National Signing Day - February 4th... Who does your squad need??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said:

we just got a commit from his teammate... The report I read said AU or Arkansas

He don't wanna play in the ACC
Trickett turns nobodies into All Americans..... Phillips knows what up just like Orelus who originally committed to LSU
 9 years ago '05        #182
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
I see you Debose, i'ma save this picture if you sh*t on us n*gga!!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #183
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
 Junior G said:
I see you Debose, i'ma save this picture if you sh*t on us n*gga!!!

[pic - click to view]

looks like a kid enjoying some free clothes:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #184
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 madness said:
looks like a kid enjoying some free clothes:applause:
Free Shoes U is old

we Free Clothes U now

Like this n*gga gonna keep and wear this if he go to UF. :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '05        #185
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space

"They just need to get that attitude back, you know go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses, do whatever it takes to just to get that attitude back, go out there and do something bad, i mean it doesn't matter, we will forgive you, just bring that attitude back to 'the u', we need it." --Antrel Rolle

ONLY AT THE U
 9 years ago '04        #186
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 Junior G said:

"They just need to get that attitude back, you know go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses, do whatever it takes to just to get that attitude back, go out there and do something bad, i mean it doesn't matter, we will forgive you, just bring that attitude back to 'the u', we need it." --Antrel Rolle

ONLY AT THE U
antrel keeps it gully
 9 years ago '05        #187
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 madness said:
antrel keeps it gully
Thug U...yessir nothin but k!llers, rapists and convicts :rasta:
 9 years ago '06        #188
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Junior G said:

ONLY AT THE U
Yeah I was gonna make a thread about that, but forgot about it. It's funny when cane fans try to deny the thug sh*t, look at what your own players are saying

and as for Debose in that FSU sh*t.... :angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #189
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Yeah I was gonna make a thread about that, but forgot about it. It's funny when cane fans try to deny the thug sh*t, look at what your own players are saying
i'm almost 100% sure he was joking
 9 years ago '05        #190
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Bedlam said:

and as for Debose in that FSU sh*t.... :angry12:
no need to worry bout Debose he's a Gator...free clothes, whether he wears them or not...sell em on ebay
 9 years ago '04        #191
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 booker20 said:
yea it'll be NSD drama but i think he sticks with UF

Phillips coming to play for Trick....
everything I have read is AU, Ark and UT as his three finalists here's an article about his AU visit... I dunno why the writer (covers AU for Rivals) would leave FSU out

Auburn makes big move for four-star OL

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Talk about it in The Bunker
Olive Branch (Miss.) four-star offensive tackle Aubrey Phillips is committed to Tennessee. According to the 6-foot-6, 310-pounder following an official visit to Auburn this weekend, that will likely change soon.

Phillips and teammate Daren Bates both visited the Plains this weekend. Bates committed to the Tigers Thursday. Phillips may follow suit on Signing Day.

Phillips could make a Signing Day switch.
"I'm still committed to Tennessee, but on Signing Day there will be a change," said Phillips. "My Auburn visit went good. I got a chance to hang out with the players and meet the coaches and really liked it.

"I like it down there. I like the stadium. I like the coaches. All of them are cool. You can go to them with your problems and none of the players had one bad thing to say about them."

Phillips was hosted on his visit by lineman Byron Isom. He also met extensively with offensive linen coach Jeff Grimes.

"Me and Isom hung out, went to a party and had some fun," said Phillips. "I also got talk to Coach Grimes and he told me how he was going to do things. It was cool. I really like his coaching style. They said I had a chance to come in and play right away. They said they don't have a legit tackle. They need one."

Phillips said the opportunity for playing time is attractive about Auburn. So is having one of his close friends committed in Bates.

"(Bates) is a big part of my decision. That plays a big part in the decision because I know I can go somewhere with somebody else that I know," said Phillips. "I won't be so afraid to leave home if I got someone else going with me. So it plays a big role in my decision."

Bates also made his visit to Auburn this weekend and said he's working on getting his teammate to sign with him on Wednesday.

"(Bates) said that he loved it down here, and said to come down here with him," said Phillips. "I just said I might."

Bates, who was hosted on his visit by Craig Stevens, said he's not going to take a no from Phillips easily.

"I'm trying to get him to come with me here so we can be roommates and be on the field together," said Bates. "

As for Bates, he said the visit solidified his commitment to the Tigers.

"We went to the stadium and that was awesome. I loved running out on the field," said Bates. "I could see myself doing that for the next three or four years. I had my jersey number on and saw the eagle and saw the type of atmosphere it would be that we play in. I had a really good time."

Phillips said he would have a final decision between Auburn, Arkansas and Tennessee on Wednesday. Bates will sign with the Tigers.

9 years ago '04        #192
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
here's the Scout article

This top offensive line prospect talks about his weekend visit to Auburn.

Olive Branch, Miss.--Looking for help at the offensive tackle position, Auburn hosted U.S. Army All-American Aubrey Phillips on an official visit over the weekend. A commitment to Tennessee prior to the weekend, Phillips says that may change this week.

“I’m still committed, but on signing day there will be a change,” Phillips tells Inside The Auburn Tigers. “Right now it’s Arkansas, Auburn and Tennessee.”

At 6-5, 325, Phillips is a player that is looking for early playing time, something Auburn can provide with a lack of depth up front at offensive tackle. He notes that because of that he’ll give the Tigers a long look.

“It will play a big part in my decision,” Phillips says. “They need tackles and I could come in and play the left or right side. It’s going to be a big decision for me and if I want to play early Auburn is a good place to go.”

Taking the visit with high school teammate Daren Bates, Phillips says he got an earful all weekend from the safety commitment and adds that will add in to the positives for Auburn when the time comes.

“It was good because it will play a big role in my decision,” Phillips says. “He would be somebody from my hometown because we’re both from Memphis. It’s a big-time decision I have to make.”

Giving the visit high marks, Phillips says one of the big positives for Auburn is new offensive line coach Jeff Grimes. Using the weekend to get more acquainted with the former Colorado coach, Phillips says Grimes was one of the highlights of the visit for hin.

“It went good,” Phillips says. “I got to visit with the coaches and the players. Plus I got to talk some football with coach (Jeff) Grimes. It was good.

“That was good,” he adds. “He’s a laid-back coach. He’s kind of young so he knows what’s going on. He’s someone you could go to with your problems if I decide to go there. It was very important to meet him. I’m glad he came so I could meet him ahead of time. He made my visit a whole lot better.”
 9 years ago '04        #193
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Rivals be feeding a bunch of bullsh*t when NSD is coming up

According to Rivals we had Jerrell Harris on lock last year

at a 75% confidence factor

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-01-2009 at 04:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #194
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
scout is a.ss n*gga...Phillips is coming to FSU.
 02-01-2009, 10:00 PM         #195
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welp, we stole away 4 star DE Leon Mackey from Clemson, picked up a QB name Andrew Clifford that is very under the radar but impressed Spurrier enough to warrant an offer, and supposedly Alshon Jeffrey was telling everyone that he is coming to South Carolina.

Last edited by Darkside Ty; 02-01-2009 at 10:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #196
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
GETTING THE LAST WORD IN: There’s been a lot of rumor and innuendo this weekend out of Tallahassee about how Andre Debose was “salty” at Florida Coach Urban Meyer after the Gator head man reportedly had a “tense” meeting with Debose and his family last week. There’s also been plenty of conjecture of how well the star receiver’s official visit to Florida State went…

I can't stand Liar Meyer...I hate UF but I hate them even more because of this clown...atleast get a respectable coach.
 9 years ago '04        #197
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
scout is a.ss n*gga...Phillips is coming to FSU.
what about the Rivals article??

Phillips don't even have FSu in his final 3 and Rivals n*ggas got a 75% confidence factor in getting him.. rivals reporting is a.ss but their player ratings >>>
 9 years ago '04        #198
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:

I can't stand Liar Meyer...I hate UF but I hate them even more because of this clown...atleast get a respectable coach.
2 titles in 3 years = respectable
 02-02-2009, 09:44 AM         #199
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Winning titles doesn't automatically make you respectable^

Dude's a joke.
 9 years ago '05        #200
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
what about the Rivals article??

Phillips don't even have FSu in his final 3 and Rivals n*ggas got a 75% confidence factor in getting him.. rivals reporting is a.ss but their player ratings >>>
Coach Trickett's son posts on the board....that's all I need to know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago