National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #561
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Rivals did some sh*t about Position U a couple years back:

Last edited by BoSox84; 02-04-2009 at 10:33 PM..
 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM         #562
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Ten football... HAHAH!
 9 years ago '04        #563
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8469 8469
Ohio State bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #564
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
^^Good article to prove my point. They sum it up overall. The article was going off of recent draft picks, and so Miami was Linebacker U. Even after our worst few years ever we were a runner up. And since that article is old I feel the title is where it belongs again. If you want to pick and choose years to back up your claim, thats fine. But the general consensus and history shows that is a PSU title.
Miami lost the Quarterback U moniker, but took the old Tailback U (Southern California) and Linebacker U (Penn State) honors.

It's not all bleak in Los Angeles and Happy Valley, though.

The Trojans didn't place on this year's Running Back U, but could in the coming years with Reggie Bush going in the first round and LenDale White going in the second this year.

Penn State, too, was absent from Linebacker U but has a chance to reclaim a piece of that that title with senior Paul Posluszny and junior Dan Connor on the way.
 9 years ago '05        #565
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 The Lefty said:
Big Ten football... HAHAH!
Bitter? This might be before your time.

[pic - click to view]

And technically this was before we were in the Big Ten.
 02-04-2009, 10:55 PM         #566
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Ten football... hahahahah!
 02-04-2009, 10:56 PM         #567
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slick Rick > __________

And we k!lling Suc In Basketball

Im on my ucla sh*t right now.

1 More Thing

Cali Football > ___________
 9 years ago '04        #568
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 BoSox84 said:
What's the deal with Bryce Brown?? Did he sign anywhere? If not, when is he supposed to sign?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw where he still doesn't have a set date for signing
hes trying to be on superstar sh*t.

Im glad the kid is from here and doing it big. But I think hes going about the whole situation wrong.

they are talking about the sh*t now over on
 9 years ago '05        #569
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 OMEGAMAN said:
^^Good article to prove my point. They sum it up overall. The article was going off of recent draft picks, and so Miami was Linebacker U. Even after our worst few years ever we were a runner up. And since that article is old I feel the title is where it belongs again. If you want to pick and choose years to back up your claim, thats fine. But the general consensus and history shows that is a PSU title.
It will continue...Sean Spence > any PSU lb's :greetings10:

FSU LB's > PSU's LB's

Last edited by Junior G; 02-05-2009 at 07:22 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #570
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 CadillacVyse said:
UT Austin stays stacked.
TAMU needs a new coach!
TTU needs defense
UHouston needs to stop letting LSU pillage all our players and taking them to louisiana. I swear half of LSUs roster is from the houston area.
les miles knows that
 9 years ago '05        #571
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Larry Porter gotta be recruiter of the year dude was beasting
Dominique Allen RB
Lamin Barrow LB
Michael Brockers DE
Chris Davenport DT
Tahj Jones LB
Craig Loston DB
Stavion Lowe OL
Russell Shepard QB
 9 years ago '05        #572
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
@ the student body booing janzen jackson for flip flopping and picking tenn.
 9 years ago '04        #573
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofied said:
Thats nice, will just have to see how your 6th ranked class on rivals and not ranked in the top 10 class on scout, and only ranked one class ahead of us on espn will do ok. Thats good that you recruited great in your state, problem is your states got like 3 other schools that can recruit, NC has nobody that can fu*k with butch, and UNC. So it might be just as equal quality honestly.
rankings don't really much homie, and definitely, 5 star players in NC are the equivalent to 2 or 3 star players in Florida and Cali. Dont get me wrong, Butch is a great recruiter but he and everyone knows that he ain't goin nowhere if he doesn't get anyone from FL, which he isn't.

booker20 said:
LMFAO we recruit in Florida not afraid of anybody out of NC.... now that we finally have coaches Butch was scarier in Miami where he got FL talent
i was about to say the same thing.
 9 years ago '04        #574
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at Randle scared of competition

Here is Randle's quote from this mornings Baton Rouge paper:

"Basically, I was the most comfortable at LSU,” Randle said. “The D-Lo (Benton) situation was a factor, too. I felt like both of us going to LSU would be the worst thing for both of us. I called (LSU wide receivers coach D.J. McCarthy) last night to let him know where I stood. Then, my daddy talked to coach (Les) Miles about the situation.

“I made my decision late (Tuesday) night when I found out D-Lo was going to Auburn.”
 9 years ago '04        #575
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
February 4, 2009, 1:32 pm
Bryce Brown to the C.F.L.?
By Pete Thamel

WICHITA, Kan. – The top-ranked player in last year’s high school basketball class, Brandon Jennings, skipped college to play professionally overseas. Could the same thing happen in football?

Brian Butler, the controversial manager of the top-ranked football recruit, Bryce Brown, is open to the idea. Butler told The Times that if approached by a Canadian Football League team, he’d consider sending Brown there.

Butler said he planned to have someone explore the possibility of Brown playing in the C.F.L. next season. “If they were talking about any amount of real money, I’d guarantee it,” Butler said of Brown potentially playing in the C.F.L. He mentioned a C.F.L. team paying Brown $5 million a year for three years.

He added: “We’re not playing around. I can promise you that. I’m not scared at all to do anything, and Bryce isn’t either. Hey, he’ll hurt your feelings. He’s not worried about your feelings. He’s worried about what’s right and what’s wrong.”

Brown would be eligible to play in the C.F.L., because there’s no minimum age limit. In the N.F.L., a player has to be three years removed from his high school graduation class. But Brown’s price tag could be a hitch in Butler’s plans: C.F.L. teams have $4.2 million salary cap … per team.

Still, this notion raises an interesting possibility. Could we actually see a player leave an American high school and go straight to Canada.

..... This Butler guy is a fu*kin clown
 02-05-2009, 12:21 PM         #576
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '06        #577
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Miami fans would be livid
 02-05-2009, 01:40 PM         #578
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where else is Brown taking visits??
 9 years ago '05        #579
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
In fact, it now appears as though the entire Brown clan will be loading up the family car and returning to Manhattan in the near future.

"Mrs. Brown said she definitely wanted to go back up there to see the campus," Butler said. "There are some plans for that being set from her standpoint, because she wants to see the campus."
Looks like they'll be making an unofficial visit to K-State, but they haven't decided who the last two official visits will be
 02-05-2009, 01:46 PM         #580
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC would probably pay him more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy