National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
 163
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #221
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
"West Virginia has just been after me non-stop," he said. "I like the coaching staff there and I like the players. It is just a new thing. It isn't Florida, it is a new place."
Kid ain't lying, it's definitely a new place if you've been raised in Florida Kid's in for a rude awakening if he goes there IMO
 9 years ago '05        #222
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Kid ain't lying, it's definitely a new place if you've been raised in Florida Kid's in for a rude awakening if he goes there IMO
especially coming from the "Muck".... WVU and Michigan are down there more than FSU, UF, USF, and Miami
 9 years ago '04        #223
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Quinton Washington is Blue!
 9 years ago '06        #224
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 BoSox84 said:
@ a handful of guys backing off Florida since Meyer's "any kid would be crazy not to come here" speech

Yeah I didn't really like that sh*t. But Nukeese already rejected Tennessee so he's all Gator. I really think Teague is the only guy to worry about, but i'm still gonna be nervous as fu*k tommorrow over Debose
 9 years ago '05        #225
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
Yeah I didn't really like that sh*t. But Nukeese already rejected Tennessee so he's all Gator. I really think Teague is the only guy to worry about, but i'm still gonna be nervous as fu*k tommorrow over Debose
Debose is a Gator.... he loves ur pitch "he's the next Harvin"
 9 years ago '06        #226
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 booker20 said:
Debose is a Gator.... he loves ur pitch "he's the next Harvin"
Yeah, that's a hell of a lot better pitch than "he's the next Preston Parker" Still aint relaxin til he signs tho
 9 years ago '05        #227
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
 BoSox84 said:
Kid ain't lying, it's definitely a new place if you've been raised in Florida Kid's in for a rude awakening if he goes there IMO
word...I lived there for a year. alot of hicks and wierd a.ss looking people.
 9 years ago '05        #228
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
Bedlam you gonna be in for a rude awakening for Nuke....read the articles all you want but wait.
 9 years ago '05        #229
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
 Bedlam said:
Yeah, that's a hell of a lot better pitch than "he's the next Preston Parker" Still aint relaxin til he signs tho
They are both bums......so it's pretty much a lose/lose.
 9 years ago '05        #230
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
Yeah, that's a hell of a lot better pitch than "he's the next Preston Parker" Still aint relaxin til he signs tho
Damn it Preston I cant even come back
 9 years ago '05        #231
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
our staff better know Reid is a Nole if not ...welcome to another year of a weak a.ss secondary especially if Downs doesn't quality....dumb a.sses just couldn't offer Byrd
 9 years ago '06        #232
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Junior G said:
Bedlam you gonna be in for a rude awakening for Nuke....read the articles all you want but wait.
Yeah, I had read one thing where he said 100% Gator, then he told another recruiting service it's 50/50 with Tennessee. fu*k these fickle a.ss kids I don't really see Nukeese being a huge contributor tho, so I'm not really concerned too much
 9 years ago '04        #233
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 booker20 said:
what made u change your mind on this? did u read something new? anyway Trickett>>>>>>>_______ Phillips better recognize
The articles I read after his AU visit quoted him as saying UT, Ark and AU are his 3 finalists.

Now they are saying he will sign with FSU or AU

Hopefully it will end up like Michael Mcneil's recruitment not Ernie Sims or Antone Smith
 9 years ago '05        #234
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
word is Reid dropped UGA and it's between FSU/Bama. if true i'm really feeling good about our chances

FSU - Reid
UGA - Smith
Bama - Kirkpatrick

Everybody is happy except for the Gaytors but nobody cares about them clowns anyway so we all win.
 9 years ago '05        #235
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
word is Reid dropped UGA and it's between FSU/Bama. if true i'm really feeling good about our chances

FSU - Reid
UGA - Smith
Bama - Kirkpatrick

Everybody is happy except for the Gaytors but nobody cares about them clowns anyway so we all win.
u got a pretty reliable source? because we have about 3 and 1/2 hours and Im
 9 years ago '05        #236
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said:
The articles I read after his AU visit quoted him as saying UT, Ark and AU are his 3 finalists.

Now they are saying he will sign with FSU or AU

Hopefully it will end up like Michael Mcneil's recruitment not Ernie Sims or Antone Smith
yea ever since Trick got in his ear we been in good position thats why I didnt really get those articles you posted from scout.... I dont kno how ya'll lineman depth is but he'll come in and have a chance to work on the 2nd team right away Trickett has turn 3 sleeper linemen into All Americans since hes been at FSU and hes probably the best COACH on our team :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #237
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
 booker20 said:
u got a pretty reliable source? because we have about 3 and 1/2 hours and Im
not sure lol......we'll see around 7:30 though...i'ma be sweatin hard over here.
 9 years ago '05        #238
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
not sure lol......we'll see around 7:30 though...i'ma be sweatin hard over here.
:banghead: I mean our class is good without him but Reid and Downs in our secondary and McDaniel and McAllister up front puts us back in the discussion with the elites
 9 years ago '05        #239
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 6979 6979
 booker20 said:
:banghead: I mean our class is good without him but Reid and Downs in our secondary and McDaniel and McAllister up front puts us back in the discussion with the elites
and that's where we should be.
 9 years ago '05        #240
K.B. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
West Monroe linebacker Barkevious Mingo has made his choice to become an LSU Tiger and will make the announcement public on Wednesday in front of his family and peers at 8:30 a.m. in the West Monroe fieldhouse.
Advertisement

“I’ve been knowing for a while,” Mingo told The News-Star in an exclusive interview. “I’ve been down there a pretty good bit and have gotten to know the coaches. I feel like they’ll take care of me.”

The 6-5, 206 pound all-state defensive player of the year in Class 5A is ranked the No. 9 linebacker in the nation by Rivals.com. Mingo finished his senior year with 59 total tackles, four for a loss, seven sacks, four forced fumbles, seven fumble recoveries, eight pass break ups and two kicks blocked.
when dude is a junior he will probably have added a good bit of weight and be a speed rusher. nice pick up for us.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy