iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1541
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 nando said:
ok... it's currently 3.0.1 - should i downgrade it to 3.0 or update it to 3.1.2? is my firmware going to be a problem? (05.11.07)
you can upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.1.2, go download the 3.1.2 update on any website, be sure it is not 3.1.3 as you will not be able to downgrade from that. BlackSn0w works very well from what I have heard.
 8 years ago '04        #1542
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 famoussasjohn said:
you can upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.1.2, go download the 3.1.2 update on any website, be sure it is not 3.1.3 as you will not be able to downgrade from that. BlackSn0w works very well from what I have heard.
i'ma try this when I get home - thanks...
 8 years ago '04        #1543
space
space
 nando said:
i'ma try this when I get home - thanks...
which iphone do you have?

here are links for ALL iphone and ipod touch firmwares.
 8 years ago '04        #1544
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
which iphone do you have?

here are links for ALL iphone and ipod touch firmwares.
iphone 3g - 3.0.1

i downloaded the 3g 3.1.2 - how should i upgrade? recovery mode? dfu?
 8 years ago '04        #1545
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 nando said:
iphone 3g - 3.0.1

i downloaded the 3g 3.1.2 - how should i upgrade? recovery mode? dfu?
did it in DFU mode and it worked fine... then used blackra1n as instructed and its good 2 go... now 2 customize it... lol

thanks
 8 years ago '05        #1546
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 tecboi said:
I I can leave my un-jailbroken iphone on for 3 days str8 without it dying.
Leave it on without touching it maybe
 8 years ago '04        #1547
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
My battery life surprised me today. Spent the whole day in the hospital with my mom, and I was there like 8 hours, constantly playing videos, games, browsing the net, texting, pretty much everything to k!ll boredom. I still had 25% battery left when I got home. Lasted longer than I expected it to, a lot longer than my G1 would've
 8 years ago '06        #1548
cokill 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
yo can someone tell me how to use ringtones for sms?
 8 years ago '04        #1549
space
space
 cokill said:
yo can someone tell me how to use ringtones for sms?

SMS Notification is slightly more complicated than the Ringtones counterpart. SMS notification actually can’t be added, only modified. I also recommend shorter file for SMS notification. Here are the steps I take:

1. Trim MP3 files using Audacity (usually SMS notification should be shorter, roughly 3-4 seconds should be good)
2. Import the MP3 file to iTunes
3. Change the iTunes import to AIFF (Follow the ringtones guide to change importing mode in iTunes)
4. Find the AIFF file and copy to desktop
5. Change the extension to “.caf”
6. SFTP to the iPhone using Cyberduck (Mac) or WinSCP (Windows) or any other SFTP software
7. Navigate to the following directory: “/System/Library/Audio/UISounds”
8. Change one of the “sms-received<x>.caf” file to “sms-received_<x>.caf” where <x> is an integer from 1 to 6 that is least preferrable
For example: Rename “sms-received6.caf” to “sms-received_6.caf” to replace the Electronic with custom sound
File name mapping to notification name:
sms-received1.caf -> Tri-tone
sms-received2.caf -> Chime.caf
sms-received3.caf -> Glass
sms-received4.caf -> Horn
sms-received5.caf -> Bell
sms-received6.caf -> Electronic
9. Upload the file on the desktop using the old name of that was changed
For example: if “sms-received_6.caf” is changed to “sms-received_6.caf”, upload the file using the name “sms-received6.caf”
10. Choose in iPhone the replaced tone
For example: if you replaced sms-received6.caf, then you should choose Electronic

UPDATE: Ringtone should be set to 30 seconds. Another way to trim the music is to use iTunes’ ’start time’ & ’stop time’ field. This field is accessible by right clicking the song then choosing Get Info -> Options. After performing that, you export the file as AAC then rename it.

8 years ago '06        #1550
cokill 
space
space
space
quick question where is everyone getting apps from since appulo.us is down? i always used that and installous
 8 years ago '06        #1551
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Apptrack
google it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1552
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Alright. I dont wanna sonud like a prick but I dont wanna read back. whens it looking like a new Iphones gonna drop? Im tired of my 3g and only wanna get a new one just to get a tiny bit faster and a few not that cool options.

If theres a release date it would be much appreciated.
 8 years ago '06        #1553
cokill 
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Apptrack
google it
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks
 8 years ago '06        #1554
cokill 
space
space
space
couldnt find what i was looking for can someone point me in right direction.

8 years ago '04        #1555
space
space
 cokill said:
couldnt find what i was looking for can someone point me in right direction.

search there, if it isn't there, then it isn't cracked.
 8 years ago '06        #1556
cokill 
space
space
space
aight
 8 years ago '06        #1557
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
i don't have an iphone yet but on that apptrackr site is every app on there cracked to where u can get it for free?Reason i ask is it has price of it at the top (i see the download at the bottom but wanna make sure this isn't a trial).Also are their any apps out there for free where u can download movies and albums or would u need to download them on comp and then transfer them over?Last but not least any programs out there for nba or nfl ticket?I see nba ticket on there but not nfl..but even with the nba is it just a program that let's you view "your already paid for" pass on ur iphone or can somebody who doesn't have a subscription at all download it and watch games?
 8 years ago '04        #1558
space
space
every app is free. it shows the price of the app and then you scroll down on the page and download.
no apps that allow you to download music and s**t you can use youtube with the downloader attached (can be found on rock with the sinfuliphone repo) you can then download youtube videos and save them in the youtube app. theres nba league pass, but since the season is over, you are unable to watch the games because they are aired on tv channels that cannot be streamed live.
 8 years ago '05        #1559
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Sammyboi22 said:
Alright. I dont wanna sonud like a prick but I dont wanna read back. whens it looking like a new Iphones gonna drop? Im tired of my 3g and only wanna get a new one just to get a tiny bit faster and a few not that cool options.

If theres a release date it would be much appreciated.
no official release date yet but its rumored to drop sooner than its planned release due to plummeting sales of the iphone 3gizzle s. everybody heard and saw pics of a new phone and sales dropped.
 8 years ago '06        #1560
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 famoussasjohn said:
every app is free. it shows the price of the app and then you scroll down on the page and download.
no apps that allow you to download music and s**t you can use youtube with the downloader attached (can be found on rock with the sinfuliphone repo) you can then download youtube videos and save them in the youtube app. theres nba league pass, but since the season is over, you are unable to watch the games because they are aired on tv channels that cannot be streamed live.
good look..for movies though.Say i want to download avatar that just came out on dvd..u can get that on netflix.is there any apps out there (cracked obviously) where u could do this?

also yea nba seaosn is over but i would really like it for football.Is there anyway to get the nfl ticket on ur phone or anyway to get all the games free on ur phone?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy