National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #301
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Sarkisian already committed 2 secondary recruiting violations since being named HC

at that n*gga thinking he can get away with sh*t at U Dub

nothing will come of it, just saying
 9 years ago '04        #302
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
On another note who else sees U of Tennessee not doing sh*t over the next few years??

I was amazed at the staff he put together but now that I look at it, there are a few good recruiters but no real good coaches besides Monte.

I just figured out they had Frank Wilson as WRs coach

They might bring the blue-chippers in the next few years but they won't do much with them

AU's staff >>>>> UTs ... not really close IMO

???? Booker??

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-03-2009 at 10:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #303
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
dont let gator's fan hear that.... they destroy boxden, rivals, scout and most of google
I doubt Florida fans give a sh*t about recruiting right now

I just read on here where Reid had an AU hat on the table :applause: thanks for the exposure
 9 years ago '06        #304
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I am hearing Kendall Kelly to Clemson or Auburn. One thing for sure he will not sign with Alabama unless he takes a greyshirt.

Well guys, This is the last night before NSD National Saban Day. I feel pretty good with the kids who are Bama Leans, and I also feel good about a certain 5* player who resides out of the state of Alabama .

Wednesday will be a great day for us... Maybe we can go Back 2 Back this year :lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #305
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14779 14779
 UknowWhatItIs said:
I doubt Florida fans give a sh*t about recruiting right now

I just read on here where Reid had an AU hat on the table :applause: thanks for the exposure
yea he had it on the table but that was the first one he took off too
 9 years ago '04        #306
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
yea he had it on the table but that was the first one he took off too
I can read
 9 years ago '04        #307
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
I am hearing Kendall Kelly to Clemson or Auburn. One thing for sure he will not sign with Alabama unless he takes a greyshirt.

Well guys, This is the last night before NSD National Saban Day. I feel pretty good with the kids who are Bama Leans, and I also feel good about a certain 5* player who resides out of the state of Alabama .

Wednesday will be a great day for us... Maybe we can go Back 2 Back this year :lachen001:
Finebum said today that a player who was considered a Bama lock will sign with AU and "shock the state". I am guessing it's just Finebum trying to get AU fans excited only for nothing to happen.

What about what Finebaum accused Urban Meyer of ??? :wow: said he called greg reid a motherfuker and N***** after he de-committed (I don't think he said it was to Reid's face)
 9 years ago '05        #308
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Finebum said today that a player who was considered a Bama lock will sign with AU and "shock the state". I am guessing it's just Finebum trying to get AU fans excited only for nothing to happen.

What about what Finebaum accused Urban Meyer of ??? :wow: said he called greg reid a motherfuker and N***** after he de-committed (I don't think he said it was to Reid's face)

if this sh*t is true
 9 years ago '04        #309
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
We just signed our Spencer Pybus for this year: Josh Jackson

at least he had other offers besides Duke
 9 years ago '04        #310
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:

if this sh*t is true
no it is not true.... u have to live in AL and know who Finebum is

he is a UT grad who works in bammer central (Birmingham)

Whatever he can say to bring down any of bamas competition he will say it

A Vol fan called in the other day and was hanging up and Finebum was like "I would give you a Go Vols! but I would be unemployed within 5 minutes"

The U of AL runs the state media over here... money talks

Anyways they were trying to tear down UF after they got beat in the SECCG and then after Utah (Meyer's old school) beat them

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-03-2009 at 11:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #311
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 booker20 said:
"I going to Florida State to win a championship, I talked to coach Fisher and we bout to build this thang up man" - Greg Reid lets get it
why is this man lyin up there. You went there for playing time, not championships...

What about what Finebaum accused Urban Meyer of ??? said he called greg reid a motherfuker and N***** after he de-committed (I don't think he said it was to Reid's face)
And how the fu*k would Finebaum know this? This dude spews sh*t constantly. If Urban Meyer really said this, which I doubt, you think he would say that sh*t around anyone who would go tell Finebaum? What a joke this guy is, who pays him?
 9 years ago '05        #312
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said:

A Vol fan called in the other day and was hanging up and Finebum was like "I would give you a Go Vols! but I would be unemployed within 5 minutes"

The U of AL runs the state media over here
Gotcha. In that case, @ this f*g**t fabricating some sh*t like this. Lying about someone saying that sh*t is almost as bad as saying it yourself
 9 years ago '06        #313
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
I can read
ur an auburn fan, how am i supposed to know?
 9 years ago '04        #314
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Bedlam said:
why is this man lyin up there. You went there for playing time, not championships...

And how the fu*k would Finebaum know this? This dude spews sh*t constantly. If Urban Meyer really said this, which I doubt, you think he would say that sh*t around anyone who would go tell Finebaum? What a joke this guy is, who pays him?
read post above yours... don't worry I don't even think the most delusional of the bammers(:wow:) believe Meyer said that sh*t I just thought it was pathetic that he would say that
 9 years ago '04        #315
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
ur an auburn fan, how am i supposed to know?
Golden Corral is about to close

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #316
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

The U of AL runs the state media over here... money talks

Anyways they were trying to tear down UF after they got beat in the SECCG and then after Utah (Meyer's old school) beat them
finebaum is a douche but he sh*ts on Bama just as much as he sh*ts on AU so quit with all that bullsh*t. especially during our down years, he was sh*ttin on us left and right and big uppin AU. u know thats exactly it, hes a bang wagon piece of sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #317
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
finebaum is a douche but he sh*ts on Bama just as much as he sh*ts on AU so quit with all that bullsh*t. especially during our down years, he was sh*ttin on us left and right and big uppin AU. u know thats exactly it, hes a bang wagon piece of sh*t.
That's so wrong it's fukin hilarious

stick to thisis50.com f*g**t

9 years ago '06        #318
Against D Grain 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

I didnt catch all of Finebaum show today expect for when Stupid a.ss Bama fan said Fluker will have a Better Career at Bama than Andre Smith, and could go first round in this years draft

So i didnt hear that sh*t about Urban Meyer?? I knew he had some words with Reid after he was looking around at other schools, asking Reid "Where everybody was at (schools) when he (Urban) was visiting him his JR year in highschool and during the summer" And sh*t got heated between the two which caused Reid to decomit. So I wouldn't put it past Meyer to say some foul sh*t like that, but i gurantee it was to Reid face rather than behind closed doors..
 9 years ago '04        #319
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
I didnt catch all of Finebaum show today expect for when Stupid a.ss Bama fan said Fluker will have a Better Career at Bama than Andre Smith, and could go first round in this years draft

So i didnt hear that sh*t about Urban Meyer?? I knew he had some words with Reid after he was looking around at other schools, asking Reid "Where everybody was at (schools) when he (Urban) was visiting him his JR year in highschool and during the summer" And sh*t got heated between the two which caused Reid to decomit. So I wouldn't put it past Meyer to say some foul sh*t like that, but i gurantee it was to Reid face rather than behind closed doors..
The Meyer-Reid sh*t was not too long after he de-committed from UF
 9 years ago '06        #320
Against D Grain 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
The Meyer-Reid sh*t was not too long after he de-committed from UF
Yeah i know thats what i thought you were talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy