National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Like I said I still think he ends up at UA... not a lock at all though

like Bluntz said he comes from the same HS as Emmit

should be interesting
Yea, hopefully we pull him....If not then damn One of the rare ones that got away
 9 years ago '05        #102
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Charles is gonna be hard to pull away from UGA because of Murray.... Jabaris Little might not have the talent of Charles but Im ok with him i guess.... I think we wrap this class up with Reid and Pierre-Paul... maybe steal Starling back on NSD
 9 years ago '04        #103
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
BOOOM!! Anthony Gulley

Take that TROY!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #104
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6984 6984
 UknowWhatItIs said:
BOOOM!! Anthony Gulley

Take that TROY!!!!!
dayummmm Petey went to Bama....only reason he did is because of where they are compared to where you are. as in Bama hot right now while Auburn is a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #105
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
Charles is gonna be hard to pull away from UGA because of Murray.... Jabaris Little might not have the talent of Charles but Im ok with him i guess.... I think we wrap this class up with Reid and Pierre-Paul... maybe steal Starling back on NSD
JPP can't go to FSU on a technicality. He hasn't been at Fort Scott long enough to qualify under SEC and ACC transfer rules because he went to a different JUCO his first year. He needs to be there for at least another semester before he could transfer to FSU.
 9 years ago '04        #106
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
dayummmm Petey went to Bama....only reason he did is because of where they are compared to where you are. as in Bama hot right now while Auburn is a.ss
Petey said he was going to Bama last week... Step ya recruiting game up

Chizik's D doesn't need 250 lb. LBs.... good pickup for Bama though... He would have played with his hand on the ground at AU

FSU fans have an average year and start popping off at the mouth....l i'll be while y'all continue to get stomped out by Florida year after year
 9 years ago '05        #107
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Chizik's D doesn't need 250 lb. LBs.... good pickup for Bama though... He would have played with his hand on the ground at AU

FSU fans have an average year and start popping off at the mouth....l i'll be while y'all continue to get stomped out by Florida year after year
n*gga FSU owns Auburn University or University of Auburn whatever the fu*k you call it..

don't nobody care about Auburn or Bama recruiting unless it's a FSU target so I dont gives a fu*ks.

atleast we can score against our rivals....auburn out here gettin shut out I see you went 7-5, damn you n*ggaz exceeded expectations. bravo son

Last edited by Junior G; 01-28-2009 at 05:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #108
booker20 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

dont even start cause ya'll are goin backwards with Chizik get the fu*k out here... u was about to jump ship 4 weeks ago we're fine, just storing up talent for when Tebow leaves

Last edited by booker20; 01-28-2009 at 05:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #109
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
JPP can't go to FSU on a technicality. He hasn't been at Fort Scott long enough to qualify under SEC and ACC transfer rules because he went to a different JUCO his first year. He needs to be there for at least another semester before he could transfer to FSU.
hmmm... I dont get it... Marcus White was only at JUCO for one year and he came in as a sophomore.... So Pierre technically only has 1 and 1/2 years of JUCO?
 9 years ago '04        #110
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
dont even start cause ya'll are goin backwards with Chizik get the fu*k out here... u was about to jump ship 4 weeks ago

at u taking me serious with that thread

FSU a bunch of bandwagon a.ss n*ggas anyway... aint u a UNC b-ball fan too??

n*ggas mad they ain't on UF's level

Auburn can't get worse than last year.... some of u n*ggas is just dumb
 9 years ago '05        #111
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
hmmm... I dont get it... Marcus White was only at JUCO for one year and he came in as a sophomore.... So Pierre technically only has 1 and 1/2 years of JUCO?
I dunno how exactly the rule works, but I copied and pasted a chunk of it on the bullspen, gimme a minute and I'll go find the post.

A nonqualifier who transfers to a conference institution from a two-year college must have graduated with an AA degree, satisfactorily completed a minimum of 48 semester or 72 quarter hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 on transferable degree credit acceptable toward any baccalaureate degree program at the certifying institution, and have attended the two-year college as a full-time student for at least three semesters or four quarters (excluding summer terms) in order to be eligible for competition, practice, and athletically related financial aid.

Last edited by BoSox84; 01-28-2009 at 05:49 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #112
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Auburn mad they ain't on any d-1 team's level..
 01-28-2009, 05:50 PM         #113
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to make a push for someone big at TE since we lost Epps all we have now, from what I can remember, with starting/significant play time is Richard Gordon

Maybe Tervaris Johnson finally shows us something but I doubt it if the only way you climb the depth chart is due to injury.

Last edited by Cheeze; 01-28-2009 at 05:52 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #114
booker20 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

:happy0065: FSU >>>>> Auburn no matter how u slice it now get mad
I think its funny how u say we bandwagoners and we havent done sh*t since 2005 :greetings10:

Last edited by booker20; 01-28-2009 at 05:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #115
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
:happy0065: FSU >>>>> Auburn no matter how u slice it now get mad
I deal with bama fans every day

u FSU BX n*ggas is pie compared to bammers
 9 years ago '05        #116
booker20 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
I deal with bama fans every day

u FSU BX n*ggas is pie compared to bammers
:aloofandbored7: Bama is your rival, you have to deal with them.... personally I like Auburn but I dont wanna hear no sh*t about FSU.... anybody who beats up on the Gators in the Swamp is cool wit me
 9 years ago '06        #117
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789
 UknowWhatItIs said:

lmao oh lord, i cant wait for next year.
 9 years ago '04        #118
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
:aloofandbored7: Bama is your rival, you have to deal with them.... personally I like Auburn but I dont wanna hear no sh*t about FSU.... anybody who beats up on the Gators in the Swamp is cool wit me
nah u cool n*gga I was just getting at Junior for coming at AU... he cool 2... I like FSU

birdman thinking AU going 4-8 next year u might be a lil disappointed

09 is going to suck for the haters... that's all i'm saying

The D will be better and we finally got some offensive a.ssistants that know how to coach to go along with one of the best offensive minds in the country

We won't go to the SECCG next year but we will give Bama, Ole Miss and LSU all they want in the West.... GA might be ripe for the pickin this year... I need a win over them c*cksuckers
 9 years ago '04        #119
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Hey grain I like how Saban funded that scholarship at Bama... Guess who got the scholly??? Tana Patrick's girlfriend

fuk it if it ain't illegal
 9 years ago '06        #120
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789
 UknowWhatItIs said:
nah u cool n*gga I was just getting at Junior for coming at AU... he cool 2... I like FSU

birdman thinking AU going 4-8 next year u might be a lil disappointed

09 is going to suck for the haters... that's all i'm saying

The D will be better and we finally got some offensive a.ssistants that know how to coach to go along with one of the best offensive minds in the country

We won't go to the SECCG next year but we will give Bama, Ole Miss and LSU all they want in the West.... GA might be ripe for the pickin this year... I need a win over them c*cksuckers
i was really laughing at u saying there was no way it could be worse than this year. homie the 90's aint that long ago when yall was fu*kin AWFUL so dont act like it CANT happen especially with ur 'genius' head coach yall got. maybe he can win more then 2 games at AU gotdamn next year needa get hear.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy