Jay-Z Crying On Hot97 After Hearing Ether!!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM         #61
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kudafi said:
Thing is Jay Z twisted Nas' success into something bad. Jay-Z's one of the most succesful artists. No doubt. But Jay-Z dissing Nas because Nas not being successful as Jay is like Bill Gates (last year era when he was the richest man in the world or w/e) dissing Steve Jobs (founder of Apple) because he only had "2" good products. Get where I'm going with this?

And I get Nas winning the battle... But how did Jay-Z win the war? Just because he was more successful?
How did Jay win the war?

The more successful career is one part...

Not to mention Nas wants to call him ugly and gay...but Jay has wifed one of the most beautiful women in the world, while
Nas is stuck with Kelis.
 9 years ago '06        #62
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
at anyone sayin ether wasnt the highlight of the feud. we all know who won, but come on.. yall is kiddin yourselves.
 01-25-2009, 03:09 PM         #63
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just can't trust a BX kid's opinion on the issue

I've never heard a legitimate argument on why takeover is better...and this site is a known hotbed for Jay-Z d*ckriding
 01-25-2009, 04:03 PM         #64
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
also fu*kin someones baby mama and leaving a condem on the baby seat>>>>>>>> than accusing another n*gga of being ugly and gay, also cus jay clearly got the better chick, fact against accusations i cheer for facts
idk how young you are but i cant identify with you at all. id be embarrassed about that sh*t. if i was jay i would have made up with nas too, cause i wouldnt want my legacy to be haterism 101. if you cant see how juvenile and hater motivated not only those actions were but then the songs..

obviously nas hurt jays feelings long before ether. tons of baby moms get fu*ked everyday but you doin that extra sh*t to get at nas then you one jealous hater motivated mother fu*ker. and obviously ether brought back all those emotions jay once had for nas, which made him expose himself for all that sh*t.

cause uh thats what haters do, jay didn't have nothing to fall back on in the first place so he was doin some bullsh*t to get at nas then he had nothing to fall back on after ether so he had to fall back on the bullsh*t again.
 01-25-2009, 06:14 PM         #65
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas loses not only by calling another man ugly, but calling a man ugly who hit up a chic that you impregnated...thats basically taking a shot at your own character which imo is suicide....and also imo, ether was the most overrated, jealous, childish sounding diss songs that i've heard.....best line in the whole diss was "rocafella died of aids that was the end of his chapter/ and this the guy u choose to name your company after".... blueprint 2(the song)>ether....

Last edited by youngholla; 01-25-2009 at 06:19 PM..
 01-25-2009, 07:30 PM         #66
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
nas loses not only by calling another man ugly, but calling a man ugly who hit up a chic that you impregnated...thats basically taking a shot at your own character which imo is suicide....and also imo, ether was the most overrated, jealous, childish sounding diss songs that i've heard.....best line in the whole diss was "rocafella died of aids that was the end of his chapter/ and this the guy u choose to name your company after".... blueprint 2(the song)>ether....
i know you come from a completely biased opinion but you honestly cant believe that. no man ALWAYS fu*ks women that are beyond fu*kable by an ugly dude. especially when you bring money hungry bi*ches into the picture, ever heard of hugh heffner. for that matter isnt it obvious beyonce went after a lifestyle. yea she worth a ton now but flash back to like 01 02, before that movie money, she was after them 100 million dollar men. a blind man can see that but a biased one probably cant.
 01-25-2009, 09:50 PM         #67
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
i know you come from a completely biased opinion but you honestly cant believe that. no man ALWAYS fu*ks women that are beyond fu*kable by an ugly dude. especially when you bring money hungry bi*ches into the picture, ever heard of hugh heffner. for that matter isnt it obvious beyonce went after a lifestyle. yea she worth a ton now but flash back to like 01 02, before that movie money, she was after them 100 million dollar men. a blind man can see that but a biased one probably cant.
umm, i was referring to nas baby momma....u just expose your own biasness by getting completely off topic to try and justify your statement
 9 years ago '05        #68
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
What Papoose song was that? sh*t was hot and its not who want it.
 01-26-2009, 04:12 PM         #69
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z > Nas
Takeover > Ether
Supa Ugly > Ether
BP2 > Ether
Vol. 3, Kingdom Come, The Dynasty, & BP 2 > I Am, Nastradamus, Streets Disciple, HHID & God's Son

Just for kicks...

How Nas gonna call Jay a biter when Pac sonned him on "Against All Odds"?

"This little n*gga named Nas think he live like me
Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
You livin fantasies, n*gga I reject yo' deposit"

"Lord listen to me; God don't like ugly, "It Was Written"
Hey Nas, your whole damn style is bitten
You heard my melody, read about my life in the papers
All my run-ins with authorities, felonious capers
Now you wanna live my life, so what's the answer Nas?
n*ggas that don't rhyme right, you've seen too many movies
Load em up against the wall, close his eyes
Since you lie you die, GOODBYE
Let the real live n*ggas hear the truth from me
What would you do if you was me n*gga"

Oh...Jay feels the same way.

Nas aint see no gun til he met Jay lol.

Last edited by luda06; 01-26-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 01-26-2009, 05:01 PM         #70
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk why everyone insists on throwing reality out the window when talking about jay. i can respect your opinion of what you think is better music, but you cant just say things like nas makes up stories so its ok for jay to steal lines. i dont even think jay was on pacs radar. it actually makes more sense to say, nas feels the same way..given how mad pac was that verse was similar to his life compared to actually stealing a whole song and line after line. obviously pac would cosign that bitter sh*t.

and guns..well guns aint cool they got all the great people who ever lived k!lled, hell people would probably wish big and pac never seen a gun cause maybe id have some good music to listen to.
 9 years ago '04        #71
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
lol @ you lames trying to take away Nas' shine from that battle...

anything other than "Jay won that battle" is f*g**try... Because nothing else has anything to do with the battle....

So you either think Nas won, or you think Jay won... Or maybe you think it was a tie... But all that other sh*t is irrelevant...
 01-26-2009, 05:30 PM         #72
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
idk why everyone insists on throwing reality out the window when talking about jay. i can respect your opinion of what you think is better music, but you cant just say things like nas makes up stories so its ok for jay to steal lines. i dont even think jay was on pacs radar. it actually makes more sense to say, nas feels the same way..given how mad pac was that verse was similar to his life compared to actually stealing a whole song and line after line. obviously pac would cosign that bitter sh*t.

and guns..well guns aint cool they got all the great people who ever lived k!lled, hell people would probably wish big and pac never seen a gun cause maybe id have some good music to listen to.
Nas shouldn't be trying to switch up from some everyday n*gga on "Illmatic" to a thug, gangsta, drug dealing, gun toting n*gga on "It was Written",The spawning of his contradictory ways, gimmicks and shenanigans. 2Pac sonned him on that song for that, and sonned him again when they met.

You got to be kidding me if you didn't think the message wasn't dissing Pac. Oh now Nas a thug? Got a tat on his stomach just like Pac? n*gga was his biggest stan...reason he sampled Pac on Ether. fu*ked up thing is, Pac hated Nas more than Jay even if they "Made Peace"* (*Snoop said he still didn't like Nas).

Jay is sincere about the Biggie lines, those n*ggas were tight and it's not like he was exploiting them as Jay was already popular since Vol. 2 in '98. Nas was trying to bite Vol. 2's success with Nastradamus and his pop stint with the Bravehearts too. Look what happens, get outshined by your bodyguard.

Nas doesn't have dirt on Jay to make Ether a hard punch to him on a personal level. Takeover just basically sh*tted on Nas' whole career as most of his albums were duds before that year. Now they're all platinum, look what beef does.

Supa Ugly just aired out Nas's closet. All his fans were calling it a low blow...now you know Jay won when you got n*ggas saying that dumb sh*t. I ain't even gotta say no more. Don't let me get into the BP2, he aired out Nas again on some real sh*t, exposing his contradictions.

n*ggas just want to see someone who's been on top for so long fall. Which was the case with Jay-Z and Nas. Jay's still of those on top, and Nas...not since 1994. 1 hot album every ten year average...Stillmatic is a classic to me though, as that's Nas' last "hot album" imo.

n*ggas will hate, sh*t's obvious. Jay's music been about f*g**t n*ggas like Nas throwing shade since '97.
 9 years ago '04        #73
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
 start X said:
i found it after all these years

i fu*k with jay but nas is better. nas is the greatest to ever pick up the mic
Wrong.

SC1 said:
^
Depends how you look at it...

I still think

Takeova>>> Ether & H to the Omo diss
and
Supa Ugly>>>Ether

and Jay won the battle IMO

and def won the War....
I couldn't agree more. Hov ripped Nas apart in Takeover, Either is great don't get me wrong, Nas is great too but Jay won that sh*t for sure.

ThaGh0st415 said:
I just can't trust a BX kid's opinion on the issue

I've never heard a legitimate argument on why takeover is better...and this site is a known hotbed for Jay-Z d*ckriding
Same can be said for Either. Calling someone gay, ugly and that they have d*** sucking lips makes you win a battle? Bullsh*t. Hov ripped Nas a new a**hole on Takeover with truth, not just insults.

Last edited by MeDoUbLeZ; 01-31-2009 at 04:19 PM..
 02-01-2009, 02:28 AM         #74
ariez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
------------------------------------------
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You a.ss, went from Jaz to hanging with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t
You a d*ck-riding f*g**t, you love the attention
Queens n*ggas run you n*ggas, ask Russell Simmons
--------------------------------------------
How much of Biggie's rhymes is gonna come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop sh*t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss
--------------------------------------------

>>> Jay's opinion of Nas's career
 02-01-2009, 02:30 AM         #75
ariez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah..

Streets Disciple>BP2
Gods Son>Black album
Lost tapes>Kingdom come
American Gangster>HHID
zzzzzz & The zzzzzz tape>jays albums with R Kelly
 02-01-2009, 12:31 PM         #76
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His soul was burning slow
 9 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
 DA DOPEMAN said:
His soul was burning slow
 9 years ago '07        #78
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BlackandGifted said:
Jay performing at the neighborhood ball for the firstblack president>>>>>>>nas having to buy a ticket

:greetings10:

I think we know whowon this thread
Give it up Jay Lost!!
 02-01-2009, 01:47 PM         #79
johnwoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC is the GOAT fu*k jay and nas they a.ss buddies
 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM         #80
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even know why ppl try to come in here and act like Nas didnt win
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy