Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1461
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
You cannot install a game if your phone is not jailbroken unless you buy it from the app store.

Are you on the 3GS or the 3G? If you are on the 3G on 3.1.3 you can still jailbreak. If you are on 3GS, you are f**ked just like me till 4.0 comes out probably.
 8 years ago '04        #1462
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 4316 4316
 Manny05 said:
Find out what's taking all that space on iTunes
it should tell you when you connect it to your pc
Posted via Mobile Device
its mostly music and apps i got like 600 mb of free space left . 600 mb i thought would be enough to run smooth. Should i delete some stuff to free out space?
 8 years ago '04        #1463
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
I am on the 3G, not the 3GS. How do I jailbreak then?

EDIT: Found this on Youtube, before I do this how do I make a backup? I bought a couple apps and don't wanna risk losing them if the jailbreak fails for some reason

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Kazel; 03-18-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1464
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Kazel said:
I am on the 3G, not the 3GS. How do I jailbreak then?

EDIT: Found this on Youtube, before I do this how do I make a backup? I bought a couple apps and don't wanna risk losing them if the jailbreak fails for some reason
did you download the apps off your iphone or through itunes? if they are through itunes, you can resync them to your iphone at any time.
 8 years ago '06        #1465
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
its mostly music and apps i got like 600 mb of free space left . 600 mb i thought would be enough to run smooth. Should i delete some stuff to free out space?
If you got the 3g then yea you're gonna have to delete the apps that take the most space like alphalt and some other games like that
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1466
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
did you download the apps off your iphone or through itunes? if they are through itunes, you can resync them to your iphone at any time.
I only bought two, and both of them were bought/downloaded on my phone
 8 years ago '04        #1467
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
When I tried to jailbreak it using that video, it got about halfway through and it said S0wbreeze failed please try again. I did it twice but it didn't work either time. Is there an easier way?
 8 years ago '05        #1468
space
space
 Kazel said:
When I tried to jailbreak it using that video, it got about halfway through and it said S0wbreeze failed please try again. I did it twice but it didn't work either time. Is there an easier way?
Go back a few pages in this thread and somebody posts a couple links that tell you how to do it.

Also, if you have to restore your phone for some reason, you can download those apps you bought out of the app store for free. It remembers your account buying them and never charges you twice for the same app. So dont worry about that.
 8 years ago '04        #1469
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
Ok got it finished and running. One more question, do I sync it as a new phone or restore my backup?

EDIT: Nevermind, I restored mine and kept the jailbreak but got my old settings/contacts back. The only thing I miss about my old android device is knowing what I was doing. Iphone is awesome lol

Last edited by Kazel; 03-19-2010 at 02:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1470
space
space
 Kazel said:
Ok got it finished and running. One more question, do I sync it as a new phone or restore my backup?

EDIT: Nevermind, I restored mine and kept the jailbreak but got my old settings/contacts back. The only thing I miss about my old android device is knowing what I was doing. Iphone is awesome lol
Welcome to the winning team.
 8 years ago '05        #1471
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
my iphone keeps on saying running out of disk space please delete some photos, but i barely have any photos on my phone. Its also been making my phone lag. How do i make more disk space or what do i need to delete
had that same prob, only solution was to upgrade to f**king 3.1.3 for me.
 8 years ago '04        #1472
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 4316 4316
 dmunson318 said:
had that same prob, only solution was to upgrade to f**king 3.1.3 for me.
sucks for you i just deleted some stuff and now its running smooth again
 8 years ago '07        #1473
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Kazel said:

uve joined the elite
 8 years ago '05        #1475
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
...Whats The Different Between Sn0wbreeze & Blackra1n?

I Got A Homie That Want His iPhone Jailbroken and I Wanna Make Sure I'm Doing It Right Before I f**k Up His Phone
 03-20-2010, 10:53 PM         #1476
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can you jailbreak a first generation ipod touch(don't judge me... it was free/swiped off someone) this s**t doesnt have the little built in speaker... no rounded off back... i'm sure this is like... the original s**t..... so yeah.... can i do it before i wasted my time because i notice everyone else who has blackra1n or whatever has a newer ipod....
 03-21-2010, 12:21 AM         #1477
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
can you jailbreak a first generation ipod touch(don't judge me... it was free/swiped off someone) this s**t doesnt have the little built in speaker... no rounded off back... i'm sure this is like... the original s**t..... so yeah.... can i do it before i wasted my time because i notice everyone else who has blackra1n or whatever has a newer ipod....
Yes, you can jailbreak the 1G iPod Touch. Just make sure your not on 3.1.3 (not sure if there is an updated jailbreak, I haven't read up in awhile).
 8 years ago '06        #1478
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
woah lol what theme is that?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1479
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
sucks for you i just deleted some stuff and now its running smooth again
hell i deleted half my phone and it kept crashing and saying it was full. got tiredof it! oh well it will come around again
 8 years ago '05        #1480
space
space
Damn Kazel, that theme is smooth as f**kkkkk.

You get it through cydia?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago