iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 239
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1561
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Download the safari Download manager of cydia
then just go on safari and google "download song name "
then just find the song with a good link and download it right on your phone..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1562
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
so what's the best plan and any way to get plans for cheaper?I want unlimted internet text does the $30.00 data plan att makes u get give u unlimited text or do u have to by that seperate?If data plan is unlimited i'd prob be good with the 450 rollover plan and the data plan..would only be like 70-80 a month
 8 years ago '06        #1563
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
also looks like they'll be annoouncin it june 7-11..hopefully release that next week and not in july

 8 years ago '04        #1564
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 philly337 said:
so what's the best plan and any way to get plans for cheaper?I want unlimted internet text does the $30.00 data plan att makes u get give u unlimited text or do u have to by that seperate?If data plan is unlimited i'd prob be good with the 450 rollover plan and the data plan..would only be like 70-80 a month
internet is required and is 30$ flat. i have the 450 minute W 5000 nights and weekend minutes. unlimited text, i pay 80$ due to my discount. depends on how many text messages you think you are going to send. i got unlimited because who i text a s**t ton.
 8 years ago '04        #1565
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 philly337 said:
good look..for movies though.Say i want to download avatar that just came out on dvd..u can get that on netflix.is there any apps out there (cracked obviously) where u could do this?

also yea nba seaosn is over but i would really like it for football.Is there anyway to get the nfl ticket on ur phone or anyway to get all the games free on ur phone?
you can always download the dvdrip out online, convert to mp4 and you're all set.

im sure the nfl app will allow you to watch the games, just like the nba app from people have said you can watch games while they are on tv except playoffs in the app. will have to try the nfl app when it is updated when the nfl season starts.
 8 years ago '05        #1566
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 philly337 said:
so what's the best plan and any way to get plans for cheaper?I want unlimted internet text does the $30.00 data plan att makes u get give u unlimited text or do u have to by that seperate?If data plan is unlimited i'd prob be good with the 450 rollover plan and the data plan..would only be like 70-80 a month
I have exactly that plan. Unlimited texts and data, and 450 any-time minutes. Bill is about 100 per month. (Well it was before I added a couple lines for my brother and another line that nobody is currently using, now its cheaper. But one line its gonna run you about 100 for that.)
 8 years ago '05        #1567
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 famoussasjohn said:
you can always download the dvdrip out online, convert to mp4 and you're all set.

im sure the nfl app will allow you to watch the games, just like the nba app from people have said you can watch games while they are on tv except playoffs in the app. will have to try the nfl app when it is updated when the nfl season starts.
The NFL app did not stream live games like the NBA one does. But i'm sure it probably will this time. Imagine watching Nfl REDZONE on your phone!? That'd be so clutch.
 8 years ago '04        #1568
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Reppindaburghh said:
The NFL app did not stream live games like the NBA one does. But i'm sure it probably will this time. Imagine watching Nfl REDZONE on your phone!? That'd be so clutch.



direct tv app that is free that allows you to watch live games? maybe try that.

says blackouts depend on your address. may need a direct tv login. idk.
 8 years ago '06        #1569
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
good s**t fellas i'll just have to research the nfl when season comes around

as for the plan that's why i've never got the iphone..any other service u get that plan for about 80.Was hopin there was some way to get i cheaper....my girl already has a line with att..anyway to get it cheaper if she adds me on her plan or no way around it?
 8 years ago '05        #1570
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 philly337 said:
good s**t fellas i'll just have to research the nfl when season comes around

as for the plan that's why i've never got the iphone..any other service u get that plan for about 80.Was hopin there was some way to get i cheaper....my girl already has a line with att..anyway to get it cheaper if she adds me on her plan or no way around it?
Yes. You will be able to get it cheaper while at the same time lowering her bill. Look into it. I added my brother onto mine and I now pay 30 dollars less. Just make sure you guys coordinate your minutes so you dont go over. I had like a thousand rollover minutes when I added him so it was no big deal I know we arent goin over any time soon.
 8 years ago '06        #1571
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yes. You will be able to get it cheaper while at the same time lowering her bill. Look into it. I added my brother onto mine and I now pay 30 dollars less. Just make sure you guys coordinate your minutes so you dont go over. I had like a thousand rollover minutes when I added him so it was no big deal I know we arent goin over any time soon.
yea that's the only thing..i can control my minutes duno about her.Also i'm always good with payin my s**t on time...she'll get her s**t cut off every once in a while.I'll be f**kin hot i get my s**t cut off

but did u get a discount or u just picked a plan that equal the same minutes when split in half but was cheaper?
 8 years ago '05        #1572
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
I got a plan and we bumped it from 450 to whatever the next level is, I forget. We both primarily text message, I rarely call in the day. All my calls are at night. It is cheap as hell to add a line and you figure if I have 450 and I get him on they a.ssume you will get another 450 and bump it to 900, but you do not bump it all the way to 900 if you do not have to. Bump it somewhere between 450 and 900 (combined) and her bill will decrease and yours will be less then it would be if you got on a single plan.
 8 years ago '06        #1573
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
good look

but f**k i need a phone...tryin to wait this out but s**t is taking forever lol.Hope the s**t releases the week after it announced and not end of june/early july

also is HD a def no go?didn't read too much on dude who found it at the bar but thought i remember him saying no HD


Last edited by philly337; 05-02-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1574
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
Welp guys 3.1.3 on new bootrom on the 3GS is now jailbroken (UNTETHERED, to boot!)

Info to be posted soon, but its OFFICIAL I have several contacts that have already done it on iPads AND iPhones.
 8 years ago '05        #1575
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
 Reppindaburghh said:
Welp guys 3.1.3 on new bootrom on the 3GS is now jailbroken (UNTETHERED, to boot!)

Info to be posted soon, but its OFFICIAL I have several contacts that have already done it on iPads AND iPhones.
Yep I just got done jailbreaking my 16 gig 3gs with new bootrom (got it in feb. of this year) and it works like a charm. Now I just got to figure out what to do now that I'm jailbroken it.
 8 years ago '05        #1576
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 ThatBoy said:
Yep I just got done jailbreaking my 16 gig 3gs with new bootrom (got it in feb. of this year) and it works like a charm. Now I just got to figure out what to do now that I'm jailbroken it.
First things first, Install Installous my man.
 8 years ago '06        #1577
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
what is installous?Seen a few people mention it
 8 years ago '05        #1578
NC23 
space
avatar space
space
$312 | Props total: 144 144
 philly337 said:
what is installous?Seen a few people mention it
It lets u download AppStore apps for free.

Does anybody use twitbird? It shows in the description that facebook can be used from the twitbird app, but I can't figure out how to do it. Does anybody know how?
 05-03-2010, 05:52 PM         #1579
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Why do you HAVE to restore your phone when 4.0 comes out?
Because they probably won't have a jailbreak for 4.0 in a while. And I don't really want to wait. Plus, this tethered jailbreak is really annoying as fuk. One time I flying home and the s**t reset itself. I didn't have a computer to restore it with blackra1n.

So... I ended up not having a ride home for hours. That wouldn't have happened if I could have a tethered jailbreak for my 3gs. So, it will be back to unjailbroken iphone for me until they figure out how a decent JB for my 3gs.
 8 years ago '04        #1580
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 tecboi said:
Because they probably won't have a jailbreak for 4.0 in a while. And I don't really want to wait. Plus, this tethered jailbreak is really annoying as fuk. One time I flying home and the s**t reset itself. I didn't have a computer to restore it with blackra1n.

So... I ended up not having a ride home for hours. That wouldn't have happened if I could have a tethered jailbreak for my 3gs. So, it will be back to unjailbroken iphone for me until they figure out how a decent JB for my 3gs.
untethered jailbreak..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
72 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy