most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1521
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
 Reppindaburghh said:
You cannot get it for free, you have to have an account, as far as I know. You can get free trials on sirius website that are like 3 day free trials and just keep signing up for them under different email addresses and log into sirius on the phone with those email addresses if you want, but you gotta re-sign up every 3 days and keep making new email addresses.

Just listen to Pandora radio.
I f**k with slacker more.
IMO
 8 years ago '04        #1522
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
I know you can't jailbreak an iPhone to work on Verizon, but does anyone know how real these are?

[video - click to view]

Does this sound like bulls**t?
 8 years ago '08        #1523
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Explicit said:
I know you can't jailbreak an iPhone to work on Verizon, but does anyone know how real these are?

Bulls**t. iPhones are GSM/UMTS, Verizon runs a CDMA network. That s**t is not possible.
 8 years ago '04        #1524
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,433 | Props total: 5518 5518
 Explicit said:

lol all he probably did was just rename the carrier.

ITS AN IPHONE REMEMBER: There's an app for that.
 8 years ago '09        #1525
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1850 1850
Apple have released a new version of iTunes (9.1) with changes include support for iPad syncing and security improvements. Generally, it is safe for jailbreakers as all of Dev Team’s tools, PwnageTool and Redsn0w, still work on it however, GeoHot’s Blackra1n tool no longer works so if you are planning on using that, do not update!
Despite the release of the new iTunes 9.1 which broke the Blackra1n jailbreak, nothing will stop us iPhone hackers as iH8sn0w have found a fix which once again allows you to sync your iPhone with iTunes 9.1 if you jailbroke using Blackra1n.

The program is VERY simply to use and simply involves double clicking on the icon to open the program, and then click on the ‘Fix my Ra1n’ button.
iH8sn0w:
 8 years ago '08        #1526
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
iH8sn0w:
.exe? So it doesn't work on Mac? (.dmg)?

Haven't updated iTunes and wasn't planning on doing it, either.
 8 years ago '06        #1527
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Reppindaburghh said:
If you jailbreak on a 3GS you cannot restart your phone if its jailbroken or it gets stuck in recovery mode. Nobody knows how to get around that problem. In that video, he restarts his phone and it restarts fine, he lifts the phone after the restart to show you Cydia, which proves it is jailbroken and he was able to restart.

That is geohot, the guy who developed Blackra1n. Hes a f**kin super genius, but he got pissed off at the public for people constantly harrasing him begging him to find a way to do exactly what he just did, so hes opting not to show us how to do it, but hes proving it can be done, and he knows how. Hence the song playing during the video.
thanksss
 8 years ago '05        #1528
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
i just recently found out i can watch nbc.com videos on the iphone...are there ne other sites where i can watch videos

Last edited by Deeangoe; 04-01-2010 at 07:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1529
e-double 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
that c*cksucker really had that song playin to...

Come on geohot release it to the masses!!!!!!!

Bastard!
cmon yall, think about it...

why would the dude release his exploit for JB right now, when apple about to come out with OS 4.0 where they would just patch it to prevent that...

If you have a 3G, you can JB it aint hard. If you have a 3GS, as long as you jailbroke before the 3.1.3 update and used cydia SHSH you're good. you need 3.1.2 to JB and you can restore to that if you use the cydia shsh. If you have a brand new 3GS, you're gonna have to wait till OS 4.0 when geohot (or someone else) comes out with the new jailbreak. Plus the new 3GS is a tethered JB which means you gotta run blackra1n when you reboot. BUT like i said, geohot will come out with untether JB with 4.0
 8 years ago '04        #1530
e-double 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Hey, can someone field a few questions?

New to the JB iPhone 3GS... well, new in that it's been JB for nearly 2 months and I haven't done much with it. So a few questions:
  1. Is there a program that acts like iTunes that will allow me to store my JB Apps on my desktop? I just want to back them up unless I have to restore, and NOT have to re-download them.
  2. My iTunes on my phone needs to update - this won't force me to update firmware, or in any way threaten the integrity of my JB phone? (aka: Apple/AT&T won't be able to tell it's JB from this app update)
  3. Is there somewhere that I could find reliable news/info on the latest in the JB world, OTHER than going through Cydia/Snow and manually looking for them?

Thanks very much for any help anyone can lend.

EDIT: Also, is there something that will let me download .ipa files onto my desktop and load them onto my phone, other than iTunes? I'd rather just DL them to the desktop and drop them into my phone.

I apologize if this is somewhere in this HUGE f**king thread, but I didn't have the patience to dig through it all.

Thanks guys.
1. by JB apps, i take it you mean the cracked IPA files and not the cydia apps. Check out "Ifunbox" it's free... lets you access your iphone system files from windows... You can then find your installous folder and move files from it (or to it).

You need to install a few apps from cydia to do this: openssh, terminal, sbsettings, and afc2add

install all that, then ifunbox, and you should be set to go to your installous folder (/var/mobile/Library/Downloads) and there go all your installous apps. from there you can copy these ipa files to your comp, or copy ipas from your comp to the phone and install them in installous

If you're using appsync, I don't *think* you can save data from the apps like saved games etc, you'll have to start from scratch if you restore your phone.

2. Your itunes is trying to update? I'm not sure what that means.. you mean app store updates on the phone? those are fine to update, just not your firmware.

3. there are some good sites out there for JB info/news... check out modmyi.com, xsellize.com
 8 years ago '09        #1531
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1850 1850
At long last, the elusive, highly-rumored-about iPhone OS 4.0 is to be unveiled this Thursday at 10 AM PST (1 PM EST). Apple has sent out invitations to various media sources about the keynote, so you can expect many Apple liveblogs, like Gizmodo, Engadget, and MacRumors to cover the event as it unfolds.

If you've been around the iPhone scene since last year, you'll remember that Apple surprised quite a few of us with some features we began to think may never hit the iPhone, like copy/paste, MMS, and stereo Bluetooth. Could multitasking be that big ball-drop this year? We'll just have to find out!
 8 years ago '04        #1532
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
iPhone 4.0 might be the one I finally cop. I been holding out on iPhone for too long, but I might just have to sell this 64GB iPod Touch and get a possible 64GB iPod.

I never understood the hype of an untethered jailbreak How often do y'all really turn your devices off that you need this done? My iPod Touch battery lasts at least one full day while playing music and games, etc. -- I get home at night and just put it on the dock to charge. I couldn't care less about untethered jailbreak.

And @ e-double: You make a good point, but I'm sure Apple is gonna have a completely different wireframe/build for 4.0 so either way, all these dev teams are going to have to start from scratch again. So geohot might as well release the exploit now if he thinks saving it until 4.0 will work, cause I don't think it will.
 8 years ago '08        #1533
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
 e-double said:
1. by JB apps, i take it you mean the cracked IPA files and not the cydia apps. Check out "Ifunbox" it's free... lets you access your iphone system files from windows... You can then find your installous folder and move files from it (or to it).

You need to install a few apps from cydia to do this: openssh, terminal, sbsettings, and afc2add

install all that, then ifunbox, and you should be set to go to your installous folder (/var/mobile/Library/Downloads) and there go all your installous apps. from there you can copy these ipa files to your comp, or copy ipas from your comp to the phone and install them in installous

If you're using appsync, I don't *think* you can save data from the apps like saved games etc, you'll have to start from scratch if you restore your phone.

2. Your itunes is trying to update? I'm not sure what that means.. you mean app store updates on the phone? those are fine to update, just not your firmware.

3. there are some good sites out there for JB info/news... check out modmyi.com, xsellize.com
THANK YOU dude, I'll look into all this s**t today.

http:// said:
I never understood the hype of an untethered jailbreak How often do y'all really turn your devices off that you need this done? My iPod Touch battery lasts at least one full day while playing music and games, etc. -- I get home at night and just put it on the dock to charge. I couldn't care less about untethered jailbreak.
iPhone battery, with location services, apps and mail Pushing things through, lasts me about 7-8 hours (3GS). With location services and push turned off, the life is much better, but there's never a good reason for me to not have email push through. It'd be sick, for sure.
 8 years ago '04        #1534
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Fair enough. I got an iPod Touch so all I use it for is music and games once in a while and if I manage to find wifi, I check my mail.

My suggestion is to make push manual rather than automatic, you save a lot more battery that way. And I only activate my location if I'm using Google maps or the Subway app. Otherwise, I keep it turned off cause there's no point for it.
 8 years ago '04        #1535
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Am I the only one who gets random reboots using Cydia? Sometimes after I install a few things it reboots on its own. No big deal, but if I was using the tethered jb I'd be pissed
 04-06-2010, 06:42 PM         #1536
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess i'm going to have to restore my iphone when 4.0 comes out. So, no jailbreak for me after that. Plus, the battery life isn't half as good once you jail break it. I can leave my un-jailbroken iphone on for 3 days str8 without it dying.

My JB 3gs won't make it through the day. Even when you disable the winterboard it's still not as good as when it wasn't JB.
 8 years ago '05        #1537
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 tecboi said:
I guess i'm going to have to restore my iphone when 4.0 comes out. So, no jailbreak for me after that. Plus, the battery life isn't half as good once you jail break it. I can leave my un-jailbroken iphone on for 3 days str8 without it dying.

My JB 3gs won't make it through the day. Even when you disable the winterboard it's still not as good as when it wasn't JB.
Why do you HAVE to restore your phone when 4.0 comes out?
 8 years ago '04        #1538
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
I f**king hate this iPhone lol

Ok... so I got me an iphone with 3.1 - i wanted to jailbreak it. s**t kept f**king up so i was told to downgrade it to 3.0 then jailbreak it... done, did it - it works. now I need 2 unlock the b**ch! i did ultrasn0w but that s**t just installs and reboots - it says on searching after i put in my tmo sim... wtf... my firmware is 05.11.07 and i can't change it with fuzzyband... am i f**ked? do i need 2 upgrade it to 3.1 then unlock?

any help is appreciated... thanks
 8 years ago '04        #1539
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
maybe update to 3.1.2 and use blacksn0w to unlock to t-mobile and blackra1n to jailbreak.
 8 years ago '04        #1540
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
ok... it's currently 3.0.1 - should i downgrade it to 3.0 or update it to 3.1.2? is my firmware going to be a problem? (05.11.07)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy