Jan 23 - Facebook now twice as big as MySpace? Oh boy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 r a n c i d said:
My Mums on facebook. fu*k facebook.
na just tell yo old a.ss mom to get off facebook and stop tryin to be young... get on aol 50 years and older chat
 01-26-2009, 08:52 AM         #62
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally prefer blackplanet or migente
 9 years ago '04        #63
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 yeah_that_n*gga said:
yall act like you don't got to add the people to your friends list. u got a 1000 friends cause u accepted a thousand friends
Seriously though. I like MySpace for the customization, Facebook can seem too plain. But I use Facebook as an alternative to keep it up wit peeps that aint on MySpace.
 01-26-2009, 11:00 AM         #64
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
na just tell yo old a.ss mom to get off facebook and stop tryin to be young... get on aol 50 years and older chat
You fu*king idiot. Facebook is for old people. Pensioners and sh*t. I don't know any young people on there, just a ton of old folk.

LOL at people under 30 using Facebook.
 01-26-2009, 12:49 PM         #65
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody in goin headin straight to the bank
 9 years ago '04        #66
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
It's because adults want to use networking sites too.

Plus myspace takes forever and a day to load. sh*t's not even worth it.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-26-2009 at 01:45 PM..
 01-26-2009, 02:00 PM         #67
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You fu*king idiot. Facebook is for old people. Pensioners and sh*t. I don't know any young people on there, just a ton of old folk.

LOL at people under 30 using Facebook.

no, your moms just horny and lonely probably because your dad is dead or there divorced and her dildo isnt satisfying her anymore so shes looking for an easy fu*k even if its a young highschool student
 9 years ago '04        #68
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,341 | Props total: 8417 8417
fu*k myspace
hate going to people pages and they have 101 video and songs playing at one time. they tweak their pages with confusing wall papers
takes minutes to find their wall or pics
fu*k that
 9 years ago '04        #69
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
MySpace gives you a lot of freedom but people abuse it. 85% of pages have too much sh*t going on.

Facebook is clean as hell. I liked it at first because it was easy to connect with everybody back from high school and people going to my college, but its expanded and its taking over.

If you want to have theme music with backgrounds of your idols with 2000 YouTube videos then MySpace is the place to go. Some people like the customization, but more and more people are going to Facebook because it gets the job done more efficiently and it has most of the features people want for a networking site without all that extra bullsh*t.

tpoker said:
facebook is stalkervision n an investigative tool for local law enforcement. fact! myspace is better with privacy but i dont fu*k wit neither.
How so? You can incriminate yourself a lot easier with all the freedom on MySpace. Set your privacy settings to filter people you want checking your page. The default only lets people look at your page if they are apart of your network (anybody can join your network and check you so its open). You can make it so that only friends can visit, or friends of friends as well. I don't think MySpace gives you that last option.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 01-26-2009 at 03:14 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #70
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
facebook has the same people as myspace.......they got 15 year old with a fukkin facebook which defeats the purpose......

facebook is a boring myspace and myspace is a spam filled facebook

same sh*t different toilet

fffllluussshhhh!!!
 01-26-2009, 03:45 PM         #71
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson Romo said:
no, your moms just horny and lonely probably because your dad is dead or there divorced and her dildo isnt satisfying her anymore so shes looking for an easy fu*k even if its a young highschool student
My Mums got a partner already. And no, she joined because all her staff members at work are on it. Coincedently, pretty much everyone she knows is on it. It's for old people out here.

You obese piece of sh*t. I'll slap you so hard your neck fat will wobble for the rest of your life.

^^ SMH at you. In England we put people like you in cages, right next to the Giraffes and Laamas, and prod you endlessly in the t*ts with a fu*king broom for general amusement.

Fat boy(that's a fu*king understatement), just because you have to resort to networking sites to converse with females doesn't mean everyone else is on there for the same reasons.

Again i cannot believe a man who has to wear two vests to hide his t*ts is even talking like this on the internet.

I suggest you slow down on the Birthday cakes mate, sugar is obviously going to your head.

Now sit the fu*k back down on your reinforced chair and calm yourself. My Mums a nurse, be nice, when they have to cut the side of your house off and fly you to Hospital to check your weight on industrial sized weighing scales designed for Elephants, and take your blood pressure, it's nice decent people like my Mum there to try and help you kick the habbit.

Rinse your mouth out, tubby.
 9 years ago '04        #72
space
space
^^^
HAHA
SOMEONE CAUGHT FEELINGS

[pic - click to view]

and we point at people like you and laugh and make fun at how misfortunate you are.
 01-26-2009, 03:55 PM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^
HAHA
SOMEONE CAUGHT FEELINGS

[pic - click to view]

and we point at people like you and laugh and make fun at how misfortunate you are.
Yeah? You know what we do to Americans here? Beat and rob you, then have s3x with your girlfriends.

There's something ever so ironic in a man who pretends he's Italian, laughing at someone else.

Move on fat boy, i see you.
 01-26-2009, 04:15 PM         #74
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
My Mums got a partner already. And no, she joined because all her staff members at work are on it. Coincedently, pretty much everyone she knows is on it. It's for old people out here.

You obese piece of sh*t. I'll slap you so hard your neck fat will wobble for the rest of your life.

^^ SMH at you. In England we put people like you in cages, right next to the Giraffes and Laamas, and prod you endlessly in the t*ts with a fu*king broom for general amusement.

Fat boy(that's a fu*king understatement), just because you have to resort to networking sites to converse with females doesn't mean everyone else is on there for the same reasons.

Again i cannot believe a man who has to wear two vests to hide his t*ts is even talking like this on the internet.

I suggest you slow down on the Birthday cakes mate, sugar is obviously going to your head.

Now sit the fu*k back down on your reinforced chair and calm yourself. My Mums a nurse, be nice, when they have to cut the side of your house off and fly you to Hospital to check your weight on industrial sized weighing scales designed for Elephants, and take your blood pressure, it's nice decent people like my Mum there to try and help you kick the habbit.

Rinse your mouth out, tubby.

im not reading all that but dont get mad at me because your moms a desperate and pathetic 50 year old looking for love on facebook

shes better off going to bars and giving quickies for a drink :applause:
 01-26-2009, 04:26 PM         #75
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson Romo said:
im not reading all that but dont get mad at me because your moms a desperate and pathetic 50 year old looking for love on facebook

shes better off going to bars and giving quickies for a drink :applause:
SMH at you talking about other people being desperate and pathetic.

You'd struggle find your d*ck, let alone use it.:agreement6:

Even if she was a desperate old wh0ore, you'd still be leagues below her.

You should be k!lled and sent to Africa to feed starving children. You'd feed half of Zimbabwe for a good year

Deep down you know it too.

Rikishi Phatu looking motherfu*ker, get your t*ts carved off with a steak knife
 9 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Yeah? You know what we do to Americans here? Beat and rob you, then have s3x with your girlfriends.

There's something ever so ironic in a man who pretends he's Italian, laughing at someone else.

Move on fat boy, i see you.
Don't lie. You don't have s3x with girls. And I bet your scary a.ss wouldn't even look an American directly in the eye. Much less rob him. Go back to you sheltered little existance you kid.

There's something funny about someone who pretends to be british, but tries to talk sh*t about everyone else.
 01-26-2009, 04:39 PM         #77
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Don't lie. You don't have s3x with girls. And I bet your scary a.ss wouldn't even look an American directly in the eye. Much less rob him. Go back to you sheltered little existance you kid.

There's something funny about someone who pretends to be british, but tries to talk sh*t about everyone else.
I don't rob people. That doesn't mean you aren't getting robbed if you come out here

And lol at not looking an American directly in the eye. You think some overweight American whos probably never been in a f!ght in his life is going to intimidate?

Come the fu*k on. Americans get beat up all the time. You lot can't f!ght your way out of wet paper bags. The fact you think you can judge a person on their face is testament to the fact you know nothing about f!ghting.

I'll jab you in the nose with a pair of steel knuckles.

Still though, lol at me talking sh*t about "everybody". You and fat boy are not everybody. You're 2 c*nts out of tens of thousands of members.

Go play with the rest of your plastic-Italian friends mate.
 9 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I don't rob people. That doesn't mean you aren't getting robbed if you come out here

And lol at not looking an American directly in the eye. You think some overweight American whos probably never been in a f!ght in his life is going to intimidate?

Come the fu*k on. Americans get beat up all the time. You lot can't f!ght your way out of wet paper bags. The fact you think you can judge a person on their face is testament to the fact you know nothing about f!ghting.

I'll jab you in the nose with a pair of steel knuckles.

Still though, lol at me talking sh*t about "everybody". You and fat boy are not everybody. You're 2 c*nts out of tens of thousands of members.

Go play with the rest of your plastic-Italian friends mate.
first off I'm not your mate.

Second off LMFAOOO at jab me with some steel knuckles. Try sock you with some brass knuckles. It makes you sound like less of a pus*y.

Third LMFAOOOO at you already a.ssuming you'll need more than your fists to whoop my a.ss. You already scared?

And by the way you did say WE rob people. As in me and others. Was that just you trying to sound tough again?

keep talkin' rancid. This site knows you're full of sh*t. Good thing you got that "pond" between us there mate. LOLOLOLOLOL
 01-26-2009, 05:03 PM         #79
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
first off I'm not your mate.

Second off LMFAOOO at jab me with some steel knuckles. Try sock you with some brass knuckles. It makes you sound like less of a pus*y.

Third LMFAOOOO at you already a.ssuming you'll need more than your fists to whoop my a.ss. You already scared?

And by the way you did say WE rob people. As in me and others. Was that just you trying to sound tough again?

keep talkin' rancid. This site knows you're full of sh*t. Good thing you got that "pond" between us there mate. LOLOLOLOLOL
We, as in Britain. Basic English. I'm not a criminal, i don't rob anyone.

And lol at you talking it up on an internet forum, coming like you're Kimbo Slice or something.

You Yanks don't get it. You're from middle class country that's sweet. I'm not gonna talk it up on a keyboard like rahhh bro, if i ever saw you i'd weigh you in, easy... That's some foolish talk.

But to go on like someones scared of you? Taking the p!ss mate. I haven't been beaten and jumped the amount of times i have because of fear. You would get a slap in the face.

That's the difference. You Americans in general terms are pus*y. You ARE scared. People scared of each other like females, so f!ghting is non existant there, as a by product most of you can't f!ght for sh*t. I see you Americans out in Europe, getting mouthy then flailing their arms around like infantile retards. No idea what they're doing.

You're a joke. And you'd catch a right to the face. Don't care who you are.
 9 years ago '04        #80
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 syxx2001 said:
I dont even fu*k with Myspace no more, I dunno why...maybe its cause of all of the ads and sh*t, or cause Facebook has everything for you on the main page and you dont have to look for sh*t.
exactly right
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago