National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #121
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
Believe me, Uknow.....It can get worse
 9 years ago '04        #122
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
We got talent on the roster... Hard to blame it on the players last season when we had Steve Ensminger as OC for the 2nd half of the season. Yeah that dude's a QBs coach at a high school now Our offense will be improved.. .bet that and the D will be better than last year... a lot better

anyways I ain't worried about that sh*t where yall see these n*ggas going??

Bryce Brown - MIA (if not UM, USC)
Rueben Randle - LSU
David Oku - Tennessee
Jarvis jones - Florida (I really have no clue with him)
Greg Reid - FSU
Orson Charles - UGA
Manti Te'o - USC
Taikwon Page - Auburn (had to sneak him in there)
Jelani Jenkins - UF
Marlon Brown - UGA (can Kiffin keep him in-state?)
Dre Kirkpatrick - bama
Tana Patrick - bama
Morgan Moses - UVA
Patrick Patterson - tough one but i'll say Ole Miss (maybe bama)
Byron Moore - Notre Dame
Bobby Massie - UGA (can't tell sh*t from his interviews; Bama??)
 9 years ago '04        #123
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
i was really laughing at u saying there was no way it could be worse than this year. homie the 90's aint that long ago when yall was fu*kin AWFUL so dont act like it CANT happen especially with ur 'genius' head coach yall got. maybe he can win more then 2 games at AU gotdamn next year needa get hear.
Chizik has already proven he's a better recruiter than terry bowden

"They said we fell off or something... WHERE THEY DO THAT AT??"
 9 years ago '04        #124
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

for Tyrik... get them grades up n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #125
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Whispers: Breaking down the big decisions

Mike Farrell
Recruiting Analyst
Since this is my last Weekly Whispers column for the class of 2009, I figured it was a good time to look at the uncommitted players in the Rivals100.

Will Rueben Randle leave the state?
2. WR Rueben Randle
Buzz: He likely will have four hats in front of him on National Signing Day, those of LSU, Alabama, Auburn and Oklahoma. Randle is planning to take an official visit to Auburn this weekend, and the Tigers' new coaching staff feels it has a shot, especially with the recent commitment of quarterback Tyrik Rollison. But most sources say that LSU has the edge over Alabama, with Auburn and Oklahoma trailing both.
Favorite: LSU
Dark horse: Alabama
Stunner: Auburn

10. LB Jelani Jenkins
Buzz: Jenkins will have hats from Florida, Penn State, Notre Dame, USC and Stanford on the table when he announces his decision, but make no mistake – this is a two-team battle between the Gators and Nittany Lions. He made just two official visits, to Florida and Penn State, and those have been the two favorites for quite some time. Most sources close to the situation feel that the Gators have the edge. Penn State has a chance, but confidence is much higher in Gainesville.
Favorite: Florida
Dark horse: Penn State
Stunner: None

11. CB Dre Kirkpatrick
Buzz: No need to write much here. If Kirkpatrick signs anyplace but Alabama, it will be a NSD stunner despite excellent official visits to Florida and Texas.
Favorite: Alabama
Dark horse: Florida
Stunner: Texas

12. LB Manti Te'o
Buzz: That Te'o has eliminated BYU was a surprise, and now it's down to USC, Notre Dame and UCLA. Few sources give UCLA any chance, so this likely comes down to USC and Notre Dame. USC has the edge because it gets the last crack at Te'o this weekend on his official visit. There is confidence out of South Bend, as well. One factor could be the decision of Byron Moore, who appears to be a heavy lean to the Irish. Moore and Te'o have become friendly, and a Moore commitment to Notre Dame will help the Irish's cause.
Favorite: USC
Dark horse: Notre Dame
Stunner: UCLA

27. CB Greg Reid
Buzz: Reid was a longtime Florida commitment, but the Gators are out of the picture, apparently because immediate playing time might not be available. That leaves what most feel is a two-team battle between Georgia and FSU, with Alabama on the outside looking in. I'm hearing Florida State has the edge heading into this weekend, but Georgia gets the last shot here. He plans to announce Feb. 3.
Favorite: Florida State
Dark horse: Georgia
Stunner: Alabama

49. OT Morgan Moses
Buzz: Moses took an unexpected visit to Tennessee this past weekend, and the Vols are back in the picture with the new staff after leading for his services under the old staff. Still, this seems to be a two-team battle between Virginia and North Carolina. There was talk of Moses waiting until after NSD so he could take an official visit to Ohio State, but that doesn't appear to be in the cards. Right now, Virginia has the edge.
Favorite: Virginia
Dark horse: North Carolina
Stunner: Tennessee

50. WR Patrick Patterson

Patrick Patterson will see Tennessee this weekend.
Buzz: Patterson is one of many top players taking his last official visit to Tennessee this weekend and is a guy the Vols could land. Heading into the visit, Ole Miss seems to have a comfortable lead, with Alabama second. But watch out for the Vols.
Favorite: Ole Miss
Dark horse: Alabama

52. OT Marcus Hall
Buzz: Hall had a great official visit to Miami this past weekend and could end up taking a trip to Tennessee this weekend, but despite his public comments, I'd be stunned if he didn't pick Ohio State. Hall is having fun with the recruiting process and genuinely is impressed by the visits he takes, but too many solid sources say he's a done deal for the Buckeyes.
Favorite: Ohio State
Dark horse: Miami

53. WR Marlon Brown
Buzz: Brown will decide on NSD, and his will be one of the more suspenseful choices. The only schools I haven't heard as far as a potential commitment are Ole Miss and Florida. Ohio State is a dark horse, but it sounds as if this will come down to Georgia and Tennessee. The Bulldogs are the team to beat heading into this weekend, but Lane Kiffin and his staff could easily push ahead with a great official visit.
Favorite: Georgia
Dark horse: Tennessee
Stunner: Ohio State

62. WR Orson Charles
Buzz: Most everyone expects Charles to choose Georgia and join Tampa Plant teammate Aaron Murray, who already is enrolled. I agree based on everything I'm hearing. But Charles rated his visits to Florida and Florida State as highly as his trip to Athens, and has Tennessee this weekend and possibly USC the following weekend. He's one of the hardest recruits to read, and whenever I dig for information, I come back more confused than ever. When this happens, you usually stick with your first instinct – and that's Georgia.
Favorite: Georgia
Stunner: Florida

63. OT Xavier Su'a Filo
Buzz: He is done with his visits and likely will wait until NSD to make his decision. Utah is the team to beat, with UCLA and USC on the outside looking in. Hometown BYU had a chance, but fell off following his official visit.
Favorite: Utah
Dark horse: USC
Stunner: UCLA

The Gators have some serious competition for Jarvis Jones.
67. LB Tana Patrick
Buzz: Everyone and their brother expects Patrick to head to Alabama and I feel the same way. Still, there is one team to keep an eye out for – Tennessee. Patrick might take an official visit to Knoxville this weekend, and if he does, look for Tennessee to make a strong push. Otherwise, this one is a done deal for the Tide.
Favorite: Alabama
Stunner: Auburn

72. DE Jarvis Jones
Buzz: Everyone expects Florida to land Jones, but I've been hearing different lately – a lot different. Good sources say LSU, USC and Texas have a good shot at pulling in Jones, especially the Tigers if he has a great visit this weekend. Florida still has to be listed as the favorite, but Jones could be one of those guys who stuns everyone in the end.
Favorite: Florida
Dark horse: USC
Stunner: LSU

98. S Byron Moore
Buzz: Moore has committed and de-committed twice, and he will commit to his third and final school soon enough. The chances are good it will be Notre Dame – unless Colorado can sway him this weekend on his official visit. Moore eliminated LSU and has de-committed from UCLA and USC.
Favorite: Notre Dame
Dark horse: Colorado
Stunner: None
 9 years ago '04        #126
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
ETC.

• Guard Stanley Hasiak has committed to UCLA and California so far in the process and also showed interest in USC, but rumors continue to swirl. Sources say Hasiak took an official visit to Washington this past weekend and could end up playing for the Huskies.

Alshon Jeffery could end up closer to home.
• There have been rumors that USC has cut loose St. Matthews (S.C.) Calhoun County wide receiver Alshon Jeffery, but they don't appear to be true. In fact, confidence still is somewhat high in L.A. that Jeffery will stick with his commitment to the Trojans. But I think he could be one of the players who switches his commitment right around NSD. He loved Tennessee and has South Carolina this weekend, two options much closer to home.

• Everyone I talk to seems to think that Philadelphia Northeast wide receiver Je'Ron Stokes is headed to Michigan. Stokes still remains a soft commitment to Tennessee and enjoyed his Illinois visit, but he has reached out to a few other prospects trying to lure them to Michigan, which speaks volumes about his interest in playing in Ann Arbor.

• Manassas (Va.) Stonewall Jackson athlete Damien Thigpen is looking around now that Tennessee has a commitment from New Jersey athlete Nyshier Oliver. Thigpen could visit Auburn or UCLA this weekend and might not be a Vol in the end. Auburn may also get an official visit from the nation's No. 1 all-purpose back, David Oku, this weekend.

• Speaking again of Tennessee, there is a chance they could turn Lake Charles (La.) Barbe cornerback Janzen Jackson away from LSU. Jackson has been committed to LSU since last February and is expected to visit Alabama this weekend.

• Florida has limited space in this class, so look for the Gators to finish with four or five more commitments. Florida would love to finish with Jenkins, Jones, New Jersey athlete Joshua Evans and any one of Brown, Charles, Denard Robinson, Jawanza Starling, Frankie Telfort or Trent Richardson.

• Florida State might take a quarterback in this class after all, and it could be Arkansas commitment Will Secord, of Frisco (Texas) Wakeland. FSU has reached out to Secord, and it's possible he could take an official visit this weekend.

• The final decision from five-star defensive tackle Gary Brown should be an interesting one. He has been a longtime commitment to Florida, but sources say that while his mom wants him at Florida, Brown would prefer Florida State. Right now the feeling is that he'll stick with his commitment to the Gators but keep an eye on this one. Brown is from Quincy, which is about 15 miles from Tallahassee.

• Moreno Valley (Calif.) Rancho Verde linebacker Eric Martin will choose between Arizona and Nebraska, and all indications are the Huskers will win this battle.
 9 years ago '05        #127
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said:
ETC.

• Florida State might take a quarterback in this class after all, and it could be Arkansas commitment Will Secord, of Frisco (Texas) Wakeland. FSU has reached out to Secord, and it's possible he could take an official visit this weekend.

• The final decision from five-star defensive tackle Gary Brown should be an interesting one. He has been a longtime commitment to Florida, but sources say that while his mom wants him at Florida, Brown would prefer Florida State. Right now the feeling is that he'll stick with his commitment to the Gators but keep an eye on this one. Brown is from Quincy, which is about 15 miles from Tallahassee.
get out his business mom :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #128
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
get out his business mom :angry12:
Ryne Giddens' mom is a big reason he committed to USF :agreement6:, and Lamar Scruggs' mom is a big reason he went South Carolina over USF :angry12:

9 years ago '05        #129
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Ryne Giddens' mom is a big reason he committed to USF :agreement6:, and Lamar Scruggs' mom is a big reason he went South Carolina over USF :angry12:

I think Giddens was staying at home anyway, but parents need to let them make the best decision for them. plus when Brown committed back in August or whenever EVERYBODY was shocked he didnt commit to FSU if we pull him it would be amazing.... McDaniel and Brown would become our starting tackles if he goes to Florida, hes behind Hunter, John Brown, and the other 72 DTs they have
 9 years ago '05        #130
BoSox84 
space
space
 booker20 said:
I think Giddens was staying at home anyway, but parents need to let them make the best decision for them. plus when Brown committed back in August or whenever EVERYBODY was shocked he didnt commit to FSU if we pull him it would be amazing.... McDaniel and Brown would become our starting tackles if he goes to Florida, hes behind Hunter, John Brown, and the other 72 DTs they have
He might have, but it was no secret that his mom wanted him here. She said she'd support his decision regardless, but she reallllllly wanted him at USF Maybe a big reason was overstating it a bit
 9 years ago '07        #131
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,629 | Props total: 16720 16720
TCU is getting the offense! After years of getting UTs, OUs, LSUs, and TAMUs sloppy seconds. They are now getting top offensive prospects.

Josh Boyce Top 30 WR
Casey Pachall #32 QB
Ty Horn Top 50 OT

This just offense. They are loading up on defensive players also. With a nack for turning lower star players into GEMs. TCU maybe a school to look out for.
 9 years ago '05        #132
BoSox84 
space
space
Jason Pierre-Paul to USF
 9 years ago '04        #133
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
USF putting in work
 9 years ago '05        #134
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
Don't Gary Brown got a Gator tatted on him? ha that n*gga ain't comin nowhere near FSU.
 9 years ago '06        #135
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
im hearin Massie canceled his UGA visit and is possibly already committed to Bama's staff. lets hope that sh*t is true.

Massie on one side and Fluker on the other = :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #136
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
im hearin Massie canceled his UGA visit and is possibly already committed to Bama's staff. lets hope that sh*t is true.

Massie on one side and Fluker on the other = :wow:
I heard that he cancelled his GA visit.

Where are they going to put Tyler Love now??
 9 years ago '04        #137
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
January 29, 2009
Major detour: Whipple meets Bryce

Matt Shodell
CaneSport.com

Talk about it in The Bunker
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Last night new Cane offensive coordinator Mark Whipple met with Bryce Brown's advisor, Brian Butler. Bryce's father, Arthur Sr., was not able to make the meeting because of illness.

But, while Butler said yesterday it wasn't expected that Whipple would meet with Bryce face-to-face since he is on vacation and that they would have a phone conversation instead, it turns out that the two were able to meet.

Whipple flew into Omaha, Neb., where Bryce is on vacation with his uncle. He sat down with Bryce before driving five hours to Wichita, Kansas, to meet with Butler last night.

Bryce's father also spoke with Whipple on the phone.

"Coach Whipple flew down and met with Bryce personally, got the opportunity to meet with him," Arthur Brown Sr. said. "Everything went rather well. I heard some things about him that I'm pretty impressed with. He seemed like a very upstanding man. From talking to him, what his whole philosophy is and how he plans to run his offense is something similar to what Bryce has been looking at. I'm sure Bryce likes the direction coach Whipple's taking the program."
 9 years ago '06        #138
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 UknowWhatItIs said:
I heard that he cancelled his GA visit.

Where are they going to put Tyler Love now??
inside prolly, he practiced some on the inside last year
 9 years ago '06        #139
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Tyler Love will be a backup, I dont think they will have a 6'7 lineman playing guard, although it is a possibility. Qbs wouldnt be able to see the field

Tyler Love needs another year in our 4th quarter S&C program, he is still too small to start inthe SEC at tackle..
 9 years ago '05        #140
BoSox84 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
USF putting in work
Our D-Line class this year is gonna be sick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago