National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
“(LSU running backs) coach (Larry) Porter and I just talked a lot about what the future holds for me,” Richardson told Scout.com, which ranks him as the No. 2 running back in the country. “This is one of the toughest decisions of my life, and I have to settle things down here soon so I feel the pressure building up.
“Coach just a.ssured me that LSU was a place that I could not go wrong with, and when I look at things, that makes me pretty comfortable.”

LSU coach Les Miles is following up Richardson’s visit with an expected trip Wednesday to Pensacola. Miles will bring at least one a.ssistant to town.
hope miles gets in dude's ear. this sh*t is going down to the wire. i think the gators have the best chance to pull him away from bama.
 9 years ago '06        #82
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Junior G said:
Richardson is overrated as sh*t imo.
Yeah honestly I'm not that excited about the possibility of Richardson being a Gator. I mean I'd love to have him on the team, but I don't really see him as the #1 RB prospect.

However Tebow will be leaving and we're gonna need someone to gain those short yards... Richardson would be great for that. I still think dude signs with Bama, their offense fits his style way more and they have much less depth at RB.
 9 years ago '05        #83
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
Yeah honestly I'm not that excited about the possibility of Richardson being a Gator. I mean I'd love to have him on the team, but I don't really see him as the #1 RB prospect.

However Tebow will be leaving and we're gonna need someone to gain those short yards... Richardson would be great for that. I still think dude signs with Bama, their offense fits his style way more and they have much less depth at RB.
the thing that gets me is Richardson is listed at 6'0 215 pounds, if dude is 6'0 then i must have grown to 6'3.... looks about 5'9 190
 9 years ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
 booker20 said:
the thing that gets me is Richardson is listed at 6'0 215 pounds, if dude is 6'0 then i must have grown to 6'3.... looks about 5'9 190
uh no, hes listed as 5'11" and 200 lbs. which he is. but yall aint gotta worry bout none of it, he'll be gashing defenses while wearing a crimson jersey next year.
 9 years ago '06        #85
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Bama fans what's up with the rumor that McElwain is gone after national Signing Day???

I hear Lance Thompson is telling recruits that Mcelwain is gone after NSD but Saban is telling them he is staying

I've never seen so many a.ssistants want to leave after a 12-2 season
Just a rumor man McElwain isnt leaving to go anywhere. Thompson is still salty about how all his business got put inthe streets about his side bi*ch. He is starting to wear out his welcome inthe state of Alabama as well.

Oh yeah Petey Smith just comitted to Alabama :applause:

I am hearing on the Auburn boards that the Tigers will pull the okie doke come signing day, and sign Bryce Brown/Rueben Randall / D Benton to go along with Tyrik for next years class. Out of nowhere Chizik comes in and beast the recruiting scene and havent even been two months down on the plains

Last edited by Against D Grain; 01-28-2009 at 12:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #86
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 K.B. said:
Lacy wont have the grades and that is y we never offered. Mingo is ours to lose. he plays for basically a LSU feeder school. i feel about 90% he has been all LSU. Kelly really enjoyed his visited to the bayou, if we dont land Randle i think we get him.

Mingo is LSU bound, Lacy is a "Sign N Place going to JUCO, and Randle will probably sign with LSU when its all said and done . Kendall Kelly will either sign with LSU or Clemson, I doubt he sign with Alabama.

But man, I sure do wish we can get Rueben Randle and Deangelo Benton in a package deal this year. Two great 5* receivers coming out of the state of Louisianna who will beast inthe SEC. I mean i know they are LSU locks, but man this Bama fan can still dream right :greetings10:

Trent has been in so many rumors inthe past two weeks its not even funny. I kinda feel sorry for the kid, he has decommited from Bama to sign with UF, commited back to Bama to only decommit to sign with LSU. And now LSU fans are saying whereever R.Randle signs, Trent Richardson will follow suite. I mean this sh*t got us Bama fans on pins and needle NSD cant come soon enough..
 9 years ago '05        #87
K.B. 
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Mingo is LSU bound, Lacy is a "Sign N Place going to JUCO, and Randle will probably sign with LSU when its all said and done . Kendall Kelly will either sign with LSU or Clemson, I doubt he sign with Alabama.

But man, I sure do wish we can get Rueben Randle and Deangelo Benton in a package deal this year. Two great 5* receivers coming out of the state of Louisianna who will beast inthe SEC. I mean i know they are LSU locks, but man this Bama fan can still dream right :greetings10:

Trent has been in so many rumors inthe past two weeks its not even funny. I kinda feel sorry for the kid, he has decommited from Bama to sign with UF, commited back to Bama to only decommit to sign with LSU. And now LSU fans are saying whereever R.Randle signs, Trent Richardson will follow suite. I mean this sh*t got us Bama fans on pins and needle NSD cant come soon enough..
yea yall nervous with richardson and we are just as nervous about randle. i think players wait until NSD to give us all heartattack lol :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #88
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I wouldn't count Jelani Jenkins to Florida just yet. We did sign his teammate and best friend Mike Wallace. He doesn't seem to be that good when looking at his offers, but many considered them a package deal. Meyer just did a late visit to Jenkins' house for a few hours. It may have been to seal the deal, it may have been a last ditch effort to mess up any ground that Penn State gained when he went there to visit. I guess we'll see.
 9 years ago '04        #89
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Against D Grain said:
Just a rumor man McElwain isnt leaving to go anywhere. Thompson is still salty about how all his business got put inthe streets about his side bi*ch. He is starting to wear out his welcome inthe state of Alabama as well.

Oh yeah Petey Smith just comitted to Alabama :applause:

I am hearing on the Auburn boards that the Tigers will pull the okie doke come signing day, and sign Bryce Brown/Rueben Randall / D Benton to go along with Tyrik for next years class. Out of nowhere Chizik comes in and beast the recruiting scene and havent even been two months down on the plains
Nah we won't land a single one of them. I wish we could get Oku but he will stick with UT. We need a WR and Emory Blake looks like a possibility.

You do have to admit Chizik has done a real good job with recruiting. Next year we should sign a top 10 class with Luper and Trooper on the recruiting trail. Shiiit Luper just pulled in the No.2 Dual Threat QB and we have only been recruting him for a few weeks. Don't hate n*ggas.
 9 years ago '04        #90
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
I just read where Urban spent 6 hours at T. Richardson's house last night. His mentor said before the in-home from Meyer that Bama was leading. now he is saying it's a dead even race until NSD. Isn't TR going to FSU this weekend?? or is it UT??

I still think he ends up at Bama but don't count UF out yet. He's not going to LSU.
 9 years ago '06        #91
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Well I would love to have TR on the team....If he doesnt come, oh well....I never could understand going to a place where you prolly wont see the field for 2 or 3 years like Florida (Mustly b/c there stacked at RB) or going to Alabama where you will see playing time your freshmen year. But I have never been a 5* recruit out of Florida either so
 9 years ago '04        #92
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 marzeial said:
Hopefully Boyd will come on board tommorrow at his press conference. Pretty positive he will be a Duck so that is nice.

Would love to see Bryce Brown show up too
, he has been high on the Ducks for a while now and would love to see him change his commitment to Oregon from the U. He would be the perfect replacement for Jeremiah Johnson and would start right off the bat.

Just got Cliff Harris so that was a big get for the D but hopefully Adam Hall, Diante Jackson stays, they can pull Markus Wheaton back too at WR along with Tyrece Gains.

And a DT or DE like Sam Montgomery or Luta Tepa along with Justin Brown would make this an amazing class.

O-line and LB has gotten addressed on a major way plus with two commits for 2010 especially with Ethan Grant (Speed, Speed, and more Speed) on board it should make this class even better, especially only needing to take one RB in Brown.

1) There were alotta Oregon fans talkin mad sh*t about Boyd... how does it feel? he just went to Clemson..

2) Brown is all Miami in my opinion. That got solidified when we hired Mark Whipple as our OC and a.ssist. HC.

---

we got Malcolm Bunche yesterday too and wouldn't be surprised if we got Massie along for the ride.

As Hall, it's between Ohio State and Miami. He wants to go to Miami but his mommy wants him to stay in Ohio... i don't know how that's gonna work out at the end.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 01-28-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #93
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
Well I would love to have TR on the team....If he doesnt come, oh well....I never could understand going to a place where you prolly wont see the field for 2 or 3 years like Florida (Mustly b/c there stacked at RB) or going to Alabama where you will see playing time your freshmen year. But I have never been a 5* recruit out of Florida either so
Richardson would not have to wait 2-3 years to play at UF. Once tebow is gone he will be the main back. Tebow is the only reason UF doesn't use it's RBs a lot.
 9 years ago '05        #94
K.B. 
space
space
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Posted by JC Shurburtt

Under Armour All-American defensive end Sam Montgomery (Greenwood, S.C./Greenwood) cancelled a scheduled midweek official visit to Oregon and has eliminated the Ducks from consideration. Montgomery is down to North Carolina, Michigan, LSU, South Carolinam Clemson and Tennessee. He has previously visited the Tar Heels, Wolverines and Tigers and will head to Knoxville for an official visit this coming weekend. He did not visit the two in-state programs, saying that he had "seen everything there was to see" at both schools.

North Carolina is the anticipated frontrunner. Despite not being anywhere close to a Division I basketball prospect, Montgomery loves the sport and the fact that the Heels have mentioned allowing him to walk-on their storied basketball team has resonated well with him. But Montgomery could end up at any of his final six schools and it not be a complete shock. LSU was a team that Montgomery has talked up throughout the process and the 6-foot-3, 220-pounder could end up there, provided Ed Stinson (Homestead, Fla./South Dade) does not pick the Tigers over Alabama before Montgomery makes his pledge. Pencil the Tigers in as strong contenders provided he's a take for them when all is said and done.

Clemson continues to push hard and they were the early favorite. Montgomery mentioned on the record several times that his recruiter for Clemson, Vic Koenning, and his job status would be a factor in his consideration of the Tigers. Well, Koenning was not retained by new Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney (he is now at Kansas State) and Montgomery still has Clemson under consideration, a credit to the job that the new Tigers staff is doing.

It is also indication that relationships with recruiting coaches are not nearly as big of a factor with Montgomery as what was once thought.

Former LSU defensive line coach Earl Lane was cited as being a big factor with Montgomery, but after he departed and was replaced by Brick Haley, the Tigers remained high on the list. Likewise, the reports that North Carolina defensive line coach John Blake could be headed to the New York Jets after National Signing Day (Feb. 4) has not hurt the Heels (new Jets head coach Rex Ryan was the defensive coordinator for Blake in 1998 at Oklahoma, Blake's last as the head coach of the Sooners).

Montgomery's decision, which should be announced on Signing Day, will likely come down to what it comes down to for most prospects, comfort and opportunity. It should be quite interesting to follow.
i still dont feel he will come our way but nice to be spoken of i guess.
 9 years ago '06        #95
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Richardson would not have to wait 2-3 years to play at UF. Once tebow is gone he will be the main back. Tebow is the only reason UF doesn't use it's RBs a lot.
Yea, Tebow would be gone after this year but theres prolly 2 or 3 more backs with more experience ahead of Richardson....He would prolly get some running time his 2nd year but he wouldnt be doing anything serious till his 3rd year. He comes to Alabama and gets to play in prolly every game...I can see Ingram and Richardson sliceing up defenses...Reminds me of the Titans backfield.....:applause:....Of course thats considering he actually comes to Alabama
 9 years ago '05        #96
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 Cap Peeler said:
1) There were alotta Oregon fans talkin mad sh*t about Boyd... how does it feel? he just went to Clemson..

2) Brown is all Miami in my opinion. That got solidified when we hired Mark Whipple as our OC and a.ssist. HC.

---

we got Malcolm Bunche yesterday too and wouldn't be surprised if we got Massie along for the ride.

As Hall, it's between Ohio State and Miami. He wants to go to Miami but his mommy wants him to stay in Ohio... i don't know how that's gonna work out at the end.
There sure where, but that is the same as every team that gets burned. It would have been nice to get Boyd and he was/is perfect for our system and the word is he wants to go there but family influence makes Clemson the choice. All the luck to him but is the breaks of national recruiting. It happens all the time

Brown is a wait and see I still believe. He really hasn't said a whole lot throughout the whole process and I am tired of reading things by Butler about him while he pimps out his website for money. But where he goes he is going to be a stud and I hope he picks Oregon
 9 years ago '05        #97
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985

ALL EXPERTS SAY REID TO FSU...which I already know.
 9 years ago '04        #98
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
Yea, Tebow would be gone after this year but theres prolly 2 or 3 more backs with more experience ahead of Richardson....He would prolly get some running time his 2nd year but he wouldnt be doing anything serious till his 3rd year. He comes to Alabama and gets to play in prolly every game...I can see Ingram and Richardson sliceing up defenses...Reminds me of the Titans backfield.....:applause:....Of course thats considering he actually comes to Alabama
Like I said I still think he ends up at UA... not a lock at all though

like Bluntz said he comes from the same HS as Emmit

should be interesting
 9 years ago '04        #99
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:

ALL EXPERTS SAY REID TO FSU...which I already know.
Yea I've been saying FSU for a minute

can yall pull Charles n 2????

would be huge but for some reason I still think he ends up at UGA
 9 years ago '05        #100
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Yea I've been saying FSU for a minute

can yall pull Charles n 2????

would be huge but for some reason I still think he ends up at UGA
I think we lose Charles and Starling to UGA. but as long as we get Reid...I ain't mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy