iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
190 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1021
ceeboski 
space
avatar space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
this is what you're looking for:


to get nba league pass install install installous and search for it or go to appulo.us and download it and drag it into iTunes, i just dl'd it and it works great, i just got finished watchin the daily top ten


Last edited by ceeboski; 11-22-2009 at 03:26 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1022
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7912 7912
 Homer Piffson said:
how in the fluck do u get that
Installous
 9 years ago '06        #1023
ceeboski 
space
avatar space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
that's the one you want its made by the same dude
 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM         #1024
Homer Piffson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceeboski said:
this is what you're looking for:


to get nba league pass install install installous and search for it or go to appulo.us and download it and drag it into iTunes, i just dl'd it and it works great, i just got finished watchin the daily top ten
good lookin

ive tried this one various times but for some reason like a lot of people they say it doesnt work for at@t...
 8 years ago '05        #1025
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
I bought a app off the app store.
I had to restore my phone so I lost everything, is there a way I can re get that without having to pay for it all over again???
 8 years ago '06        #1026
ohdosraders1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$679 | Props total: 102 102
 fully_amazing said:
I bought a app off the app store.
I had to restore my phone so I lost everything, is there a way I can re get that without having to pay for it all over again???
yah just dl it again it will say u already purchased it and the dl will be free
 8 years ago '05        #1027
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7912 7912
 ohdosraders1 said:
yah just dl it again it will say u already purchased it and the dl will be free
This.....
 8 years ago '05        #1028
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
 Manny05 said:
Download pkgbackup
it downloads all of ur jailbreak apps
and then u can restore it
s**t worked flawlessly with my iphone when i upgraded to 3.1.2
Posted via Mobile Device

Aight....
I just learned my lesson the hard way, lost all my s**t on my phone.
Luckily I've only had it for 2 weeks so I didn't loose much.
Can you please tell me how to get "pkgbackup" in "beyouriphone,"
but I couldn't find it.

Also how can I back up all the apps i get from installous?
 8 years ago '05        #1029
jj337 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$771 | Props total: 1039 1039
when I try to install installous. I get an error. Installed all packages required, but can't get the modmyi source to add
 8 years ago '05        #1030
jj337 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$771 | Props total: 1039 1039
I have a 2g iphone running version 2.2.1 and need to upgrade without losing any of my jailbroken apps. Please can someone help or give me the instructions
 8 years ago '06        #1031
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fully_amazing said:
Aight....
I just learned my lesson the hard way, lost all my s**t on my phone.
Luckily I've only had it for 2 weeks so I didn't loose much.
Can you please tell me how to get "pkgbackup" in "beyouriphone,"
but I couldn't find it.

Also how can I back up all the apps i get from installous?
Beyouriphone??
I got it from cydia
google pkgbackup source
add the source to cydia and then youll find it

to backup installous apps just save the IPA files to your pc
IPA fil is the actual application.. Which you download from installous..

If you dont know how then let me know ill show you
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1032
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
 Manny05 said:
Beyouriphone??
I got it from cydia
google pkgbackup source
add the source to cydia and then youll find it

to backup installous apps just save the IPA files to your pc
IPA fil is the actual application.. Which you download from installous..

If you dont know how then let me know ill show you
Posted via Mobile Device

yea, can you please show me.
thank you.
 8 years ago '06        #1033
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Ok
on your pc, go to appulo.us
which i think is installous..

Look up the app that you want, download it..
Keep that file, thats ur backup.. Then on your iphone do the samething.. Except when u install it u can delete it
so that when you do a reset, you can use this program called ifunbox which lets you ito the iphone system folders and etc
from there youll go to var, mobile, library, download
in that folder thats where youll put the app file. In fact when you downlpad the app from
installous on ur iphone thats where it downloads it too


Any questions? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1034
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
I enabled theathering. I didn't realize that it would disable mms and/or visual voicemail.
Now I'm stuck because I'm not getting and voicemails. I googled to see what were some solutions. It said: settings>general>reset>reset network settings.
I tried that, and nothing.
Can someone please help me.
Thanks once again
 8 years ago '06        #1035
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Restart phone
disable tethering??? Idk lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1036
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
 Manny05 said:
Restart phone
disable tethering??? Idk lol
Posted via Mobile Device
When you tap on " reset network settings," it restarts your phone automatically.
That didn't work. Then I tried restarting my phone manually, and nothing.
How do I disable tethering????
 8 years ago '07        #1037
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 777 777
and NBA league pass is crack, is there one for NFL too?

also is there a app to let me download videos?


Last edited by smj_724; 11-30-2009 at 10:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1038
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 423 423
 fully_amazing said:
I enabled theathering. I didn't realize that it would disable mms and/or visual voicemail.
Now I'm stuck because I'm not getting and voicemails. I googled to see what were some solutions. It said: settings>general>reset>reset network settings.
I tried that, and nothing.
Can someone please help me.
Thanks once again

AIght, I figured it out. It took me a good hour to figure out how to fix my visual voice mail.
So i'm gonna post what I found so no one ever has to go through this s**t again.
this enabled my mms, sms, and visual voice mail.
Also my tethering is working.
I hope this help anyone that may get stuck.

1)Open up Cydia and go to the Repositories section. Scroll down to the iPhone-Notes.de source and install it.

2)Go to the "Tweaks 3.1.2" section. Install the appropriate tethering hack for your iPhone model (There is a 3G version and a 3G[S] version).

3) Reboot
4) Download the 6.0 IPCC file.

5)
Open command prompt on PC and type “C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe” /setPrefInt
carrier-testing 1 (with the ")

6) Open itunes with phone plugged in and hold shift and click check for update...it will pop up a screen change it to "iphone carrier config .ipcc" and select the file downloaded in step 4.
7) Install the BenM Mobile Config for AT&T via Mobile Safari at help.BenM.at
8) Respring
9) Remove the BenM profile for AT&T
If I just go into settings -> general -> profile -> remove will it affect anything else besides eliminating tethering? I just want to make sure that by doing this it won't mess anything up.
10) Respring



http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=727240


Last edited by fully_amazing; 11-30-2009 at 11:31 PM..
 12-01-2009, 10:24 AM         #1039
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got 3g 8 gb iphone, i just updated the firmware to 3.1.2 and had to unlock it with blackra1n. I can't get my t-mobile sim to work on it.. Could anybody help me out
 8 years ago '08        #1040
GoldBluded 572 heat pts572
space
avatar space
space
$19,362 | Props total: 27515 27515
 DACMONSTA said:
i got 3g 8 gb iphone, i just updated the firmware to 3.1.2 and had to unlock it with blackra1n. I can't get my t-mobile sim to work on it.. Could anybody help me out
Go Onto your iphone then click blackra1n once you do that it's going to load 3 installers, click the last one which is called sn0w and you should be alright
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
I will marry this woman for real.
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy