National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #601
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

AJ Mccarron's dad after AJ sent in the papers
 9 years ago '04        #602
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This is what Dre Kirkpatrick pulled into Gadsden City High School driving yesterday
 9 years ago '05        #603
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 UknowWhatItIs said:
The Bastrop HC sounds like a fu*king bi*ch... instead of him being excited for D-lo getting to play SEC ball he wants to bi*ch about Miles yanking his scholly (which was a bi*ch move by the way)

Sounds like Randle wasn't fu*kin with D-Lo at Bastrop (granted Randle was 2 years younger)

We might have got the best WR in the nation :wow: :agreement6:
i wouldnt go that far. dude really hasnt be playing football in 2 years besides juco. nobody was fu*kin with D when he was Bastrop so ill keep my eye on auburn for the next couple years to see if dude still got it. as far as miles yankin that scholly he was in a no win situation. lose the #1 player in the state again and keep a n*gga that u been waiting on to pass a math test or keep the #1 player who doesnt have grade problems and u know when gonna be here in the summer. tough choice lol.
 9 years ago '05        #604
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
yea ill admit, UK got a solid class coming in. nobody real special other than Evans but alot of solid players.
I think its unfair to say that Evans is only real special players, I think should wait and see how they develop before calling anyone special. Remember just cause they dont have 4 or 5 stars by their names dont mean they wont be very good.

Chris Matthews one of top WR from Junior College could be pretty good

Morgan Newton looks like real solid QB as well as Ryan Mossakowski

got some good players from LaGrange Georgia "Qua Huzzie and Tristian Johnson"

Walker brothers look real good from Louisiana
 02-06-2009, 03:37 PM         #605
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Morgan Newton is meh..

He'll get ate up in the SEC
 9 years ago '06        #606
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 UknowWhatItIs said:

[pic - click to view]

This is what Dre Kirkpatrick pulled into Gadsden City High School driving yesterday
What a surprise.....Randomly talking sh*t about Bama again I see
I wonder what sh*t talking you did after a 36-0 blowout last November.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by titanreese; 02-06-2009 at 04:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #607
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
What a surprise.....Randomly talking sh*t about Bama again I see
I wonder what sh*t talking you did after a 36-0 blowout last November.
at this sensitive a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #608
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 K.B. said:
i wouldnt go that far. dude really hasnt be playing football in 2 years besides juco. nobody was fu*kin with D when he was Bastrop so ill keep my eye on auburn for the next couple years to see if dude still got it. as far as miles yankin that scholly he was in a no win situation. lose the #1 player in the state again and keep a n*gga that u been waiting on to pass a math test or keep the #1 player who doesnt have grade problems and u know when gonna be here in the summer. tough choice lol.
a no win situation???

He let Randle and his dad talk him out of giving benton a scholly cuz the bi*ch Randle did not wanna compete with him

bi*ch move for letting a kid that hasn't even stepped foot on campus as a student decide who gets a scholly and who doesn't
 9 years ago '06        #609
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 UknowWhatItIs said:
at this sensitive a.ss n*gga
You can sh*t talk but when someone else talks sh*t back there sensitive Good logic there
 9 years ago '05        #610
K.B. 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
a no win situation???

He let Randle and his dad talk him out of giving benton a scholly cuz the bi*ch Randle did not wanna compete with him

bi*ch move for letting a kid that hasn't even stepped foot on campus as a student decide who gets a scholly and who doesn't
like i said miles couldnt let the #1 player in the state leave again the sh*t just isnt a good look for LSU. benton was given his chance and couldnt get his fu*kin act together so miles wasnt gonna lose the top player in the state to keep a n*gga that he been waiting on for all this time.

benton bags was packed when he took his visit to auburn. LSU was waiting on dude for 2 years and he wanna look at another school i feel like it was a fair trade yall probably needed dude more than we did.
 9 years ago '06        #611
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 UknowWhatItIs said:

[pic - click to view]

i know it hurts homie, that the only good recruits yall can ever get r dumb as rocks and could only qualify to Auburn standards. its all good tho
 9 years ago '05        #612
K.B. 
space
space
uknowwhatitis this sh*t right here proves alot more that miles is correct in his decision

"I heard an interview with our (Auburn) newly signed TE on JOX Wed. morning and he said he has known for 3 weeks that Benton was signing to Auburn. He said one of our coaches told him that Benton had committed on his recruiting weekend with Auburn but asked that it not get out until signing day. I also heard later that he was concerned that his grades might not come though from his high school if they knew he was not staying in state. Apparently his coach or school advisor is not fond of kids leaving the state to play for other schools."
now if miles didnt pull the trigger we would be a.ss out without randle and benton.
 9 years ago '06        #613
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Junior G said:
I see Urban's ''Your the Next Percy Harvin'' is starting to come back on him now

you're missing the point though. the "Your the Next Percy Harvin" actually worked on the Next Percy Harvin... Andre Debose. Pretty soon he can use "your the Next Andre Debose" etc. I'm sure when FSU used to have great offensive players they used sh*t like that to recruit.

I don't understand the "Deonte Thompson situation" sh*t that New Keys is talking about. He's a redshirt sophomore who caught a few TD's last year and i going to play alot more this year. What is wrong with that? New Keys is shady as fu*k, he played UF. It wasn't so simple as a last second change of mind, dude played sh*t really shady. You can be sure Major Wright and company will be head hunting his a.ss next year, if he manages to play.
 9 years ago '05        #614
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Bedlam said:
Miami fans would be livid
I think most are tired of this sh*t now. If he comes then great, if not then oh well.. thats the answer u will hear from most including me.
 9 years ago '07        #615
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,639 | Props total: 16733 16733
Winners: The SEC and ACC, The Big2/12 and Pac1(USC), tOSU, Utah, Boise, TCU. The rich got richer. The ACC is a good conference that lacks a dominant power but the are by far the most even to bottom pulled in the quality. The SEC powers Bama, LSU and UF continue to stack up.

Losers: Oregon(unless they get Brown), TTech, OSU, Penn St, Cincy. They all had good on the field success but failed to turn that into bringing in the recruits.
 9 years ago '06        #616
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #617
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:

[pic - click to view]

at New Keys

Eddie Gran was the man at AU... UT got a great RBs coach... He stays putting RBs in the L (Rudi Johnson, Cadillac, Ronnie, Kenny Irons, Heath Evans, etc.)
 9 years ago '04        #618
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
at some n*ggas thinking Florida will fall of when Tebow is gone

saw a stat where they are 22-4 pre-Tebow and 22-5 with Tebow under Meyer
 9 years ago '04        #619
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 K.B. said:
uknowwhatitis this sh*t right here proves alot more that miles is correct in his decision

now if miles didnt pull the trigger we would be a.ss out without randle and benton.
it's still a fu*ked up situation to me... The kid wanted to go to LSU and had his scholly pulled b/c Randle didn't wanna compete with him... I wonder if that's why Kenny Bell jumped ship 2 Bama??

Isn't JOX out of Bammerham, AL???

I don't believe he committed after his AU visit

anyways i'll take him all day :agreement6: Trooper Taylor
 9 years ago '04        #620
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Nico Johnson's host on his official visit to Bama
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago