Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1401
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 smj_724 said:
how do I get apptracker?
My shyt just popped up when i opened installous 1 day.
 8 years ago '05        #1402
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 smj_724 said:
how do I get apptracker?
Your on the old installous.

Install Install0us from the sinfuliphone repo, then install appsycn 3.1.2, and your golden.
 8 years ago '06        #1403
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Just go to apptrackr on your browser
download the apps from there
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1404
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
is it possible to jailbreak a:

2nd gen iPod Touch 8gb (MC Model) ??
 8 years ago '09        #1405
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 Peter Starks™ said:
is it possible to jailbreak a:

2nd gen iPod Touch 8gb (MC Model) ??
I believe all 2nd gen iPod Touch are jailbreakable. But if you are on 3.1.3, you will first need to downgrade to 3.1.2.
 8 years ago '07        #1406
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
anyone know it i could get a shade45 stream i know they have a sirius app but im not a lifetime member n not paying 1.99 a month
 8 years ago '04        #1407
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 DesertEagle said:
I believe all 2nd gen iPod Touch are jailbreakable. But if you are on 3.1.3, you will first need to downgrade to 3.1.2.
yeah i been lookin but i've been getting conflicting answers.
Everything says MC models are un-jailbreakable...

how exactly do i downgrade?
 8 years ago '06        #1408
cokill 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
Need help fast my jailbroken iphone is frozen i jailbroke it with blackrain a few months ago and today all i get is apple logo can someone tell me what to do? thanks
 8 years ago '06        #1409
cokill 
space
space
space
will i have to jailbreak it again? and when i restore it wont it make me upgrade to 3.1.3? i have 3.1.2 right now
thanks
 8 years ago '04        #1410
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 cokill said:
will i have to jailbreak it again? and when i restore it wont it make me upgrade to 3.1.3? i have 3.1.2 right now
thanks
hold shift and click on restore or update, select the 3.1.2 update file and you will be able to restore your phone that way.
 8 years ago '05        #1411
space
space
What are you on, 3GS, or 3G?

Worse comes to worse you restore and you cant jailbreak until it is doable.

But your phones cool, dont worry.

The best way to fix your problem (I just did this for my boss at work the other day, lol) is plug your phone in. Run blackra1n, whenever you phones screen shows that USB to Itunes screen while its trying to jailbreak, unplug the phone so it is stuck on that screen. From there you can restore.

You cant restore from that apple logo screen.

Just run blackra1n, unplug the phone when it gets to the usb to iTunes screen, then exit Blackra1n on your computer, plug the phone back in, and restore.

Yes, it will auto-upgrade it to 3.1.3. But if your on the 3G or less, you can then downgrade and re-jailbreak.

If you have the 3GS you are just f**ked on jailbreaking, like me, unless you backed your s**t up on Cydia.
 8 years ago '06        #1412
cokill 
space
space
space
Yo good looks and props to all who helped out im back!
 8 years ago '04        #1413
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What are you on, 3GS, or 3G?

Worse comes to worse you restore and you cant jailbreak until it is doable.

But your phones cool, dont worry.

The best way to fix your problem (I just did this for my boss at work the other day, lol) is plug your phone in. Run blackra1n, whenever you phones screen shows that USB to Itunes screen while its trying to jailbreak, unplug the phone so it is stuck on that screen. From there you can restore.

You cant restore from that apple logo screen.

Just run blackra1n, unplug the phone when it gets to the usb to iTunes screen, then exit Blackra1n on your computer, plug the phone back in, and restore.

Yes, it will auto-upgrade it to 3.1.3. But if your on the 3G or less, you can then downgrade and re-jailbreak.

If you have the 3GS you are just f**ked on jailbreaking, like me, unless you backed your s**t up on Cydia.
I have a 3gs, in itunes all you have to do is hold shift and click on restore or update, then select the firmware 3.1.2, and then let it do its thing, then rejailbreak with Blackra1n. I have done this many of times with iPod touches and my iPhone. never had a problem.

Also, the guy with the problem.. did you hold down the home button and the lock button at the same time for about 10 seconds to do a hard reset?

8 years ago '05        #1414
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I have a 3gs, in itunes all you have to do is hold shift and click on restore or update, then select the firmware 3.1.2, and then let it do its thing, then rejailbreak with Blackra1n. I have done this many of times with iPod touches and my iPhone. never had a problem.

Also, the guy with the problem.. did you hold down the home button and the lock button at the same time for about 10 seconds to do a hard reset?

Yes, but you did that backup on Cydia before you upgraded to 3.1.3 originally. Correct? I did not.
 8 years ago '04        #1415
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yes, but you did that backup on Cydia before you upgraded to 3.1.3 originally. Correct? I did not.
I havent upgraded to 3.1.3, and he is on 3.1.2, but if you have updated to 3.1.3. without saving anything, you are screwed. thats why I wait a while until a new jailbreak is announced wait until the 4.0 release comes out for when the ipod comes out then we will get our new jailbreak.
 8 years ago '05        #1416
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 famoussasjohn said:

Does this work if I bought my phone with 3.1.3 software? I am a.ssuming that I cannot downgrade right?
 8 years ago '05        #1417
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I havent upgraded to 3.1.3, and he is on 3.1.2, but if you have updated to 3.1.3. without saving anything, you are screwed. thats why I wait a while until a new jailbreak is announced wait until the 4.0 release comes out for when the ipod comes out then we will get our new jailbreak.
Well if you never upgraded to 3.1.3 why in your previous post did you say you had solved my problem for yourself many times?

I had to restore my phone, and was unaware that it would auto-upgrade me to 3.1.3, so when that happened, and I didnt save my s**t in Cydia, I was and still am f**ked.

I am aware that I will most likely just have to wait for the 4.0 update to come out before I can jailbreak again. Till then, i'm satisfied with the unjailbroken iPhone. But God damn do I miss a few of the jailbroken apps. I need quickSMS back ASAP!
 8 years ago '05        #1418
space
space
 assanlb said:
Does this work if I bought my phone with 3.1.3 software? I am a.ssuming that I cannot downgrade right?
If you bought the 3G on 3.1.3 firmware then you can downgrade.

If you bought the 3GS on 3.1.3 firmware, you are screwed as of now. It will be jailbroken soon enough, and worse comes to worse you just gotta wait till June/July when the 4.0 update comes out and is jailbroken.

I'm in the same boat.
 8 years ago '04        #1419
space
space
 assanlb said:
Nope, will more than likely have to wait until new firmware 4.0 comes out for a new jailbreak.
 8 years ago '04        #1420
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 J-R said:
im wondering if i get a broken lcd 3g iphone could i replace it with my 2g screen ?
no theyre 2 diff sizes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy