iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 187
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
184 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1581
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 210 210
what are some good things to d/l in rock or cydia?
 8 years ago '06        #1582
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Cracked bitesms ^, sbsettings, proswitcher, installous

man I missed my NBA league pass :) except I can't watch the playoffs on it >.<
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1583
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 210 210
 Manny05 said:
Cracked bitesms ^, sbsettings, proswitcher, installous

man I missed my NBA league pass :) except I can't watch the playoffs on it >.<
Posted via Mobile Device
it said bitesms is gona expire on a certain date, where can i get it cracked? and what does sbsettings do
 8 years ago '06        #1584
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
got a question for everybody.....it looks like everyone gets te unlimited text plan but why when u can get progs with free sms?Is their some disadvantage?Just wondering because i've never used one and at&t prices are a little higher in my opinion
 8 years ago '05        #1585
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7911 7911
 tecboi said:
Because they probably won't have a jailbreak for 4.0 in a while. And I don't really want to wait. Plus, this tethered jailbreak is really annoying as fuk. One time I flying home and the s**t reset itself. I didn't have a computer to restore it with blackra1n.

So... I ended up not having a ride home for hours. That wouldn't have happened if I could have a tethered jailbreak for my 3gs. So, it will be back to unjailbroken iphone for me until they figure out how a decent JB for my 3gs.
What in the hell are you talking about? The 3GS has an untethered jailbreak available right NOW. Thats what all these threads circulating around are about. Also, my question was why do you feel as though you are forced to upgrade to 4.0 once it comes out? Just wait it out till it is officially jailbroken. When it comes down to it nothing on 4.0 is different then from what 3.1.3 already does besides the gamecenter thing.
 8 years ago '05        #1586
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7911 7911
 philly337 said:
got a question for everybody.....it looks like everyone gets te unlimited text plan but why when u can get progs with free sms?Is their some disadvantage?Just wondering because i've never used one and at&t prices are a little higher in my opinion
I never used one of those before. When you use one does it give you a seperate # to give people to text you on that in turn texts it to that program on your phone or do they just text your phone and it gets forwarded to that program? If they do give you a seperate # is it in phone # format or just random numbers like 465-72 like a twitter update or ESPN alert or something?
 8 years ago '05        #1587
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7911 7911
 acAWN said:
it said bitesms is gona expire on a certain date, where can i get it cracked? and what does sbsettings do
Not sure. There are other ones though like QuickSMS and Tlert that are cracked on sinfuliphonerepo.
 8 years ago '06        #1588
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
don't have a clue..just saw some apps on apptrackr and some people on icafe saying they use them.Was hopin to get more details on here.Don't want some low budget txting service or something that doesn't work just like a normal sms u would use on ur phone
 8 years ago '06        #1589
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 acAWN; said:
it said bitesms is gona expire on a certain date, where can i get it cracked? and what does sbsettings do

Add sinfuliphonerepo.com to your source then search again.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1590
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
Finally got my phone jailbroken again but just looking for some good sources, apps, themes and some suggestions on how i could get my phone contacts, sms messages etc back, i lost it when i jailbroke and don't know what to do with that.
 05-05-2010, 12:29 PM         #1591
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My phone is slow as f**k I think I installed to much crap and some of it didn't uninstall correctly. I am thinking of just starting over from scratch. Any recommendations or guides on how to do so?
 8 years ago '08        #1592
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
Does anyone else experience mega slow back up times after updating to 9.1.1??I tried to sync a buddys iphone with no applications and only about 70 mb worth of photos,It got to like 15-20% in about 30 mins.I deleted all my backups and tried with my phone and it took like 20 minutes to backup when my phone used to backup fast..I need the new itunes in order to use my iPad but these back up times are f**king stupid and Im tempted to downgrade back to 9.0 itunes.
 8 years ago '06        #1593
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wtf? It only takes me not even a minute to backup.. And I got like 3-4gb of music, apps and barely any photo
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1594
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC-; said:
My phone is slow as f**k I think I installed to much crap and some of it didn't uninstall correctly. I am thinking of just starting over from scratch. Any recommendations or guides on how to do so?
Make sure you clear more memory and that no apps are running in the background.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1595
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
aight well i haven't done too much research on the new iphone comin out but is their any rumors or anything the dude who found the phone could confirm that the new iphone will have over the 3g that's jailbroken?Gettin tired of waiting lol
 8 years ago '05        #1596
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7911 7911
 philly337 said:
aight well i haven't done too much research on the new iphone comin out but is their any rumors or anything the dude who found the phone could confirm that the new iphone will have over the 3g that's jailbroken?Gettin tired of waiting lol
The only thing that is confirmed thus far is it will have a second camera on the front of the phone above the screen for videoconferencing. The 4.0 update through iTunes (Which will come stock on the new iPhone) has gamecenter which the 3GS Jailbroken doesnt have. That pretty much is like an x-box live for your phone. Should be pretty cool.

Those are the only two things CONFIRMED so far. Apple is being very secretive about the specs of the new iPhone, and they have not even released a title yet. Hopefully 4G or HD or both.
 8 years ago '04        #1597
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Reppindaburghh said:
The only thing that is confirmed thus far is it will have a second camera on the front of the phone above the screen for videoconferencing. The 4.0 update through iTunes (Which will come stock on the new iPhone) has gamecenter which the 3GS Jailbroken doesnt have. That pretty much is like an x-box live for your phone. Should be pretty cool.

Those are the only two things CONFIRMED so far. Apple is being very secretive about the specs of the new iPhone, and they have not even released a title yet. Hopefully 4G or HD or both.
from what i have heard there will be a 4G and then a HD device separately, not sure if the HD will be available at the same time, but the leaked prototype had a smaller screen than all previous iPhones.
If anything, I hope the HD has a bigger screen to compete with the Evo and Incredible, which are basically identical.
 8 years ago '05        #1598
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7911 7911
 famoussasjohn said:
from what i have heard there will be a 4G and then a HD device separately, not sure if the HD will be available at the same time, but the leaked prototype had a smaller screen than all previous iPhones.
If anything, I hope the HD has a bigger screen to compete with the Evo and Incredible, which are basically identical.
I seriously doubt that is true. That would be the most dumb-founding move by Apple in years. Why would you release the devices seperately? You combine them and release them together. Releasing them seperately and making people choose what they want more 4G or HD makes no sense at all. So what your hearing is false. I believe you are probably confused about the report that came out a few months ago that they would be releasing two seperate iPhones this year. The message the majority of us got from that is that they will be dropping one on AT&T and one on Sprint/Verizon. But nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
 8 years ago '04        #1599
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Reppindaburghh said:
I seriously doubt that is true. That would be the most dumb-founding move by Apple in years. Why would you release the devices seperately? You combine them and release them together. Releasing them seperately and making people choose what they want more 4G or HD makes no sense at all. So what your hearing is false. I believe you are probably confused about the report that came out a few months ago that they would be releasing two seperate iPhones this year. The message the majority of us got from that is that they will be dropping one on AT&T and one on Sprint/Verizon. But nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
who knows, if the phone is truly going to have a smaller screen, then the new iPhone lost. All the new specs and what not could not save it, smaller screen is a major drawback from
also, sprint will never get the iPhone, I highly doubt Apple wants go through the mess of weak signal issues because Sprint has a s**t ton of weak spots in their service. AT&T is a better fit, Verizon is bi-polar and now will slobber all over Apples D just to get it after denying it when it was first ever spoken of. We will see in the coming months, I'm interested in seeing if I will sell my 3GS unlocked for the 4G, or to keep my 3GS. I will upgrade to 4.0 once it is jailbroken.
 8 years ago '05        #1600
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
1. Htc incredibles screen/ 8MP camera is k!lling the iPhone

2. WTF is a POSIX error I keep getting in cydia. And how do I get rid of it
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy