iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 161
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 134
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1501
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
How can you not have mms on a 3gs?:..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1502
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Manny05 said:
How can you not have mms on a 3gs?:..
Posted via Mobile Device
never updated after i jailbroke it the first time..

wanted to learn more ab it but never got around to it..

but im hoping someone will school me :sadcam:
 8 years ago '04        #1503
hansolo79 
space
avatar space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PurpleHaze217 said:
never updated after i jailbroke it the first time..

wanted to learn more ab it but never got around to it..

but im hoping someone will school me :sadcam:
Try this. It worked for me before MMS was available for the 3GS.

 8 years ago '05        #1504
MastermindInc 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
When I was forced to do the restore it didnt let me use my old one. It just downloaded the new one and put it on there. i just got the 3gs a couple days ago and jailbroke it. it rebooted itself when i downloaded something off cydia and went to the restore screen


Last edited by MastermindInc; 03-25-2010 at 05:51 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1505
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 hansolo79 said:
Try this. It worked for me before MMS was available for the 3GS.

well i want to update everything i didnt just want MMS
 8 years ago '09        #1506
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #1507
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 DesertEagle said:
..all i seen was him restart the itouch. what am i missing?
EDIT: nvm, i see now.
 8 years ago '06        #1508
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1176 1176
i dont get the video
 8 years ago '05        #1509
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 DesertEagle said:
that c*cksucker really had that song playin to...

Come on geohot release it to the masses!!!!!!!

Bastard!
 8 years ago '05        #1510
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 24 Kalibur said:
i dont get the video
If you jailbreak on a 3GS you cannot restart your phone if its jailbroken or it gets stuck in recovery mode. Nobody knows how to get around that problem. In that video, he restarts his phone and it restarts fine, he lifts the phone after the restart to show you Cydia, which proves it is jailbroken and he was able to restart.

That is geohot, the guy who developed Blackra1n. Hes a f**kin super genius, but he got pissed off at the public for people constantly harrasing him begging him to find a way to do exactly what he just did, so hes opting not to show us how to do it, but hes proving it can be done, and he knows how. Hence the song playing during the video.
 8 years ago '08        #1511
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
that c*cksucker really had that song playin to...

Come on geohot release it to the masses!!!!!!!

Bastard!


I f**kin' love this dude Geoshot. What an a**hole, hahahaha
 8 years ago '05        #1512
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Heres an article on it...



And geohots blog post...

 8 years ago '08        #1513
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Hey, can someone field a few questions?

New to the JB iPhone 3GS... well, new in that it's been JB for nearly 2 months and I haven't done much with it. So a few questions:
  1. Is there a program that acts like iTunes that will allow me to store my JB Apps on my desktop? I just want to back them up unless I have to restore, and NOT have to re-download them.
  2. My iTunes on my phone needs to update - this won't force me to update firmware, or in any way threaten the integrity of my JB phone? (aka: Apple/AT&T won't be able to tell it's JB from this app update)
  3. Is there somewhere that I could find reliable news/info on the latest in the JB world, OTHER than going through Cydia/Snow and manually looking for them?

Thanks very much for any help anyone can lend.

EDIT: Also, is there something that will let me download .ipa files onto my desktop and load them onto my phone, other than iTunes? I'd rather just DL them to the desktop and drop them into my phone.

I apologize if this is somewhere in this HUGE f**king thread, but I didn't have the patience to dig through it all.

Thanks guys.


Last edited by Jimmy_TwoTimes; 03-26-2010 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Forgot last question
 8 years ago '04        #1514
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Man, it's true what everyone was sayin. A jailbroken iphone >>>>>
 8 years ago '06        #1515
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Good to know he's got it done
now we just gotta wait
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1516
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Hey, can someone field a few questions?

New to the JB iPhone 3GS... well, new in that it's been JB for nearly 2 months and I haven't done much with it. So a few questions:
  1. Is there a program that acts like iTunes that will allow me to store my JB Apps on my desktop? I just want to back them up unless I have to restore, and NOT have to re-download them.
  2. My iTunes on my phone needs to update - this won't force me to update firmware, or in any way threaten the integrity of my JB phone? (aka: Apple/AT&T won't be able to tell it's JB from this app update)
  3. Is there somewhere that I could find reliable news/info on the latest in the JB world, OTHER than going through Cydia/Snow and manually looking for them?

Thanks very much for any help anyone can lend.

EDIT: Also, is there something that will let me download .ipa files onto my desktop and load them onto my phone, other than iTunes? I'd rather just DL them to the desktop and drop them into my phone.

I apologize if this is somewhere in this HUGE f**king thread, but I didn't have the patience to dig through it all.

Thanks guys.
1.You can store your jailbroken apps through Cydia on your phone.
2.I dont know really use itunes on my phone at all so I have no clue.
3.Check this thread daily.

Edit: (I find it ironic that i'm answering your edit, in an edit.) Yes that is possible, I dont know how to do it though. Some people in this thread do it that way though I know. Search google or wait till someone in here informs you.
 8 years ago '08        #1517
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
1.You can store your jailbroken apps through Cydia on your phone.
2.I dont know really use itunes on my phone at all so I have no clue.
3.Check this thread daily.

Edit: (I find it ironic that i'm answering your edit, in an edit.) Yes that is possible, I dont know how to do it though. Some people in this thread do it that way though I know. Search google or wait till someone in here informs you.
If I restore my phone, Cydia goes with it. I want to store basically an image of my phone, on my computer.

The iTunes question, I went to download an updated version of Echofon and it told me my phone requires an iTunes update (to download an app?) - if that clears up my original question.

And yeah, that edit is ironic.
 8 years ago '05        #1518
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
anyone know if there is a way to get sirius satellite on the iphone for free?
 8 years ago '09        #1519
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 Kazel said:
Man, it's true what everyone was sayin. A jailbroken iphone >>>>>
You knows it...
 8 years ago '05        #1520
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
You cannot get it for free, you have to have an account, as far as I know. You can get free trials on sirius website that are like 3 day free trials and just keep signing up for them under different email addresses and log into sirius on the phone with those email addresses if you want, but you gotta re-sign up every 3 days and keep making new email addresses.

Just listen to Pandora radio.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy