National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #161
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
cane lock. :applause:
Yeah probably. I don't think there was ever really a chance he would sign elsewhere. Dude is pretty sick from what I've seen, he just needs to learn that that running backwards sh*t aint gonna work in college
 9 years ago '04        #162
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Against D Grain said:
When was there any doubt??
There never was. Some AU fans thought UGA and AU had a chance early because the kid is so quiet, but the Saban Foundation scholly sealed the deal.

At least we got Demond Washington from Ole Miss. Kid can fly and we need RBs
 9 years ago '04        #163
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Only person we have in T Town for an official is Janzen Jackson. It's kinda crazy he is the only one down there. I still think he's a LSU lock, maybe Saban can work his magic in these next couple of days :dancingcool:
If anyone could do it it would be Saban (or Carroll)

I saw where Saban is cutting 18 from the squad so he could sign a full 25.

that's a lot of crushed dreams but it's his job to improve the football team not make some scrub happy by keeping him on scholarship. If he cuts some players that HE offered (not Shula) then that's a lil fu*ked up

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 01-31-2009 at 04:02 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #164
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
we need WR's! 3 of our main wr's are gone now but we picked up so many good people for linebackers and offense/defense linemen, we also picked up a good QB in Kevin Newsome who will be replacing D. Clark after next year.
 9 years ago '04        #165
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
Yeah probably. I don't think there was ever really a chance he would sign elsewhere. Dude is pretty sick from what I've seen, he just needs to learn that that running backwards sh*t aint gonna work in college
Yeah that sh*t wouldn't even fly if he played down here in Florida. My only two concerns about him is the fact that he did play against nobodies, but he still beasted in the AAA game and that he also tends to fumble a little bit. But that can be coached so it's all good. Other than that, the kid is a specimen.

Our backfield is gonna be mad scary this year. Lee Chambers who might just be ahead of Javarris James and probably coop, Lamar Miller, Mike James, Bryce Brown and Coop.

On this recruting sh*t tho'...

We need Sheldon Richardson badly.
 9 years ago '06        #166
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:
If anyone could do it it would be Saban (or Carroll)

I saw where Saban is cutting 18 from the squad so he could sign a full 25.

that's a lot of crushed dreams but it's his job to improve the football team not make some scrub happy by keeping him on scholarship. If he cuts some players that HE offered (not Shula) then that's a lil fu*ked up

I haven't heard that yet, we have to see whats going to happen far as players making the grades. But pulling schollies in college football is really common. I know for a fact At UNA, Coach Hud (Miss State O.C. now) did a review at the end of the year of all his players. If you didnt meet expectations, he would pull your schollie, whether it was grades, conduct, or whatever it may be. Now this is North Alabama i am talking about here, a D-2 powerhouse. So power houses in D-2 football doing these things, I am pretty sure programs in 1A are doing the same. Its fu*ked up, but you have to realize, CFB is really a business this day and age, and thats how it is treated..

I know the max of players a team can bring in is 25 (if i am not mistaken) and you can only have 85 total on scholarship. So some players will not make it, and will probably go to prep school or JUCO.. I know its a numbers game, but coaches will crunch the number so they'll work in their favor...
 9 years ago '05        #167
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
read from gatorcountry...I find this sh*t funny when recruits are ''so called fans'' lmao....this n*gga grew up a Nole fan but commits to UF?? GTFOOH....If FSU was 0-12 and UF or Miami was 13-0....i'd still pick going to FSU over either of those clowns....

Could Andre Debose be another Justin Amman?

by Swampie on January 30, 2009

Looked at FSU recruiting, on offense they have one 4* running back and one 4* wide receiver going into the final recruiting weekend.

Andre Debose would be a HUGE recruit for FSU, HUGE. I’m not sure he puts them back on the map but he will be treated as a KING this weekend at FSU.

Gator fans have been dismissive of the Seminoles, thinking why would any young man want to be the king of that turd island?

True story…

Can remember an offensive lineman the Gators wanted and one they weren’t so high on early on named Justin Amman, at one point both became strong Florida leans. Some information hit the coaching staff and they began to get interested in Justin from Eustis. Got to know his dad, Richard Amman, and met the son.

His dad Richard Amman played DE at FSU, he lettered 1969, 79, 71 and went on to play a little pro football. Anyway his son hadn’t put on the bulk yet but his track speed in the 100m got the Gators (Jimmy Ray Stephens) interested, it was somewhere in the mid 11s like 11.4 or something. He was 6-3 and athletic.

Anyway the Gators started recruiting Justin, his dad was so proud he didn’t know at first if his son would be a Division One prospect. I ran into him once at a Florida game, he talked about how awesome the stadium was, how much the Gators had to offer facilities wise, his eyes were wide.

Anyway toward the end of the season the Noles invited Justin up on a recruiting weekend. This one OL both schools wanted badly befriended young Amman he was some stud who planned on going to UF. Anyway this kid got up there and felt the fishing and hunting might be better up round the FSU area.

As for the other kid, Amman, and his father were grateful to Florida and their scholarship offer. But as his dad said later when they walked in at FSU and began to get recruited - well it was where their hearts were and it was over. All they needed now was an offer.

That other guy noticed how badly Amman wanted to go there and told the FSU coaches I’ll come if you offer Ammand too. Some other commitment changed their mind opening up a scholarship so FSU coaches offered Justin.

That other highly ranked offensive lineman suffered injuries and never started for FSU, Justin ended up a three-year starter lettering at FSU 1997, 98 and 99, he gets a National Championship ring in ‘99 and made the ACC academic honor roll in ‘97.

It’s stuff like this where it makes this old Gator really fear Debose and his dad visiting FSU this weekend. They are both life long Seminole fans. I’m not going so far as to say I don’t think it will happen but I will say this…
 9 years ago '05        #168
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
BATTLE FOR FLORIDA
The Combatants: Florida, Florida State, Miami

The Winner: Florida State

Which team won the in-state battle in the Sunshine State? It's a close call, but the edge goes to Florida State. FSU has 13 commitments from the state's top 100 players, including five of the top 20. Miami has 11 of the state's top 100 and three of the top 20. Florida has four of the top 14 and eight of the top 100. USF has recruited the best class in school history, with seven of the top 100. UCF has two of the top 100 in Josh Robinson and Leon Woods. Some of the state's best talent got away, though, including four of the top 10. The state's No. 1 player, Trent Richardson, is an Alabama commitment. The top quarterback, Aaron Murray, already is enrolled at Georgia. Top 10 players Jaamal Berry and Zeke Motta are headed to Ohio State and Notre Dame, respectively. South Carolina, Michigan and West Virginia are three out-of-state schools that recruited well in the Sunshine State. - Jamie Newberg

UF/Um keep recruitin them out of state n*ggaz
 9 years ago '06        #169
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
If Debose commits to FSU, our program will be set back 15 years, we'll collapse and lose to FSU 10 years in a row.

Maybe not, but I'll seriously cry or something. To me, he seems like he's by far the most impressive offensive recruit in the nation, Percy part 2.. he moves exactly like Percy does, it's crazy. That story you posted it nice and all, but I'm still not concerned. Word is that he's going to FSU to try to recruit Trent Richardson some more... btw you're complaining about so called "life long fans" but you're gonna pick up "life long Gator fan" Greg Reid, so chill. None of these cats are real fans, they just want NFL glory.
 9 years ago '05        #170
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
If Debose commits to FSU, our program will be set back 15 years, we'll collapse and lose to FSU 10 years in a row.

Maybe not, but I'll seriously cry or something. To me, he seems like he's by far the most impressive offensive recruit in the nation, Percy part 2.. he moves exactly like Percy does, it's crazy. That story you posted it nice and all, but I'm still not concerned. Word is that he's going to FSU to try to recruit Trent Richardson some more... btw you're complaining about so called "life long fans" but you're gonna pick up "life long Gator fan" Greg Reid, so chill. None of these cats are real fans, they just want NFL glory.
nothing is for sure yet Reid could pull the switch a roo and commit to the Gators on Wednesday even tho he says he dropped them If I had to steal one recruit from you guys it would be Brown not Debose but with Preston Parker likely done it brings out an interesting scenario
 9 years ago '05        #171
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 booker20 said:
nothing is for sure yet Reid could pull the switch a roo and commit to the Gators on Wednesday even tho he says he dropped them If I had to steal one recruit from you guys it would be Brown not Debose but with Preston Parker likely done it brings out an interesting scenario
I'd still take Reid over Brown...mainly because we set on the line with or without Brown...but at corner we got nobody except P-Rob who will be gone...who knows if Parks moves to S.....I think Dionte Allen still the truth n*gga just need to stop gettin injured.
 9 years ago '05        #172
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Bedlam said:

Reid isn't a Nole yet....also the word is from head of canesport that Debose is really considering FSU. I'd still put my house on that he sticks with the Gators but you never know with these 17/18 year old kids. He also hasn't been seen with Richardson on campus and has been said to being with other Nole recruits and players. With Preston Parker's dumbass getting dropped, it opens up for early playing time with Debose. we shall see...

Last edited by Junior G; 02-01-2009 at 09:00 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #173
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
What happened with Preston parker???

David Oku delaying his decision to mid-February after his AU visit... no longer firmly committed to UT

Curtis Luper >>>>
 9 years ago '04        #174
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Oku has great AU visit; delays decision

Mark Johnson
Special to AuburnSports.com

Talk about it in The Bunker
Virtually all high-profile recruits will sign with their new schools by National Signing Day on Wednesday.

Don't count four-star tailback David Oku among that group.

Oku will put off his decision until after Signing Day.
Oku, who started his visit to Auburn as a Tennessee commit, said both Auburn and Syracuse have done enough to push back his signing decision.

The Midwest City (Okla.) product said he's targeting mid-February – possibly between the 10th and the 12th – as his timetable for a final choice.

"I don't want to get attention or anything like that," Oku said. "The opportunity to come down here will just be great. It made me look at a lot of stuff that I really do like.

"Tennessee. I'm still looking at that. Syracuse and Auburn. It will just be those three schools and that's about it.

"Me coming out here has given me a lot to think about."

Oku had previously considered the Tigers before Tony Franklin became the new offensive coordinator.

Auburn had been out of the fold until recently, when running backs coach Curtis Luper called him to convince him to visit Auburn.

"It's just crazy how things work out," Oku said.

Auburn running back Ben Tate hosted Oku, who was spotted at the men's basketball game on Saturday.

During the loss to Vanderbilt, fans displayed posters that clamored for Oku.

"I wasn't really trying to get the center of attention or anything like that," Oku said. "I was just trying to lay low. I don't know how people spotted me. I was just trying to chill. It was crazy. The basketball game was good. You've got to be blessed to be in a situation like this, basically, and also being an athlete, too.

"I was just trying to lay low, enjoy the game and then I see these big old posters and I just started laughing."

Thanks to Oku's familiarity with both Auburn and Luper, the Tigers again have a chance to land the prized tailback.

Oku said after his visit to Auburn that he's no longer firmly committed to Tennessee.

"If that was the case, I would be signing on Signing Day. Coming here has given me a lot to think about, so I'm not signing anywhere. Otherwise, in that case, when it comes to Wednesday I would just be faxing information, but that's not the case."

With Oku's roots in Oklahoma, he said he paid attention to offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn's offense at Tulsa. The offense made an impression on Oku.

"Basically, all I can say is his offense is not fair (to opposing defenses) from what I've seen," Oku said. "It's not fair with some of the trick plays he has done. I was laughing about it with the plays as they're going on because the defense didn't know what was going on, so I just thought it was funny."

9 years ago '05        #175
booker20 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
What happened with Preston parker???

David Oku delaying his decision to mid-February after his AU visit... no longer firmly committed to UT

Curtis Luper >>>>
strike 3.... caught a DUI charge Saturday morning
 9 years ago '04        #176
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Aubrey Phillips said he will not sign with UT

Auburn or Arkansas

Greg King deciding between UT and AU

What up Vol fans???

Also Dontae Ayecock will pick either Ga Tech or AU

Huge recruiting weekend on the Plains
 9 years ago '04        #177
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
strike 3.... caught a DUI charge Saturday morning
damn what a dumbfuk but if y'all can pull in Debose :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #178
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
I feel good about Johnnie Farms switching from UNC to AU also... I dunno what happened with him and the old staff.... I'll have to tune into ESPN and see what Tuberville says Wednesday

damn I am impressed with Chizik and staff... been on the job about a month and will probably pull in a top 15 class

Next year's recruiting is going to be on point
 9 years ago '05        #179
booker20 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
damn what a dumbfuk but if y'all can pull in Debose :wow:
yea it'll be NSD drama but i think he sticks with UF

UknowWhatItIs said:
Aubrey Phillips said he will not sign with UT
Phillips coming to play for Trick....

Overview: Phillips only appeared on Seminoles' recruiting radar just last month. Despite a commitment to Tennessee in December, he has continued to take official visits. One of those visits was to FSU last weekend and from accounts the trip went extremely well. In fact, one recruit that accompanied Phillips on his visit felt he would sign with FSU. Phillips remains committed to the Vols but the writing on the wall suggests that he will be signing elsewhere on Wednesday.

Schools under consideration: Tennessee (1/16), Arkansas (1/9), Auburn (1/30), FSU (1/23)

Prediction: Florida State
Runner-Up: Tennessee
Darkhorse: Auburn
Confidence Factor for FSU: 48.3%
 9 years ago '04        #180
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
yea it'll be NSD drama but i think he sticks with UF

Phillips coming to play for Trick....

we just got a commit from his teammate... The report I read said AU or Arkansas

He don't wanna play in the ACC
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago