iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1081
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Manny05 said:
Ill sell you my 8gb 3g iphone for 350
its jailbroken too
let me know if you want it
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #1082
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I had to try lol

how much ar you guys willing to pay? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1083
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
i need to be schooled on jailbreak,ive had a change of heArt about it

so i can successfully jailbreak my 32GB 3GS using the blackrain joint? does my battery need to be charged up or etc? what exCtly happens when my phone boots up after the jailbreak?

blackrain installs cydia, how do i get installus.

after jailbreaking can you ever go back to the default out the box OS?

how do i change my root password from the default? i heard this is N easy way to get hacked.

any any other jailbreaking tips,drop them for the kid. i would appreciate it + props

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 12-09-2009 at 10:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1084
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11748 11748
 Zab_JudahX said:
i need to be schooled on jailbreak,ive had a change of heArt about it

so i can successfully jailbreak my 32GB 3GS using the blackrain joint? does my battery need to be charged up or etc? what exCtly happens when my phone boots up after the jailbreak?

blackrain installs cydia, how do i get installus.

after jailbreaking can you ever go back to the default out the box OS?

how do i change my root password from the default? i heard this is N easy way to get hacked.

any any other jailbreaking tips,drop them for the kid. i would appreciate it + props
Not all that sure on the jailbreak for the 3GS cuz i think its a tethered Jailbreak. dude is having some type of contest or some shyt to get him to create an un-tethered jailbreak. check modmyi.com on that. i think with the tethered u gotta plug your phone up to your cpu to charge it and u cant let it die. or some shyt like that

Installous is found on Cydia.

just restore thru itunes to go back to normal

the root password is when you're using SSH which is basically accessing the iphones folders from your cpu thru wifi. not really necessary unless u puttin themes on manually or some shyt.

check youtube.com/dinozambas he got all the shyt u need bro. shows u how to jailbreak and gives u a bunch of sources for cydia (U proll dont know wtf a source is right now but youll learn )

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 12-10-2009 at 10:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1085
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Not all that sure on the jailbreak for the 3GS cuz i think its a tethered Jailbreak. dude is having some type of contest or some shyt to get him to create an un-tethered jailbreak. check modmyi.com on that. i think with the tethered u gotta plug your phone up to your cpu to charge it and u cant let it die. or some shyt like that

Installous is found on Cydia.

just restore thru itunes to go back to normal

the root password is when you're using SSH which is basically accessing the iphones folders from your cpu thru wifi. not really necessary unless u puttin themes on manually or some shyt.

check youtube.com/dinozambas he got all the shyt u need bro. shows u how to jailbreak and gives u a bunch of sources for cydia (U proll dont know wtf a source is right now but youll learn )

at tethered jailbreak.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? Apparently not.

The 32 gig 3GS is jailbroken the same was as the 8 gig 3G. Teterhing isnt even part of the discussion. Matter of fact, that has NOTHING to do with jailbreaking the IPhone. Yes, Blackr1n with jailbreak your phone in 5 seconds flat and it'll be the best decision you ever made. PM me if you have any questions.
 8 years ago '04        #1086
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Manny05 said:
I had to try lol

how much ar you guys willing to pay? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
that would be a good deal, but if hes gonna say too much,go buy a new 3gs with a contact for that then. hes not going to see anything cheaper lol.
 8 years ago '06        #1087
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 famoussasjohn said:
that would be a good deal, but if hes gonna say too much,go buy a new 3gs with a contact for that then. hes not going to see anything cheaper lol.
exactly lol ^^
my cousin wants to buy it off of me for 200. but idk seems a bit low considering its without a contract..and plus i want to wait until the next iphone..so
 8 years ago '06        #1088
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
My iphone suffered water damage a couple of days ago. Looks like i'll be getting another one. Maybe a 3gs this time around. Anybody here have a 3GS that they wanna sell?
 8 years ago '05        #1089
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at tethered jailbreak.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? Apparently not.

The 32 gig 3GS is jailbroken the same was as the 8 gig 3G. Teterhing isnt even part of the discussion. Matter of fact, that has NOTHING to do with jailbreaking the IPhone. Yes, Blackr1n with jailbreak your phone in 5 seconds flat and it'll be the best decision you ever made. PM me if you have any questions.
These are instructions on how to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone 3G and 3GS using BlackRa1n and BlackSn0w for Windows.

These instructions will work with the latest 3.1.2 firmware, the 05.11.07 baseband, and iPhones which require hactivation. If you have already jailbroken following these instructions to unlock will be easier.

For those with a new iPhone 3GS (updated Bootrom), BlackRa1n only supports a tethered jailbreak. This means that once jailbroken you should not let your battery die. If it does die you will need to reconnect it to the computer and use BlackRa1n to boot it.

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 12-11-2009 at 12:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1090
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 THEINFAMOUS said:
These are instructions on how to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone 3G and 3GS using BlackRa1n and BlackSn0w for Windows.
These instructions will work with the latest 3.1.2 firmware, the 05.11.07 baseband, and iPhones which require hactivation. If you have already jailbroken following these instructions to unlock will be easier.

For those with a new iPhone 3GS (updated Bootrom), BlackRa1n only supports a [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"%
Guess i've been owned.

But I was drunk as s**t by like midnight last night, and that post I made was at 3:20 AM, so I blame it on the alcohol.
 8 years ago '04        #1091
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
installous is slow as f**k
 8 years ago '05        #1092
space
space
 DACMONSTA said:
I sell You my 3g 8 gb for 400, just let me know i will post it on ebay if you want it.
HIGHWAY ROBBERY
 8 years ago '04        #1093
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
Yo I recently unlocked an Iphone 3g 8gig for one of my co-workers, he can't access the internet with his regular mobile internet but can use it with Wi-Fi. Anyone know why that is?
 8 years ago '04        #1094
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 RoyceDa59 said:
Yo I recently unlocked an Iphone 3g 8gig for one of my co-workers, he can't access the internet with his regular mobile internet but can use it with Wi-Fi. Anyone know why that is?
have him turn off the 3g and then turn back on the 3g, i had a problem like that and that resolved it, but it kept going back to not working on 3g. or you mean unlocked for like another carrier? then idk, could be a setting you have to set to actually get net, but it aint gonna be 3g.
 8 years ago '09        #1095
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1096
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
i installed d tunes. so the d tunes app is on there and another app installed it's self. It's called "terminal" I clicked it and it took me to a black screen that had my phones' name on it.
what is terminal??? and what is it used for?
 12-12-2009, 06:12 PM         #1097
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
HIGHWAY ROBBERY
How is that a robbery? If he unlocks it, that's a good deal. Those things unlocked are around that price anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #1098
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 luda06 said:
How is that a robbery? If he unlocks it, that's a good deal. Those things unlocked are around that price anyway.
yeah new with accessories
 8 years ago '06        #1099
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
how do i change my dock? i forgot how, i want to get the wood theme off.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1100
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5524 5524
 TheKidHypno' said:
how do i change my dock? i forgot how, i want to get the wood theme off.

[pic - click to view]

how I get mine to look like that
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy