iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1281
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 goldenchild7317 said:
the blackra1n app does not show up after jailbreak...so i don't know whats going on?
Are you sure your software is 3.1.2 and not the brand new 3.1.3??Also when you ran the blackra1n program did you make sure to close itunes and then hit the make it rain??If you were on software 3.1.2 the blackra1n tear drop should have been installed on your device..
 8 years ago '05        #1282
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 coltraver said:
Your using Install0us not installous thats why homie,Open install0us and go into your settings and set your home url as this.. iphonecake.com/appcake/en/i then go back into the start up url and hit the home button on the browser and it will load up the appcake website which is better than appulo.us,Make sure you download app sync 3.1.2 from the sinful iphone repo on cydia otherwise your downloads wont work.install0us is 10 000 times better than installous.
good looks fam
 8 years ago '07        #1283
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
yo when i try to use winscp it keeps tellin me wrong password...anyone know how to fix this??
 8 years ago '09        #1284
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
 INF4MOUS said:
yo when i try to use winscp it keeps tellin me wrong password...anyone know how to fix this??
Get iFunBox instead. It's less hassle than WinSCP.
 8 years ago '06        #1285
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
The password is alpine

but yea get ifunbox
you dont need winscp unless youre going really deep into the iphone's files
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1286
JUDAH 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
Here is the video :

[video - click to view]

hit the props
 8 years ago '08        #1287
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 JUDAH said:
Here is the video :

hit the props
This is retarded though because you have to already be jailbroken on 3.1.2 before you can run this program,Once you upgrade to 3.1.3 the bootrom gets changed to 5.12.01 making it impossible to unlock the iphone,Your better off just keeping your 3.1.2 software because the 3.1.3 did absolutely nothing and you have to jailbreak all over again.Plus the guy who made that snowbreeze program has already removed it and put it back up at least 2 times in the past couple days because of bugs and s**t so I would just avoid this and stay on 3.1.2,Basically if you already updated to 3.1.3 this will not unlock your phone.
 8 years ago '05        #1288
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
Question.

My brother is getting the 3GS today. He wants to jailbreak. Is there anyway for him to upgrade to 3.1.2, and not upgrade all the way up to 3.1.3? If so, how?

Also, I got a comment. Anyone check out this "Knocking Live Video" app, it lets you stream video from one another. If we both have it, you can see what I am seeing through my camera on my phone, and vice versa. I just downloaded it, but nobody I know has it so its impossible for me to test out.

Anyway, let me know about that upgrading s**t, for my brother. Thanks.
 8 years ago '08        #1289
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Question.

My brother is getting the 3GS today. He wants to jailbreak. Is there anyway for him to upgrade to 3.1.2, and not upgrade all the way up to 3.1.3? If so, how?

Also, I got a comment. Anyone check out this "Knocking Live Video" app, it lets you stream video from one another. If we both have it, you can see what I am seeing through my camera on my phone, and vice versa. I just downloaded it, but nobody I know has it so its impossible for me to test out.

Anyway, let me know about that upgrading s**t, for my brother. Thanks.
What software verison is the phone currently on??Apple will not let you upgrade or restore to any version other than 3.1.3 as of a couple days ago,You will keep getting errors if you try to get 3.1.2 because apples server will not let the 3gs restore to 3.1.2.the 2g and 3g can still get 3.1.2 but apple has something installed inside the 3gs that connects to apples server whenever you try to update and apple can reject your request for any version other than 3.1.3.
 8 years ago '05        #1290
space
space
Its probably only upgraded to 3.0 right now. Thats what my 3GS was at out of the box when I got it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. But 3.1.3 wasnt out yet, so when I upgraded it just went to 3.1.2.

So your saying its not possible for him to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1.2? He MUST go to 3.1.3?

And if that is the case, how long till 3.1.3 is jailbroken, do you think? A simple jailbreak to, not that bulls**t way of jailbreaking in that video a few posts up.
 02-07-2010, 02:36 PM         #1291
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

iPhone iPod Touch Games App Pack
A few of the best games that you can get for your iDevice.

REQUIREMENTS: Jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch

HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Unrar the contents
2. Add file to iTunes
3. Enjoy

MIRROR:

02-07-2010, 02:37 PM         #1292
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anybody wants any game or cracked application please PM me or reply in this thread. I'll try to fulfill every request.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 02-07-2010 at 02:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1293
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Its probably only upgraded to 3.0 right now. Thats what my 3GS was at out of the box when I got it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. But 3.1.3 wasnt out yet, so when I upgraded it just went to 3.1.2.

So your saying its not possible for him to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1.2? He MUST go to 3.1.3?

And if that is the case, how long till 3.1.3 is jailbroken, do you think? A simple jailbreak to, not that bulls**t way of jailbreaking in that video a few posts up.
Since that dude double posted and pushed my question up a few posts, figured i'd quote myself for emphasis. He just got the phone, heading home now, so i'm tryin to figure this out asap cause I pretty much guarenteed him I could jailbreak his s**t for him as soon as he got it. Now i'ma look like an a**hole, .
 8 years ago '04        #1294
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Reppindaburghh said:
Since that dude double posted and pushed my question up a few posts, figured i'd quote myself for emphasis. He just got the phone, heading home now, so i'm tryin to figure this out asap cause I pretty much guarenteed him I could jailbreak his s**t for him as soon as he got it. Now i'ma look like an a**hole, .
If it comes out the plastic with 3.1.2 or lower then you can jailbreak. If 3.1.3 is there then you will have to wait awhile.
 8 years ago '08        #1295
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I think that is the only jailbreak for 3.1.3 3gs for right now bro.It is impossible to update to 3.1.2 because apple's server can deny the request to install 3.1.2 and you will get an error.Red snow doesn't work with the 3gs,Also how old is the 3gs because if its a newer mc model I think it is gonna be impossible to jailbreak for a long time.
 8 years ago '08        #1296
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
You might be able to run blackra1n tho because the phone is verison 3.0 firmware.
 8 years ago '06        #1297
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Blackrain will jailbreak 3.1.2

also i think apple would make sure that the 3gs has 3.1.3 right out of the box
but you never know though
you should ask when you go get it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1298
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Blackrain will jailbreak 3.1.2

also i think apple would make sure that the 3gs has 3.1.3 right out of the box
but you never know though
you should ask when you go get it
Posted via Mobile Device
I think the ones that are getting sold right now are 3.1.2 because the 3.1.3 firmware is still pretty new and they have to sell all the old sealed ones with 3.1.2 still installed.
 8 years ago '07        #1299
JUDAH 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
anybody know if its safe to downgrade the firmware back to 3.1.2 and then do a jailbreak?

I found this site that give directions on how to do it, but im not sure if its safe or not. I'll paste the instructions below:

"A lot of users upgraded their iPhone 3GS firmware from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 without knowing the consequences. So, if you want to jailbreak and unlock it using blackra1n, you’ll have to downgrade to 3.1.2 but the modem firmware will still be 05.12.01. Remember, before trying this out, back up your data. If you end up bricking your iPhone, I won’t be responsible for it. ( Credit for this guide goes to Cliff who sent it in! )

1. Uninstall iTunes 9.0.3 to from your computer. Remember to back up your data, and rename the iTunes library folder to something else.
2. Download and install iTunes 8.2.1. Download 3.1.2 firmware to your computer. ( links at the end of this post ).
3. Connect your phone to the computer and hold shift and click restore in iTunes. Select the 3.1.2 firmware file.
4. The restore might get stuck and you’ll get an error 1015 message.
5. Ignore it and reboot your iPhone using the power + home buttons.
6. You’ll now see the USB and iTunes logo in the iPhone display. This means that firmware 3.1.2 is installed. But right now, the phone is stuck in a DFU loop.
7. To fix this, you’ll need to use iRecovery. Follow this guide at iHackintosh for it.
8. Once you’re out of the DFU loop, iTunes will ask you to sync with the old backup. We suggest you avoid that and opt to setup a new phone. iTunes will reactivate your iPhone.
9. Follow our guide on how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS with OS 3.1.2 with blackra1n RC3.
10. You can now unlock your iPhone using blackra1n RC3. Follow this guide for instructions."
 8 years ago '08        #1300
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 JUDAH said:
anybody know if its safe to downgrade the firmware back to 3.1.2 and then do a jailbreak?

I found this site that give directions on how to do it, but im not sure if its safe or not. I'll paste the instructions below:

"A lot of users upgraded their iPhone 3GS firmware from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 without knowing the consequences. So, if you want to jailbreak and unlock it using blackra1n, you’ll have to downgrade to 3.1.2 but the modem firmware will still be 05.12.01. Remember, before trying this out, back up your data. If you end up bricking your iPhone, I won’t be responsible for it. ( Credit for this guide goes to Cliff who sent it in! )

1. Uninstall iTunes 9.0.3 to from your computer. Remember to back up your data, and rename the iTunes library folder to something else.
2. Download and install iTunes 8.2.1. Download 3.1.2 firmware to your computer. ( links at the end of this post ).
3. Connect your phone to the computer and hold shift and click restore in iTunes. Select the 3.1.2 firmware file.
4. The restore might get stuck and you’ll get an error 1015 message.
5. Ignore it and reboot your iPhone using the power + home buttons.
6. You’ll now see the USB and iTunes logo in the iPhone display. This means that firmware 3.1.2 is installed. But right now, the phone is stuck in a DFU loop.
7. To fix this, you’ll need to use iRecovery. Follow this guide at iHackintosh for it.
8. Once you’re out of the DFU loop, iTunes will ask you to sync with the old backup. We suggest you avoid that and opt to setup a new phone. iTunes will reactivate your iPhone.
9. Follow our guide on how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS with OS 3.1.2 with blackra1n RC3.
10. You can now unlock your iPhone using blackra1n RC3. Follow this guide for instructions."
I tested that method on someones phone who upgraded and got the phone back to 3.1.2 but the bootrom was still 5.12.01 which means you cannot unlock it,That was on a 3g too so I doubt you would even be able to go back to 3.1.2 with a 3gs for the reason i explained above.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy