAT IS HORRIBLE, AND HIS SINGING ON THE HOOK, AGAIN!!! TO HEAR A DOPE DISS GO LISTEN TO ETHER OR HIT EM UP OR WHAT UP WHATS HAPPENIN. THE ONLY REASON CURTIS GETS PLAY IN NEW YORK IS BECAUSE HE HAS SLAY, WHOO KID, AND FLEX ON PAYROLL. TOS FLOPPED, THAT sh*t DIDN'T EVEN GO PLASTIC. AND BY THE WAY IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR MAFIA MUSIC....
ROSS LYRICALLY > CURTIS LYRICALLY
tell me when a young money artist gonna come out :yayo:
 9 years ago '07        #200
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Bkjj11 said:
tell me when a young money artist gonna come out :yayo:
WAYNE CAN DROP AN ALBUM WITH 2 OTHER YOUNG MONEY MEMBERS AND STILL SELL MORE THAN TERMINATE ON SITE :greetings10:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy