National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2009, 05:56 PM         #541
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not becuase they signed everybody
 9 years ago '04        #542
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
 djsmellie said:
Butch Davis > Any coach in the ACC
Real fu*kin talk, thank you sir. Looks like some ACC fans here might be getting a little scared, Butch pullin in the whole state of NC and guess what NC got some good a.ss recruits.
 9 years ago '05        #543
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofied said:
Real fu*kin talk, thank you sir. Looks like some ACC fans here might be getting a little scared, Butch pullin in the whole state of NC and guess what NC got some good a.ss recruits.
LMFAO we recruit in Florida not afraid of anybody out of NC.... now that we finally have coaches Butch was scarier in Miami where he got FL talent
 9 years ago '04        #544
space
space
 booker20 said:
LMFAO we recruit in Florida not afraid of anybody out of NC.... now that we finally have coaches Butch was scarier in Miami where he got FL talent
Thats nice, will just have to see how your 6th ranked class on rivals and not ranked in the top 10 class on scout, and only ranked one class ahead of us on espn will do ok. Thats good that you recruited great in your state, problem is your states got like 3 other schools that can recruit, NC has nobody that can fu*k with butch, and UNC. So it might be just as equal quality honestly.
 9 years ago '05        #545
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 6981 6981
Rumor: Jawanza Starling struggling with decision.

Starling is having second thoughts and has not faxed in LOI. Rumor seems to be he is going to go with Notre Dame. Dont know if this is fact or fiction just a rumor at this point.

Mr. "Once a Trojan, Always a Trojan"
 9 years ago '05        #546
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 ghettofied said:
Thats nice, will just have to see how your 6th ranked class on rivals and not ranked in the top 10 class on scout, and only ranked one class ahead of us on espn will do ok. Thats good that you recruited great in your state, problem is your states got like 3 other schools that can recruit, NC has nobody that can fu*k with butch, and UNC. So it might be just as equal quality honestly.
win something first....you and your school is irrelevant as of now.
 9 years ago '04        #547
space
space
 Junior G said:
win something first....you and your school is irrelevant as of now.
Lets live in the past, Jesus we talkin bout the future here man, get the hate outta ya heart fu*kin a. Sure we don't have a past we got some of the best Defensive players all time that played here, Lawerence Taylor, Julius Peppers, and a great CB in Dre Bly. Don't you want a team once in a while that hasn't won a title to compete? sh*t we own basketball, and we comin for football at least they tryin.
 9 years ago '05        #548
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 ghettofied said:
Lets live in the past, Jesus we talkin bout the future here man, get the hate outta ya heart fu*kin a. Sure we don't have a past we got some of the best Defensive players all time that played here, Lawerence Taylor, Julius Peppers, and a great CB in Dre Bly. Don't you want a team once in a while that hasn't won a title to compete? sh*t we own basketball, and we comin for football at least they tryin.
damn son ya'll n*ggaz like an NFL Factory :wow:
 9 years ago '05        #549
booker20 
space
space
 ghettofied said:
maybe ur not getting.... ASK ANY coach in America where he would rather recruit NC or FL and 100 out of 100 times he'll say FL for you to make a bold statement like the ACC is scared

Last edited by booker20; 02-04-2009 at 06:28 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #550
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 booker20 said:
I dont kno if I'd be too excited if my rival came from out of state and took the 2 best players in my state (Bell and Brown) doesnt help that you did get Jenkins either
What Brown are you talking about? The only one on our radar was Justin Brown the receiver and we got him. And all that recruiting and "star power" Ohio State had didn't help them from getting beat in the Shoe last year. There's something to be said for a coach with an understanding of the game like Joe Pa.

I'm disappointed we didn't get Jenkins, but we're sure as hell not thin at the position. We'll be fine and Linebacker U will live on.
 9 years ago '05        #551
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
What Brown are you talking about? The only one on our radar was Justin Brown the receiver and we got him. And all that recruiting and "star power" Ohio State had didn't help them from getting beat in the Shoe last year. There's something to be said for a coach with an understanding of the game like Joe Pa.

I'm disappointed we didn't get Jenkins, but we're sure as hell not thin at the position. We'll be fine and Linebacker U will live on.
Why do they call you Linebacker U? They all flop in the NFL

Miami should be Linebacker U.
 9 years ago '05        #552
booker20 
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:

Brown the CB the best player in the state of Pennsylvania
 9 years ago '06        #553
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 JordanWest86 said:
Only reason Bama is #1 on Rivals is cuz Rivals..........is out of Alabama.
Excuses are funny

Last edited by titanreese; 02-04-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #554
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 JordanWest86 said:
Only reason Bama is #1 on Rivals is cuz Rivals..........is out of Alabama.
ur a genius

1st, thats stupid as fu*k. the fact that they signed an incredible class, again, wouldnt have anything to do with it huh?

2nd, Rivals headquarters is based in Tennessee.

YOU FAIL

Last edited by Bama Boy; 02-04-2009 at 07:05 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #555
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
i know there was some talking on the rivals board that the points didn't add up for bama. don't really bother me one way or the other with us being 1,2,3 on ESPN, Rivals, and Scout. surprised to see OSU end up at #1 on scout though.
 9 years ago '05        #556
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
Why do they call you Linebacker U? They all flop in the NFL

Miami should be Linebacker U.
No wonder I rarely come here, you muthafu*kas hate just to get someone to respond to you.

First of all, despite what the media says, football isn't all "what have you done for me lately". Lets go back to the 60's,70's,80's and up till now to see if Miami deserves that title, which they don't.

And what the fu*k does the performance of someone in COLLEGE have to do with the NFL? If someone is good enough to get it done at the collegiate level but fails in the NFL, thats sad but thats the way it goes. Don't act like every person Miami has ever sent eventually became an MVP. By your logic, lets judge what people do in high school to determine what they should do in college. Terrelle Pryor is Pennsylvania's all time leading passer at the high school level. By your logic, he should be better than Johnny Unitas and Joe Namath.
 9 years ago '05        #557
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
No wonder I rarely come here, you muthafu*kas hate just to get someone to respond to you.

First of all, despite what the media says, football isn't all "what have you done for me lately". Lets go back to the 60's,70's,80's and up till now to see if Miami deserves that title, which they don't.

And what the fu*k does the performance of someone in COLLEGE have to do with the NFL? If someone is good enough to get it done at the collegiate level but fails in the NFL, thats sad but thats the way it goes. Don't act like every person Miami has ever sent eventually became an MVP. By your logic, lets judge what people do in high school to determine what they should do in college. Terrelle Pryor is Pennsylvania's all time leading passer at the high school level. By your logic, he should be better than Johnny Unitas and Joe Namath.
your an idiot, I wouldn't say that about Pryor, because it's High school football. the best play in the NFL and that's a fact. Miami is Linebacker U, sorry...Penn State is garbage football. truth hurts, I'm bein real with you ....fu*k Miami I hate them clowns but what I said is the truth.
 9 years ago '05        #558
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Florida football > North Carolina football
 9 years ago '05        #559
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
What's the deal with Bryce Brown?? Did he sign anywhere? If not, when is he supposed to sign?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw where he still doesn't have a set date for signing

Last edited by BoSox84; 02-04-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #560
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
your an idiot, I wouldn't say that about Pryor, because it's High school football. the best play in the NFL and that's a fact. Miami is Linebacker U, sorry...Penn State is garbage football. truth hurts, I'm bein real with you ....fu*k Miami I hate them clowns but what I said is the truth.
Well, its not the truth, and since you probably have never even watched us outside of bowl season your opinion doesn't mean much anyway.

I thought this link summed it up: There are plenty of schools that "could" lay claim to the name, but I still believe we have it for now.

Nike says otherwise to your claim, so I'll roll with them

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy