iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2009, 12:18 PM         #1041
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't have that it tell me i need a internet connection and it has a uninstall button. Is there any way I can't access my phone through my router?
 8 years ago '04        #1042
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Blackrain was sick, just clicked it and it did all the work, unlock and everythin on my 2G phone... All for league pass... Only to find out that it only works in the US... :banghead:
 8 years ago '07        #1043
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
i need help, for some reason my ipod is not showing up in my computer.

it shows up in Itunes but not my computer for some reason
 8 years ago '04        #1044
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 smj_724 said:
i need help, for some reason my ipod is not showing up in my computer.

it shows up in Itunes but not my computer for some reason
huh
 8 years ago '07        #1045
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 hansolo79 said:
huh
when i plug my ipod up to my laptop it doesnt show up in my computer so i can transfer movies and vids to it. it shows up in itunes but not my computer. Thats the best way i can put it
 8 years ago '04        #1046
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
 DACMONSTA said:
I don't have that it tell me i need a internet connection and it has a uninstall button. Is there any way I can't access my phone through my router?
It's not goin to work man, the latest firmware is 3.1.2. If you watch all the unlocking videos that came out they warn you not to have that firmware installed or the crack won't work.
 12-01-2009, 08:54 PM         #1047
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the only way is to get a at&t sim and download cydia and snow that way? Some guy told me just go get a t mobile plan data plan and it should work. How do you connect through wifi? Does anybody know how to connect the iphone to wifi.. Whats the point of iphone making wifi if i can't connect from my router?
 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM         #1048
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I update back to 3.1 and still the same .. so basically i probably just need a data plan
 8 years ago '04        #1049
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
 DACMONSTA said:
so the only way is to get a at&t sim and download cydia and snow that way? Some guy told me just go get a t mobile plan data plan and it should work. How do you connect through wifi? Does anybody know how to connect the iphone to wifi.. Whats the point of iphone making wifi if i can't connect from my router?
When there is WiFi around the phone should automatically pick up wireless networks in the area. Might want to check your settings see if the wifi is on.
 8 years ago '04        #1050
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
So I dropped my iphone in water...f**ked it up...had to get a new one.

So yesterday I jailbroke my new one, and went to get installous but it's not letting me install installous now. Saying that the source isn't recognized or whatever. Does anyone know the trick to me getting installous back on my phone? Need to get that League Pass back on there asap lol.

***EDIT*** - I was able to download Installous via Cydia, but it still requires that password to get on Installous. Can anyone hook me up with the password? Thanks!

Last edited by 187Proof; 12-02-2009 at 12:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1051
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
i got a strange problem. i cannot send or receive mms to verizon phones. if i try to send a pic, it will go through as if it was sent but the person will never get it, same thing happens when they try to send me something. i've been trying this with folks at work and i have no problem sending and receiving them from sprint or att phones.
 8 years ago '04        #1052
hansolo79 
space
space
 smj_724 said:
when i plug my ipod up to my laptop it doesnt show up in my computer so i can transfer movies and vids to it. it shows up in itunes but not my computer. Thats the best way i can put it
Oh. Ipods don't show up like regular USB devices. The only way you can transfer movies/vids/music is thru iTunes. Maybe if it was jailbroken (if you own a Touch) you might be able to SSH into it but that i'm not sure about.
 8 years ago '04        #1053
hansolo79 
space
space
 187Proof said:
So I dropped my iphone in water...f**ked it up...had to get a new one.

So yesterday I jailbroke my new one, and went to get installous but it's not letting me install installous now. Saying that the source isn't recognized or whatever. Does anyone know the trick to me getting installous back on my phone? Need to get that League Pass back on there asap lol.

***EDIT*** - I was able to download Installous via Cydia, but it still requires that password to get on Installous. Can anyone hook me up with the password? Thanks!
Should be cavern
 8 years ago '04        #1054
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
 hansolo79 said:
Should be cavern
Worked like a charm. Props homie.
 8 years ago '07        #1055
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 hansolo79 said:
Oh. Ipods don't show up like regular USB devices. The only way you can transfer movies/vids/music is thru iTunes. Maybe if it was jailbroken (if you own a Touch) you might be able to SSH into it but that i'm not sure about.
yea its jailbroken. is there a app i can get to let me download vids from the net. A lot of movies i have are AVI. files and i cant put them on through itunes.
 8 years ago '04        #1056
hansolo79 
space
space
 smj_724 said:
yea its jailbroken. is there a app i can get to let me download vids from the net. A lot of movies i have are AVI. files and i cant put them on through itunes.
Use handbrake and convert them.

8 years ago '06        #1057
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 smj_724 said:
Check my sig for the best mp4 converter and movie thread on boxden
 8 years ago '05        #1058
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
My 2g died. What is the latest iphone I can buy that i can jailbreak/unlock for my tmobile sim?
 8 years ago '07        #1059
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
^^props
 8 years ago '05        #1060
Betonblack 3 heat pts
space
space
$164 | Props total: 2 2
Here is the deal...I am not due for an upgrade on my current number until next November...I can add a line, but don't really want to use it..I have figured that I can just forward my calls from my currrent (15 year old cell number to this additional line, but I would need to text messages forwarded also..Anyone know of an app or cydia app that would allow me to do this...I would just downgrade my good number to a very basic plan so that I could get just calls and messages.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy