National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
 UknowWhatItIs said:
To check out other schools I guess.. He

Brian Butler, mentor for Miami oral commitment Bryce Brown (the nation's top high school running back) said Butler won't sign anywhere until at least March; he also is considering Tennessee, Kansas State, Auburn and Southern California; and he wants to learn about UM's new offensive coordinator. Butler said his website will charge $9.99 monthly for Brown updates. Signing day is Feb. 4.

... I forgot UT

Who this lil n*gga Bryce Brown think he is Who the fu*k has an mentor/agent coming out of highschool. On top of that charging 10 bucks to get updates from him. He seems like he more trouble than talent, brother went through the same sh*t at Miami, and i havent seen him make a play yet at the Da U
 9 years ago '04        #42
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Against D Grain said:
Who this lil n*gga Bryce Brown think he is Who the fu*k has an mentor/agent coming out of highschool. On top of that charging 10 bucks to get updates from him. He seems like he more trouble than talent, brother went through the same sh*t at Miami, and i havent seen him make a play yet at the Da U
at that n*gga charging 10 bucks for that sh*t... the n*gga gon sign with Miami

has UM even hired an OC yet???
 01-25-2009, 02:56 PM         #43
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Yes....
 9 years ago '07        #44
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
Canes need offensive weapons with the quickness
 9 years ago '05        #45
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Not yet. They offered the position to Mark Whipple, but he hasn't made a decision yet

Last edited by BoSox84; 01-25-2009 at 06:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #46
BoSox84 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
Quinton Washington
Lamar Scruggs
Alshon Jeffrey

We have an outside shot with Sam Montgomery and Darrell Givens..but Sam is probably headed out of state and Penn State is trying to get Givens not to take a visit here next week.
I just read where the feeling is that Scruggs is leaning towards USF, but his mom wants him to go to South Carolina. Our coaches have an in-home with him this week supposedly for the sole purpose of winning over his mom
 01-25-2009, 09:18 PM         #47
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I just read where the feeling is that Scruggs is leaning towards USF, but his mom wants him to go to South Carolina. Our coaches have an in-home with him this week supposedly for the sole purpose of winning over his mom
He is visiting us next weekend and he will commit is the word.
 9 years ago '05        #48
BoSox84 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
He is visiting us next weekend and he will commit is the word.
I don't doubt it, on our side we're not getting our hopes up too much, just hoping we pull it off. Most of us are satisfied with our class as is, but it'd be nice to land the dude
 9 years ago '05        #49
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
The word still after Reid's Bama visit is he is going to FSU...gotta wait for the UGA visit

BAMA - DRE KIRK
UGA - B SMITH
FSU - G REID
 9 years ago '04        #50
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
 Against D Grain said:
i dunno what bryce's deal is, he aint nothin like his brother tho...arthur kept his commitment simple and drama-free. hopefully the OC situation is cleared up this week, i think that's one of the main things that has him wavering.
 01-25-2009, 11:38 PM         #51
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
texas tech

we need a new coach who can stay sober

a new defensive coordinator

a new defense

a new running back, someone like barry sanders.

we need to replace that minstrel show n*gga michael crabtree (i dreamed it! looking a.ss n*gga)
 9 years ago '06        #52
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
^^ damn u sound salty as hell
 9 years ago '05        #53
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
Hopefully Boyd will come on board tommorrow at his press conference. Pretty positive he will be a Duck so that is nice.

Would love to see Bryce Brown show up too, he has been high on the Ducks for a while now and would love to see him change his commitment to Oregon from the U. He would be the perfect replacement for Jeremiah Johnson and would start right off the bat.

Just got Cliff Harris so that was a big get for the D but hopefully Adam Hall, Diante Jackson stays, they can pull Markus Wheaton back too at WR along with Tyrece Gains.

And a DT or DE like Sam Montgomery or Luta Tepa along with Justin Brown would make this an amazing class.

O-line and LB has gotten addressed on a major way plus with two commits for 2010 especially with Ethan Grant (Speed, Speed, and more Speed) on board it should make this class even better, especially only needing to take one RB in Brown.

Last edited by marzeial; 01-26-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #54
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 UknowWhatItIs said:
LSU fans seem to think Deangelo Benton is ours
we been waiting two years for this retarded n*gga to pass a math class best of luck with that sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #55
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 K.B. said:
we been waiting two years for this retarded n*gga to pass a math class best of luck with that sh*t.
he should fit in nicely at AU then. if he can even read then hes ahead of the game.
 9 years ago '06        #56
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
On Friday night, reports began to surface that Tide commit Jonathan Atchison had taken a visit to Auburn. With Alabama having swiped the 6-foot-3, 205-pounder away from the Tigers once already, is there a chance that Auburn has pulled Atchison back to the plains for good?

Atchison maintains that he is solid to the Tide.
"I am firmly committed to Alabama and that is where I am going to be signing on Signing Day. I can't wait to get it behind me," said Atchison. "My uncle (John Williams) was quoted saying some things in some reports but it was a misunderstanding. I am Alabama all the way."

According to another relative of Atchison, the visit to Auburn was a last-minute decision with no serious intentions.

"Jonathan decided to take a last minute trip down to Auburn. Their coaching staff had been pleading with him to just give them a chance and check out the campus," said Atchison's uncle, Dexter Smith. "It was a last minute thing and he didn't have anything else to do so he just went with his other uncle. I think he had a good time, but I can tell you this: he isn't going anywhere but Alabama. That has been over for a long time, and when Coach (James) Willis went over to Alabama from Auburn, that made it a lock.

"Jonathan has a great relationship with Coach Willis. That was probably one of the hard things about not going to Auburn was that he wasn't going to get a chance to be with Coach Willis. When Alabama hired him away, it just made them the complete package."

According to Smith, Atchison has already made contact with the Tide coaches this weekend.

"Jonathan talked to Coach Saban Saturday morning and told him there wasn't anything to worry about that he was just getting out of town for the weekend," said Smith. "From what I understand, Coach Saban was fine with it."

On Friday night, Atchison indicated that he would be taking a return unofficial visit to Tuscaloosa next weekend.

Atchison is the 24th-ranked outside linebacker nationally per Rivals.
 9 years ago '05        #57
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
Florida State has only a few spots remaining in the 2009 recruiting class, but one player who is at the top of the list for the final few slots is five-star cornerback Greg Reid. On Monday, the Valdosta (GA) Lowndes product found out first hand just how much the Seminoles want him in garnet and gold this fall.

"Coach Bowden came over today," Reid told Warchant.com. "We went to my mom's job - (Coach Bowden), Coach Andrews, and Coach Fisher. It was great to have all those guys come over here to see me and spend time with me. It shows me just how much I mean to Florida State."

Steven Johnson - Warchant.com

Reid welcomed both the Seminoles current and future head coach on Monday.
While the blue chip cornerback was blown away by all the attention he received from the Seminole coaching staff, having Bobby Bowden personally recruit him made a huge impression.

"It was great getting a chance to spend time with Coach Bowden," Reid said. "I don't want to sound like I am talking bad about him, but coming from an older guy who has been coaching since 1965 ,if I am not mistaken, coming from him, him telling me that he needs me and that I can come in and return punts and I can play - right now I feel like Florida State wants to win and I know what it is all about.

"After talking to all of them I feel like Florida State wants to win a National Championship this year. They want to win one more for Coach Bowden. It is important for Coach Bowden because of his retirement and everything."

Later in the evening, the Seminoles' future head coach - Jimbo Fisher - spoke at Lowndes Football Banquet.

"Coach Fisher was great," Reid said. "He made a lot of great points. He had the attention of everybody. It was a fun experience."

While FSU's coaching staff is working hard on Reid, he is looking to a couple of his peers to learn more about Florida State and Tallahassee.

"I talk to Jacobbi McDaniel and Gary Brown a lot," Reid said. "Jacobbi talks to me about Florida State. I really just text with Gary about Tallahassee itself, he doesn't really talk about FSU, just Tallahassee."

Another city he recently learned a lot about was Tuscaloosa since he took an official visit to Alabama this past weekend.

"Alabama was fun," Reid said. "Tuscaloosa is a great place. Being from South Georgia, I didn't think it was going to be like that but it was a great place. It is a football city. They love their Alabama football. It is a good sports city. I love the people over there."

Having already visited Florida State, Florida, and Alabama, Reid was able to eliminate the Gators from contention. When it comes to the other two visits, he is struggling to separate the two.

"I can't really compare the two because I had a great time at both of them," he said. "The people are great at both but I can't really compare them beyond that. They both want to win National Championships."

"Right now I have to say it is kind of equal out of everybody," Reid added. "It is equal out of Alabama and Florida State. I had a great time at both of them and the coaching staff was great. I am looking forward to my Georgia visit and finding out what they are all about."

After his official visit to Athens this upcoming weekend, Reid will finally be ready to announce his final destination.

"I am ready to make my commitment on the third (2/3) and sign the next day," Reid said. "It will be between Georgia, Florida State and Alabama. Miami and Tennessee are in the mix too. I can't take an official to those places but they are in the mix because they talk to me every day."
It's

1. FSU
2. UGA
3. Bama

still got to wait for the uga visit....and no just because he said FSU/BAMA are tied, it's all for the article....like Dre not saying he favors Bama and everybody is with them...lmao that n*gga is 100 hunnid percent BAMA
 9 years ago '06        #58
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
Reid is either UGA or FSU.....Would be nice to pull Greg and Dre but it isnt happening.....Im more worried about Trent right now
 9 years ago '05        #59
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 K.B. said:
come on man. u can be a homer but try and not make yourself look like a fool.

for as our list. as long as we keep jackson and get randle ill be happy. i still would like to get Sam Montgomery in this class but i think he is staying carolina. we shouldnt even let richardson on campus cuz i know that n*gga is gonna be recruiting for bama
when signing day gets here michigan will add 5 4 star players including sam montgomery
 9 years ago '06        #60
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 titanreese said:
Reid is either UGA or FSU.....Would be nice to pull Greg and Dre but it isnt happening.....Im more worried about Trent right now
i think we WILL pull Dre.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago