Jan 23 - Facebook now twice as big as MySpace? Oh boy

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2009, 08:02 PM         #41
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k wit facebook, but i got too many family members requesting me as a friend, so someone needs to create something new.
 9 years ago '04        #42
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
i remember when that sh*t was only for college students.. and you couldnt really fu*k with ppl out of other schools... they opened that sh*t up and now its a wrap... most the ppl i went to college with are still on it... i deleted my myspace this week too... sh*t just got old... fu*k tom..
 9 years ago '06        #43
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
im like the only person that i know of in the world who dont have a myspace or facebook account. i guess i just missed that whole wave. all the people from school who i was actually friends with have my number and i have theirs if its anything we need to talk about. and as far as meeting chicks on the net that sh*t is lame as fu*k. i rather see what im gettin into first
 01-23-2009, 10:21 PM         #44
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
then thats who i need to be fukin
How did i know as soon as i saw your name on the latest post that you'd responded to me?

Because you're a total c*nt.

Go s3x your sister, you hut-dwelling fat Texan c*nt. She might help you find your d*ck, i know the anatomy pictures aren't helping you, what, with your restricted arm movement; You obese fu*k.
 9 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Gmitch528 said:
i remember when that sh*t was only for college students.. and you couldnt really fu*k with ppl out of other schools... they opened that sh*t up and now its a wrap... most the ppl i went to college with are still on it... i deleted my myspace this week too... sh*t just got old... fu*k tom..

idk i been wanting to delete my myspace for a minute... if I wanted to see pr0n I would just go on boxden, I could care less about these hoes posting pics of their parties they go to every weekend to be honest.
 9 years ago '08        #46
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Lets see i fu*ked 2 hoes on Facebook from my school while...

Myspace have nobody i know on it....everybody i know get a myspace go to dat sh*t 2 times and say fu*k it and den check it 5 months later lol.

sh*t pop off (f!ghts n sh*t like dat) from Facebook over here..sh*t be funny as fu*k.
 01-24-2009, 12:35 PM         #47
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Both myspace and facebook is lame to me. I'm not really into social networking like talking about it. I prefer message boards to talk about topics. Even though I do know that they got forums that you can talk about but still

Message Boards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Myspace and Facebook.

super cosign...isince i was 16 ve been on countless forums long before this myspace facebook BS

i aint with all the building an online shrine to myself type sh*t...its fu*king lame

the only thing outside of message boards i ever fu*ked with was yahoo IM, and i only talked to females who had webcams, i use to talk to alot of cute broads that would do freaky sh*t on the camera well let me stop lying, only 4 of them playe with their pus*y on web cam....... it was simpler times where you didnt have to worry bout chris hansen when youset up a date with a chick online but how would i know... i didint have a car back then to actually fu*k these broads.....i met some of the coolest broads on there too. if i had a time machine................

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 01-24-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #48
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Myspace is for children, all I see is little high school kids trying to be gangster, pr0n stars, and music.

I dont even have an account anymore, I can go on the artist pages without it so thats all its good for.

Facebook on the other hand is golden for my college years
 9 years ago '06        #49
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
facebook is stalkervision n an investigative tool for local law enforcement. fact! myspace is better with privacy but i dont fu*k wit neither.
 9 years ago '04        #50
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 1365 1365
facebook gets more visitors......and myspace still makes more money, lol

as far as where u meet girls, lol. This dude in my hood met this chick at the auto show, they kicked it and it became his girl. I met the girl on myspace, fu*ked her, all the while she was with him. Same girls in the real world are the same girls on some internet site. As long as you don't forget how to approach women in real life, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Last edited by focused313; 01-24-2009 at 09:41 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #51
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DaDirtiest said:
MySpace and Facebook is just a way for the FBI to fill the facial recognition database without any warrants - you idiots are giving up your privacy and the government is compiling everything they can on you.
 9 years ago '04        #52
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 r a n c i d said:
My Mums on facebook. fu*k facebook.
whats her name mate? Might have to poke her :dancingcool:
 01-25-2009, 06:05 AM         #53
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't use any of these sh*ts for anything personal.

But I use myspace for music and what not.
 01-25-2009, 06:25 AM         #54
mansoor_warrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
myspace is only good for ripping artists' songs!
 9 years ago '07        #55
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Does all of these problems on myspace justify how boring facebook is? I mean, it's like a news paper ad. If that had the same format as myspace, I would understand. They have just as much BS on facebook. I have a friend bragging about this, and decided to try it out. Then I was like, "What the hell is this?"
 9 years ago '04        #56
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
i love how I get updates about my friends with little to no effort with Facebook
 9 years ago '04        #57
pittlife 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
I live in Saudi Arabia. When I moved out here 2 years ago, no body was using myspace and everyone was using facebook (which I hadnt even heard of at the time). When I singed up I found that all my old high school friends were on there. s well as older people too. I dont know about anywhere else, but definalty in the Middle East, Facebook is way bigger.
 01-25-2009, 11:20 AM         #58
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hardly ever use my MySpace page, I'm always on Facebook now.
 01-25-2009, 01:00 PM         #59
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
myspace is cool,but facebook is where all my real homies at
 01-26-2009, 02:40 AM         #60
RKO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
facebook is far better for the more outgoing social people. those who call it too stalker place cant blame facebook but the person who is constantly posting updates on their lives
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy