National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 titanreese said:
Reid is either UGA or FSU.....Would be nice to pull Greg and Dre but it isnt happening.....Im more worried about Trent right now
Word from the UF "insiders" is that Trent is really wavering, heavy chance he'll come to UF. Urb made an in-home visit today, I'd be pretty worried. Pretty surprising, but I'll believe it when it happens.

Richardson and Jenkins would be a perfect ending to this class, it'd probably make it top 5.
 9 years ago '05        #62
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6951 6951
Richardson is overrated as sh*t imo.
 9 years ago '04        #63
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
AU lands nation's No. 2 dual-threat QB

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Related Links:
VIDEO: Rollison highlightsAuburn's 2009 commit list

Talk about it in The Bunker
Auburn has landed a commitment from the nation's No. 2 dual-threat quarterback.

Sulphur Springs (Texas) four-star Tyrik Rollison said Tuesday he plans to sign with the Tigers Feb. 4, National Signing Day.

"I just committed to Auburn," Rollison said. "I know Auburn is where my heart was leading me. It's hard to believe I'm going to Auburn. Earlier in the process, I wasn't even being recruited by Auburn, but I went and visited and it's an amazing place.

Rollison was a U.S. Army All-American selection as a senior.
"Once I leave my family in Texas and go to Auburn, it's like I'm going to a whole other family."

Rollison was recruited to Auburn by a.ssistant Curtis Luper.

"I talked to Coach Luper and told him I was committing. He was excited," said Rollison. "Me and Coach Luper have a great relationship. I've known him for a while. That kind of helped everything."

The 6-foot-2, 185-pounder gave his verbal pledge to Auburn after taking an official visit to the Plains this past weekend.

Rollison chose the Tigers after narrowing his list to Auburn and Kansas State. He also had offers from Kansas, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Florida State, Oregon and Arizona among others.

This past fall as a senior, Rollison threw for a school-record 4,728 yards and 53 touchdowns. He also rushed for 1,094 yards.

Rollison led Sulphur Springs to the Class 4A Division II state championship. In the title game, a game Sulphur Springs won 69-49 over Dayton, Rollison combined for 517 yards and seven touchdowns. He connected on 23-of-29 passes for 398 yards and four scores, and also added 127 yards and three touchdowns on the ground.

As a junior, Rollison completed 296-of-423 passes (69.9%) for 3,691 yards and 37 touchdowns. He also rushed for 554 yards and seven more scores.

"I'm solid," he said. "I'll sign with Auburn."

Rivals.com rates Rollison the No. 9 overall recruit in the state of Texas and No. 60 in the country. He is the Tigers' 22nd commitment in the 2009 class and second quarterback. Leroy (Ala.) High's Clint Moseley has said he will also sign with Auburn.

... now go qualify n*gga

Nosa Eguae (DE) committed too

Luper deep in Texas already
 9 years ago '04        #64
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 K.B. said:
we been waiting two years for this retarded n*gga to pass a math class best of luck with that sh*t.
Nevermind, we sent him home early... he's LSU all the way
 01-27-2009, 02:50 PM         #65
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's official. Lamar Scruggs is a GAMECOCK!

Next up, Alshon Jeffrey & Quinton Washington.
 9 years ago '06        #66
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Junior G said:
Richardson is overrated as sh*t imo.
yea because hes committed to Bama but he switched that commit youd be singin a different tune
 9 years ago '05        #67
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
yea because hes committed to Bama but he switched that commit youd be singin a different tune
??? I don't give a fu*k about Bama....he's still good just overrated, same goes for that bum Bryce Brown....Miami would be better off without him. Miller > him :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #68
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
It's official. Lamar Scruggs is a GAMECOCK!

Next up, Alshon Jeffrey & Quinton Washington.
who cares USCjr is still gonna be mediocre year after year because of that clown that is the coach. before you break out the FSU jokes...9-4 > 7-6 (gettin stomped by Iowa? )
 01-27-2009, 03:34 PM         #69
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
who cares USCjr is still gonna be mediocre year after year because of that clown that is the coach. before you break out the FSU jokes...9-4 > 7-6 (gettin stomped by Iowa? )
There were a lot of internal issues on our team..Spurrier weeded out all that crap and brought in a new staff (new QB Coach, OL Coach, Secondary Coach/Defensive Coordinator, Special Teams Coach, Running Backs Coach)..We are also bringing in another Top 15 class.

We might not win the SEC anytime soon, but I'll be damned if we arent capable of winning 8+ games every year with what we have.
 9 years ago '05        #70
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
There were a lot of internal issues on our team..Spurrier weeded out all that crap and brought in a new staff (new QB Coach, OL Coach, Secondary Coach/Defensive Coordinator, Special Teams Coach, Running Backs Coach)..We are also bringing in another Top 15 class.

We might not win the SEC anytime soon, but I'll be damned if we arent capable of winning 8+ games every year with what we have.
i'm from SC and take USC all fu*kin day over them bi*ches at Clemson. I just hate Spurrier and don't think he's the man for the job imo. We will see though...he better have sh*t straight in the next couple of years.
 9 years ago '05        #71
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Nevermind, we sent him home early... he's LSU all the way
yea dude is a former 5* recruit. he just light in the dome. i read this sh*t earlier today.

Bastrop coach Brad Bradshaw said DeAngelo Benton, a two-time LSU signee, is close to becoming academically qualified and expects him to sign with the Tigers again next week.

The LSU Tigers, that is.

Benton took a recruiting trip to Auburn this past weekend, a decision that didn’t sit well with his old coach.

“I think he might be listening to the wrong people,” Bradshaw said. “Not very smart in my opinion.”

Benton is a former teammate of Randle’s. The two starred in the receiving corps for Bastrop when the Rams won the Class 4A state title in 2006, Benton’s senior season.

He later played at Hargrave Military Academy in Virginia. He continues trying to get his academics in order.

Bradshaw said Auburn’s name surfaced in Benton’s recruitment only a couple of weeks ago.

“I called Auburn and told them to leave him alone,” the coach said. “They obviously didn’t listen to me.”
 9 years ago '04        #72
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea dude is a former 5* recruit. he just light in the dome. i read this sh*t earlier today.

That coach sounds salty as fu*k. I understand LSU has stuck with the kid but let him enjoy this sh*t and make his own decision (again).

Malzahn, Trooper Taylor and a couple other coaches from AU were in Bastrop today. They were in Austin, TX yesterday for several hours

Emory Blake come on to the Plains

establish a pipeline to Texas with Luper, Taylor and Boulware why not
 9 years ago '04        #73
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Montgomery narrows it down

William Weathers
TigerBait.com

Talk about it in The Bunker
When it comes to recruiting Greenwood football coach Shell Dula's witnessed his share of college coaches walking through his doors in hopes of signing some of his coveted players.

Montgomery visits Tennessee officially this weekend
Greenwood, a long time Class 4A state power with three state championships and a pair of semifinal trips in the last 10 years, will have a total of three Division I signees on Feb. 4 with standout defensive end Sam Montgomery drawing the majority of the attention.

"We've had some good football players here," Dula said. "We've had Armanti Edwards (Appalachian State) and (former Parade All-American) Ricardo Hurley who went to (South) Carolina. But Sam is one of the more highly recruited we've had."

With the notoriety comes the scrutiny that is inevitable to follow and for the 6-foot-4, 230-pound Montgomery – rated the nation's No. 6 weakside defensive end – that's been the case heading into the final weekend of official visits before the Feb. 4 national signing day.

The field was reduced somewhat Tuesday when Montgomery canceled a scheduled mid-week official visit to Oregon, leaving him with only a trip to Tennessee this weekend. He is set to make his announcement at 7 a.m. CST on signing day.

"He said he's about to get it narrowed down but he didn't tell me what way he was going to get it narrowed down to," Dula said.

What Montgomery did share with his coach were some of the accounts of his most recent experience. That entailed an official visit to LSU where he was one of 14 prospects taking official visits to Baton Rouge.

"He had a great time and enjoyed his visit," Dula said. "He was tremendously impressed with the facilities, the coaches and the players. He had nothing but positive things to say."

Dula said it's been a busy winter of coaches filing through the Greenwood campus. In recent weeks he's seen head coach Rich Rodriguez of Michigan where Montgomery made his first official visit Jan. 9 and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney, an in-state school that has not hosted Montgomery on an official this recruiting season.

Just recently Dula said Vic Koennig, who originally recruited Montgomery while he was an a.ssistant at Clemson, tried unsuccessfully to secure an official visit for Montgomery to Kansas State where he now serves as an a.ssistant.

"For a long time I felt he was leaning toward LSU," Dula said. "I know they've had some changes in their staff there. I know (new LSU defensive coordinator) coach (John) Chavis is a (Dillon, S.C.) South Carolina person and I pointed that out to Sam. I still think LSU is still very much in the mix."

Dula acknowledged that someone with Montgomery's talent, who possesses NFL-type potential, won't likely be swayed into remaining in state simply because of outside forces working to keep him within the state's borders or nearby Carolina region.

"I think there's pressure to stay in the state, but at the same time I think if it's a marginal player I think staying in the state is positive," Dula said. "What it's going to do is open up so many avenues for employment after college.

"But someone like Sam, if everything goes as hopefully it will, his employment won't probably be in South Carolina when he gets through with school," Dula said. "I'm not sure that it's as vital for someone who is a higher tiered athlete than it is for someone who is probably not going to play at the next level. That's not something I've talked to Sam about because I don't think it's a factor with him."
 9 years ago '06        #74
A1WITDA40 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 0 0
 marzeial said:
Hopefully Boyd will come on board tommorrow at his press conference. Pretty positive he will be a Duck so that is nice.
 9 years ago '04        #75
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 A1WITDA40 said:
 9 years ago '04        #76
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Bama fans what's up with the rumor that McElwain is gone after national Signing Day???

I hear Lance Thompson is telling recruits that Mcelwain is gone after NSD but Saban is telling them he is staying

I've never seen so many a.ssistants want to leave after a 12-2 season

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 01-27-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #77
K.B. 
space
space
"For a long time I felt he was leaning toward LSU," Dula said. "I know they've had some changes in their staff there. I know (new LSU defensive coordinator) coach (John) Chavis is a (Dillon, S.C.) South Carolina person and I pointed that out to Sam. I still think LSU is still very much in the mix."
glad to hear that sh*t. wonder what kind of impression the chief had on him since he is from carolina too.
 9 years ago '05        #78
K.B. 
space
space
Hopefully Boyd will come on board tommorrow at his press conference. Pretty positive he will be a Duck so that is nice.
The Clemson Tigers picked up their 13th verbal commit of the 2009 recruiting class on Tuesday, as moments ago Tajh Boyd, a US Army All-American, announced his intentions to sign with the Orange & White on February 4 at a news conference, choosing the Tigers over Ohio State and Oregon.
dude has been all over the fu*kin place. wonder if he gonna stay committed.
 9 years ago '04        #79
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
January 27, 2009
National Notebook: Battling to the end

Jeremy Crabtree
Recruiting Editor
MORE: Counting Down to Signing Day | Announcement Watch | Expert Commit Predictions

Watching battles among schools for the top high school prospects is never boring. But watching the battles among schools for the remaining players with little more than a week left until National Signing Day can be downright fascinating.

Bryce Brown is expected to be on vacation through signing day.
Six of the nation's top 10 prospects remain up for grabs, and the jockeying, scrambling and final pushes before the dead period is in full swing. A minute doesn't go by where there's a rumor started about where some of the top players in the nation will end up.

At the top of the speculation list is the nation's No. 1 player, running back Bryce Brown of Wichita (Kan.) East. Brown remains committed to Miami, but he currently is with his uncle on vacation in Nebraska until Feb. 7. There has been rampant speculation that Brown will take an official visit to Auburn this weekend, but neither Brown nor his mentor Brian Butler have confirmed the visit.

It's believed Brown will come back the weekend after Signing Day and look at what players landed where and then decide on two official visits to either Auburn, Miami, Tennessee or USC.

Then there is wide receiver Rueben Randle, the nation's No. 2 player, from Bastrop (La.) High. He has shifted his focus to three schools – LSU, Alabama and Oklahoma. But Randle said he intends to take one final official visit this weekend, to Auburn, before making up his mind.

"As of right now, I am taking my visit to Auburn," Randle said. "I'll then come back and figure out when I'll make my decision."

St. Louis Gateway defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson, the nation's No. 4 player, has been a long-time Missouri commitment, but he said he is still considering an official visit to Miami on Friday.

"They are still recruiting me, so we'll see," he said. "I'm down to two – Miami and Missouri. I said I was done for a minute, and then I saw they're still coming after me. We'll see if I visit. I'm talking to my father about that. We'll see."

A minute doesn't go by where there's a rumor about the nation's No. 6 prospect, Pensacola (Fla.) Escambia running back Trent Richardson. His college choice was the center of rampant Internet rumors Monday night, with most speculating he had officially de-committed from Alabama and was heading to LSU. People close to Richardson denied the speculation, but the gossip won't stop until Richardson signs.

Linebacker Vontaze Burfict of Corona (Calif.) Centennial, the nation's No. 9 prospect, pledged to USC on Feb. 26, 2008. But he visited Arizona State on Jan. 16. Burfict did visit USC this past weekend and all indications are the visit went well, but he's not spoken publicly about his status since that trip.

Then there is linebacker Jelani Jenkins of Olney (Md.) Our Lady of Good Counsel, the nation's No. 10 player. He will wait until NSD to announce his decision on one of the ESPN network channels.

"It's down to Florida, Penn State, Notre Dame, Stanford and Southern Cal," said his dad, Maurice. "We saw Southern Cal and Stanford when we went on a West Coast trip last spring, and we went to Notre Dame as well. And last weekend we were at Penn State, so Jelani is done with official visits. He has a ton of stuff to do over the next few weekends as far as awards dinners and such, so we won't be able to get any more in."

RACE TIGHTENS UP

A commitment from Rueben Randle could help keep LSU's recruiting class at No. 1.
The race for the nation's top class is nowhere near over. LSU has had a stranglehold on the top spot for several months now over Ohio State, but there are several teams with enough players left on their boards to push the Tigers for the top spot.

LSU also has plenty left on its board, especially if it can reel in Randle and Richardson and/or pull another surprise or two. That might be enough to keep the Tigers at No. 1.

Ohio State and Texas are virtually done, especially now that Devon Kennard is off the board for the Longhorns. That leaves Alabama, USC and Florida as the biggest threats to make a run at No. 1.

The Trojans surely will get a bounce after adding Kennard on Tuesday, and they could get another huge bump if five-star linebacker Manti Te'o comes aboard. The Trojans also are still involved with Jarvis Jones, Jawanza Starling, Orson Charles and Frankie Telfort.

Florida still is in the mix for Jenkins, Jones, Telfort, Charles, Denard Robinson, Joshua Evans and Marlon Brown. Alabama still has big-timers such as Randle, Reid, Eddie Lacy, Bobby Massie, Barkevious Mingo, Brandon Moore, Kendall Kelly, Dre Kirkpatrick and Darren Myles on its board.

.....LSU, Bama and UF might have the top 3 classes :wow:
 9 years ago '05        #80
K.B. 
space
space
Lacy wont have the grades and that is y we never offered. Mingo is ours to lose. he plays for basically a LSU feeder school. i feel about 90% he has been all LSU. Kelly really enjoyed his visited to the bayou, if we dont land Randle i think we get him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy