iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1321
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Big problem.

I have a jailbroken iphone on 3gs 3.1.2. I downloaded a "lost" (tv show) theme, and it prompted me to reboot for some reason.

Anyway, I rebooted, got the usb to Itunes logo, and normally I just run blackra1n and i'm good to go. Unfortunatly this time, everytime I click "make it ra1n" I hear the noise like the phone is disconnecting from my computer, and it stops the blackra1n reboot and just turns the phone off. So I turn it back on, back to usb to itunes logo. Did it like 10 times, s**t keeps happening. Blackra1n wont fully reboot it. It keeps just shutting off. I get to the screen with geohot and the iphones, then the phone disconnects from my computer, and shuts off. Then I turn it back on, and its usb to itunes.

The f**k is the problem here?
 8 years ago '07        #1322
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 YoungGuru'07 said:
does anybody kno how to jailbreak/unlock 3.1.3?? i f**ked up nd restored my phone lol
dev team released pwnage tool 3.1.5 but its only for macs
 8 years ago '05        #1323
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Reppindaburghh said:
Big problem.

I have a jailbroken iphone on 3gs 3.1.2. I downloaded a "lost" (tv show) theme, and it prompted me to reboot for some reason.

Anyway, I rebooted, got the usb to Itunes logo, and normally I just run blackra1n and i'm good to go. Unfortunatly this time, everytime I click "make it ra1n" I hear the noise like the phone is disconnecting from my computer, and it stops the blackra1n reboot and just turns the phone off. So I turn it back on, back to usb to itunes logo. Did it like 10 times, s**t keeps happening. Blackra1n wont fully reboot it. It keeps just shutting off. I get to the screen with geohot and the iphones, then the phone disconnects from my computer, and shuts off. Then I turn it back on, and its usb to itunes.

The f**k is the problem here?
mine did this once just hit restore from backup. i didnt lose anything
 8 years ago '05        #1324
space
space
Well, f**k.

So last night, I could NOT solve that problem. I tried runnin blackra1n like 10 times, couldnt get off that damn screen. So, finally, I just restored. Didnt lose any contacts or anything, problem is, it auto-upgraded me to 3.1.3. FML. Now I gotta wait till this s**t is jailbreakable.

Somebody post in this thread the moment its jailbreakable, please. Feel like I lost half of my phone.
 8 years ago '08        #1325
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well, f**k.

So last night, I could NOT solve that problem. I tried runnin blackra1n like 10 times, couldnt get off that damn screen. So, finally, I just restored. Didnt lose any contacts or anything, problem is, it auto-upgraded me to 3.1.3. FML. Now I gotta wait till this s**t is jailbreakable.

Somebody post in this thread the moment its jailbreakable, please. Feel like I lost half of my phone.
Did you have a 3gs???You could have restored back to 3.1.2 if you had a 2g or 3g...Also that pwnagetool 3.1.5 seems useless like that snowbreeze because you have to be on 3.1.2 with the old bootrom and it still doesn't work on the new 3gs and ipod touch 3g.These lame hackers seems to all be releasing similar programs that all do the same thing but don't help the people who updated right away.Geohot is finished apparently too so I doubt these idiots will be able to jailbreak and unlock 3.1.3 5.12.01 for a very long time without geohot updating blackra1n.
 8 years ago '05        #1326
space
space
^^^

I have 3GS. Just got it like 3 weeks ago.

And what do you mean "Geohot is finished?" I need that man to update blackra1n!
 8 years ago '05        #1327
space
space
Somebody guesstimate how long it'll be till this s**t is jailbroken?
 8 years ago '06        #1328
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

I have 3GS. Just got it like 3 weeks ago.

And what do you mean "Geohot is finished?" I need that man to update blackra1n!
woah hes finished?!??
I hope not because we need a jailbreak for the that new firmware release possibly coming out in june
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1329
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
k just a few quick questions, i got cydia and install0us working nicely

so from my understanding, cydia just tells intall0us on where to look for the apps? like u put in the sources? is that how this s**t works?

also what are some other good sources to add into cydia. install0us works great but there are a few apps i want that i can't find in install0us so im trying to add more sources so hopefully i get a better selection in intall0us
 8 years ago '04        #1330
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
for people who upgraded to 3.1.3, jus download 3.1.2, hit shift while clickin restore in itunes and u can pick the 3.1.2 firmware..hold alt if ur on a mac..downgrade ur firmware then u can jailbreak it as usual
 8 years ago '07        #1331
JUDAH 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
how long do it normally take em to find out a jailbreak after a new firmware comes out?
 8 years ago '08        #1332
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jussn Kredible said:
for people who upgraded to 3.1.3, jus download 3.1.2, hit shift while clickin restore in itunes and u can pick the 3.1.2 firmware..hold alt if ur on a mac..downgrade ur firmware then u can jailbreak it as usual
That only works for the iphone 2g and 3g and you still won't be able to unlock afterwards only jailbreak,For the people wondering about geohot I read a message he left where he said that Anyone who updated is stupid and he isn't gonna waste his time bailing people out only to be harassed to do something else the next day,Too many people b**ched about that tethered jailbreak for there 3gs and pissed him off,Said he isn't gonna update blackra1n.
 8 years ago '05        #1333
space
space
Yeah Geohots twitter suggests that he already has jailbroken 3.1.3, days ago, and he just isnt tellin people how to do it because they are b**ching about the tethering problem.

Also, I just need to JAILBREAK, I do NOT need to unlock. I'm on AT&T. I upgraded to 3.1.3 last night because I was FORCED to restore. I have the 3GS. I am hearing it is still possible to jailbreak (infact, geohot supports that opinion.), but I dont know how the f**k to do it.

This is what this thread is for. One of you guys knows how to do this s**t. Enlighten me! s**t i'll (seriously) paypal you 20 bucks if you walk me through the jailbreaking process of 3.1.3 on 3GS.
 8 years ago '05        #1334
space
space
Oh and btw, I dont think geohot is done, he is just not worried about tellin people how to jailbreak 3.1.3. When the next major upgrade comes out (4.0) i'm sure he will develop an easy way to do it, equivalent to blackra1n, and make it public. Dudes a f**kin beast. Hacked the PS3 and the iPhone.
 8 years ago '06        #1335
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea ^ he loves doing it. Hes just f**king with us lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1336
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh and btw, I dont think geohot is done, he is just not worried about tellin people how to jailbreak 3.1.3. When the next major upgrade comes out (4.0) i'm sure he will develop an easy way to do it, equivalent to blackra1n, and make it public. Dudes a f**kin beast. Hacked the PS3 and the iPhone.
what?
iPhone 3g's wasnt easy to jailbreak with his s**t.. i had to use RedSn0W
 8 years ago '08        #1337
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah Geohots twitter suggests that he already has jailbroken 3.1.3, days ago, and he just isnt tellin people how to do it because they are b**ching about the tethering problem.

Also, I just need to JAILBREAK, I do NOT need to unlock. I'm on AT&T. I upgraded to 3.1.3 last night because I was FORCED to restore. I have the 3GS. I am hearing it is still possible to jailbreak (infact, geohot supports that opinion.), but I dont know how the f**k to do it.

This is what this thread is for. One of you guys knows how to do this s**t. Enlighten me! s**t i'll (seriously) paypal you 20 bucks if you walk me through the jailbreaking process of 3.1.3 on 3GS.
I don't think there is a jailbreak for 3.1.3 3gs and ipod touch 3g mc model which means if your 3gs was a tethered jailbreak before then it cannot be jailbroken as of now if you updated...I could be wrong tho
 8 years ago '05        #1338
space
space
 Peter Starks™ said:
what?
What are you talking about? Blackra1n was as simple as 1 click of 1 button. How did that process confuse you? It takes literally less then 10 seconds to do.
 8 years ago '07        #1339
JUDAH 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
where can i go to learn the basics on hackin?
 8 years ago '06        #1340
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 Peter Starks™ said:
what?
Lol you sure you got the right program?!?
Its one click of a button and 10-15s later its jailbroken lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy