most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
lol, I'm on Myspcae.......why? I have no idea man.....
 9 years ago '07        #22
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
they both suck a.ss...............

i have no friends
 9 years ago '04        #23
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 yeah_that_n*gga said:
yall act like you don't got to add the people to your friends list. u got a 1000 friends cause u accepted a thousand friends
Problem with MySpace is you do constantly get bombarded with friend requests from spam bots and kids you don't even know. sh*t is mad annoying. I don't even sign on to mine anymore. It's been months. I'm prolly just gon' delete it for the fu*k of it. MySpace is good for music promotion though. That's about it.

Facebook is way better. All the friends on my list are people I actually do know. And I love that I don't get friend requests from fu*king spam. As a matter of fact, I don't even think I've dealt with spam EVER since joining Facebook, and I've been on it for a few years now.
 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM         #24
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't used my myspace in like 2 years, but honestly that's only because I settled down in a stable relationship. Only time I log on now is when I get an e-mail telling me someone sent me a message which is rarely. But I can vouch for that Facebook being worldwide. All my UK family has facebooks from my grandma on down. sh*t Facebook be discovering families and sh*t. My grandfather made a facebook and 2 weeks later his long lost daughter contacted him. I was laughing my a.ss off cuz he deleted it quick as fu*k, talking bout he only put it up to see if she could find him......

Don't know how many kids he still got floating around out there in the world. n*gga tore a swath through Europe in his youth knocking up all types of white women.
 9 years ago '04        #25
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Sounds like my grandpa...I wonder if we're related?...LOL
 9 years ago '06        #26
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
both of them are garbage if you ask me... pedispace and stalkerbook

I finally got to the point where I still got em both but they're both private profiels and I know thep eople that I'm friends with.
 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM         #27
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
facebook was always a.ss to me

myspace is good to keep in touch with some acquaintances

BOTH are good for stolen cell phone pics to post on the HOES thread here.
 01-23-2009, 04:19 PM         #28
AKfoy0face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
^^^Pretty sure you can go to your profile and delete it from the news feed.
idiots, no one has a brain anymore
 9 years ago '05        #29
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 syxx2001 said:
I dont even fu*k with Myspace no more, I dunno why...maybe its cause of all of the ads and sh*t, or cause Facebook has everything for you on the main page and you dont have to look for sh*t.
bingo.. easy to pull bi*ches up there tho .. just tell em u got a car ..
 9 years ago '04        #30
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
Deleted my facebook.. Didn't have many friends in highschool haven't done the college life. Had random people adding me and then i'd no all there business. StalkerBook gets a no go from me.

Myspace on the other hand allows me to play mobsters and mafia wars. Customize my page to my liking etc. I guess to each there own.

Pretty sure if i was in college Stalkerbook a be pretty cool with all the party invites i use to get. Oh and if u don't mind the "Feds" knowing every little thing about you beyond what they already no guess its cool to..

Myspace FTW!
 9 years ago '04        #31
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 NCAT_Boi said:
I deactivated my Facebook sh*t...sometimes you find yourself too wrapped in other folks life...I seem to find out about the most fu*ked up situations via Facebook. For instance this chick I was trying to get at never let me know she had a dude, and I was talking to her for the longest, trying to feel her out...I log on one day see the status message and she's knocked up.
How you gonna blame Facebook for that? If it wasnt for that, you prolly woulda galed her
 9 years ago '06        #32
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 Dot.Com said:
Deleted my facebook.. Didn't have many friends in highschool haven't done the college life. Had random people adding me and then i'd no all there business. StalkerBook gets a no go from me.

Myspace on the other hand allows me to play mobsters and mafia wars. Customize my page to my liking etc. I guess to each there own.

Pretty sure if i was in college Stalkerbook a be pretty cool with all the party invites i use to get. Oh and if u don't mind the "Feds" knowing every little thing about you beyond what they already no guess its cool to..

Myspace FTW!
^^^

Agreed. These Stalkerbook users are brainless. Why the fu*k would i subscribe to that generic a.ss site anywayz?

Myspace lets me do what the fu*k I want to do. Facebook won't even let me change my fu*king name without it having to be "authorized".

Why the fu*k would I want to know how many comments somebody got on their recently submitted status? sh*t is stupid. It's nothing but an online popularity contest.

The only thing facebook is good for is checking up on bi*ches that you'll never fu*k and won't give you the time of day. Or watching your conniving a.ss girlfriend and keeping tabs.

Myspace >>> Stalkerbook all day.
 9 years ago '05        #33
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Thats what you think n*gga.
 9 years ago '05        #34
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Manny05 said:
meh..facebook is alright..
i hate the fact that ANY fu*king edit on your profile is viewable by everyone on facebook..sh*t
in 5 seconds everyone knew i was single..like wtf..
all of my friends are like what happen? im like ?!! yea you're single right? wtf how you know?
facebook...
umm you do know that theres settings on facebook to choose what u want displayed right?
 9 years ago '05        #35
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
I never got in to that sh*t. I made an account like 2 years ago. I added like 5 people that I knew, sent them a few messages saying wut up and never logged back in again.
 9 years ago '07        #36
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 DJ Endo said:
^^^

Agreed. These Stalkerbook users are brainless. Why the fu*k would i subscribe to that generic a.ss site anywayz?

Myspace lets me do what the fu*k I want to do. Facebook won't even let me change my fu*king name without it having to be "authorized".

Why the fu*k would I want to know how many comments somebody got on their recently submitted status? sh*t is stupid. It's nothing but an online popularity contest.

The only thing facebook is good for is checking up on bi*ches that you'll never fu*k and won't give you the time of day. Or watching your conniving a.ss girlfriend and keeping tabs.

Myspace >>> Stalkerbook all day.
LMAO i fully agree.
 9 years ago '05        #37
deemoten 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 4 4
facebook does have spam...
 9 years ago '04        #38
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
all dese n*ggaz lyin in here....n*ggaz know dey be wall peekin on all dem hoes
 9 years ago '05        #39
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10789 10789
Both myspace and facebook is lame to me. I'm not really into social networking like talking about it. I prefer message boards to talk about topics. Even though I do know that they got forums that you can talk about but still

Message Boards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Myspace and Facebook.
 9 years ago '04        #40
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
^^ yup :applause:
Boxden >> myspace > facebook
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago