most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1201
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
Cydia keeps crushing, Can anyone help me?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1202
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Mcmaster, did it ever work on your phone, or did you just recently jailbreak?

Endo, why cant you just do an untethered Jailbreak now? And why cant your phone reboot? That should not affect anything.
 8 years ago '09        #1203
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
Yea it did now everytime I try to open Cydia it just close
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1204
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Endo said:
just got my iphone back. I really don't want to do the tethered jailbreak. s**t is wack. I'll wait for a untethered jb to be released. how the hell am i gonna install stuff from cydia & all of that without having to reboot?

Wish I would have got the 3GS sooner
If you reboot youll be stuck in recovery mode
only way to fix that is by running blackrain again and youre straight
as long as you dont reboot lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1205
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Yea it did now everytime I try to open Cydia it just close
Posted via Mobile Device
youtube.com/dinozambas

he got a video about how to fix cydia crashing. u gotta SSH and delete sum shyt
 8 years ago '04        #1206
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Question, what are some sources [if any] to a free alternative to text back in apps and another to for lockinfo.

Thanks
 8 years ago '04        #1207
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 DesertEagle said:
Anyone played GTA on the iPhone yet?
I was considering it, but I think the game is too intricate to be simply played on a touch screen device. So I passed up on it. Considering the coding and graphics in that game, I think your phone/iPod would die after 30 minutes of gameplay. Personally, I wouldn't bother

kegar89 said:
Can anybody help me get my iPod Touch to look something similar to below?

It's a theme called Dulce. Very dope theme, I love it, I'm using it myself. You need Winterboard and Dulce is the only reason why I even installed Winterboard.

My look at the moment:

DJ Endo said:
just got my iphone back. I really don't want to do the tethered jailbreak. s**t is wack. I'll wait for a untethered jb to be released. how the hell am i gonna install stuff from cydia & all of that without having to reboot?

Wish I would have got the 3GS sooner
True, but from my experience, most Cydia packages that you install rarely require rebooting your entire iPhone. At most, you'll either have to restart your springboard (which doesn't affect rebooting) or you automatically return to Cydia, no problem.

And the rare occasions where you DO have to reboot, just make sure you're near your computer and ready to re-jailbreak, which isn't difficult at all. Whatever new Cydia stuff you downloaded will be on your phone after the reboot and re-jailbreak.

deemoten said:
I have anotha question.....I recently downloaded sum themes from cydia...and when I turn off/on tha phone, it plays sum sounds that fits tha theme....anyway I can put my own custom sound in the phone and make it play it everytime the phone cuts on/off?
All themes have their own different setup/directories so it depends. Some themes might be as simple as having a "sounds" folder and others can be hidden folders inside folders. But your best bet is to SSH and look through the theme folder. If you happen to find it, just replace those song/sound files with your own.

Reppindaburghh said:
Endo, why cant you just do an untethered Jailbreak now? And why cant your phone reboot? That should not affect anything.
I don't think there's an untethered jailbreak for 3.1.2 but I could be wrong And the thing with jailbreaking the 3.1.2 OS is that after every time you reboot, you have to re-jailbreak your phone. That's why if you're out, you better make sure your battery doesn't die cause you're going to have to re-jailbreak.
 8 years ago '06        #1208
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Question, what are some sources [if any] to a free alternative to text back in apps and another to for lockinfo.

Thanks
Look up the source for Sinfuliphone and xzellize (think thats what its called)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1209
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
to all my Jordan heads, it's a hard a.ss spacejam theme in Cydia. One of the best Jordan themes ive seen for the Iphone.

[pic - click to view]

01-21-2010, 12:35 PM         #1210
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my iPod Touch. It's a work in progress, still adding and tweaking things.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1211
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
I like your lock screen, Kegar, how did you manage that? In particular, the album art while you're playing music. Note: I designed the AIM and Winterboard icon you're usin'
 8 years ago '06        #1212
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Reppindaburghh said:
Mcmaster, did it ever work on your phone, or did you just recently jailbreak?

The latest 3GS phones are equipped with a new bootrom (iboot 359.3.2) that doesn't allow for untethered JB at the moment. Hopefully something comes out soon. The only iphones that allow for untethered JB are the ones purchased before Sept 2009...

unless something has changed.
 8 years ago '05        #1213
space
space
Ok. So I broke my phone 2 nights ago. Last night I bought the 3GS, I came home, it was only like less then half-way charged, so I restored it to my last phones settings (Last phone was the 3G.) to get my contacts and s**t back. Did that, re-jailbroke and everything was runnin smooth. Cydia quicker then ever, Installous actually bearably quick. Safari smokin fast.

Anyway, near the end of the night, my phone dies. I plug it into the charger as I lay in bed, and I get that god-forsaken USB to Itunes logo on my phone. So, immediatly I panic, thinking the phone is broken. I come all the way back downstairs, plug it into the computer and still the damn USB to itunes logo is on the screen. So, I restore the phone back to factory settings. Then I get my contacts and s**t back again, then I let it charge all night. Now its fully charged, so I re-jailbroke.

Now, after reading through this thread, I now know I just cant let my phone die since I got the 3GS. But people are saying I just have to reboot and re-jailbreak if it does die. Is there anyway to do that without restoring? Like, if I DO download a file from Cydia that requires a reboot, and reboot and then I am forced to restore, I lose that app I just downloaded anyway.

Eh, somebody explain, please. I'm headin to work, be back in 6 hours.
 8 years ago '04        #1214
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 J-R said:
dam just like 2 weeks ago you didnt kno s**t about the device now you making your own icons giving advice and s**t like a pro..
I was thinking the same thing when I typed all that -- the thing is when I'm interested about something, I do a lot of research and learn about it with a quickness.

Reppindaburghh said:
Ok. So I broke my phone 2 nights ago. Last night I bought the 3GS, I came home, it was only like less then half-way charged, so I restored it to my last phones settings (Last phone was the 3G.) to get my contacts and s**t back. Did that, re-jailbroke and everything was runnin smooth. Cydia quicker then ever, Installous actually bearably quick. Safari smokin fast.

Anyway, near the end of the night, my phone dies. I plug it into the charger as I lay in bed, and I get that god-forsaken USB to Itunes logo on my phone. So, immediatly I panic, thinking the phone is broken. I come all the way back downstairs, plug it into the computer and still the damn USB to itunes logo is on the screen. So, I restore the phone back to factory settings. Then I get my contacts and s**t back again, then I let it charge all night. Now its fully charged, so I re-jailbroke.

Now, after reading through this thread, I now know I just cant let my phone die since I got the 3GS. But people are saying I just have to reboot and re-jailbreak if it does die. Is there anyway to do that without restoring? Like, if I DO download a file from Cydia that requires a reboot, and reboot and then I am forced to restore, I lose that app I just downloaded anyway.

Eh, somebody explain, please. I'm headin to work, be back in 6 hours.
Yeah, I had the same issue when I first set up my iPod. Not knowing what was going on made me restore and re-sync all my music (9,000+ tracks = almost an hour) like 3 times

What you do is if your iPhone DOES die and you plug it back in and iTunes says it doesn't recognize it you need to restore and you see the USB-to-iTunes icon on your iPhone screen, just click the "make it ra1n" option again. If all goes well, it'll show you the blackra1n image, reboot, and go to your lock screen as if nothing happened. No contact loss, no restoring needed. Click "cancel" on the options to restore, eject your iPhone, plug it back in and iTunes will recognize your iPhone again.

At least that's how it works for me (iPod Touch 3GS + Mac OSX Snow Leopard) It's really easy to do on the off chance the device dies, but your best bet is to avoid the battery going out on you.
 8 years ago '06        #1215
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Yea just rejailbreak when you get that itunes logo s**t
only takes 10 seconds
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1216
space
space
Ok, word. Thanks guys.
 01-22-2010, 09:47 PM         #1217
indianshaft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a way to use microsoft office?
 8 years ago '06        #1218
cokill 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
thats a great ?
 01-23-2010, 12:15 AM         #1219
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 indianshaft said:
Is there a way to use microsoft office?
Why would you want to?
 8 years ago '06        #1220
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Yea you can ^^ theres an app that has powerpoint, word and excel
its called quick office
i have it and its pretty good
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy