iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #981
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
 dipset kid0221 said:
Search for iProtect in Cydia I just got it for my touch yesterday.. I love it but it might do more for u on an iPhone lol
This is exactly what I was looking for!
It works just like i wanted to
Good looks.

now I just need something to hide contacts and I'm good
 8 years ago '05        #982
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 fully_amazing said:
Ay Man!!! You gotta love Boxden.
Thank you to everyone for their help.
Sorry for the Newbie questions.

Is there any app that can hide phone # (make them private)
so that they don't show up in a search or in your contacts?

and an app to lock cretin app without locking your entire phone; for example I want to just lock my mms, email, IM, apps... but just those apps
You can delete single calls out of your call log if you download "Callclear" from Cydia.

Also, you can lock specific apps or your text messages with iProtect, also through Cydia.
 8 years ago '05        #983
space
space
Also, dont know about hiding your contacts, but you could always lock them with iProtect so your girl cant access them without your permission.

Also, if its another girls # or something, just do the old fashioned trick of saving them as a dudes name. Someone who she knows your cool with but doesnt really call you all that often.
 8 years ago '06        #984
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ah.

That happened to me before.

The connect to itunes screen was STUCK on my phone and Itunes wouldnt detect it.

I couldnt even turn my phone off or on.

I ended up bringing it to the apple store and the guy fixed it somehow and handed it right back to me without realizing it was jailbroken.

You might have to do that. If he realizes its jailbroken all that happens is that s**tty warranty they offer is no longer available to you. You could always say you just bought the phone off of somebody and didnt even know what "jailbreaking" was.
ya man I was pissed I bought that to work with me plugged into my boys iHome, and it booted itself up. I still brought it to the apple store cuz I had 2 days left on my warranty. The guy just said ok hold on, and gave me a new phone (refurb probably) but it looks brand new not one scratch. I had numerous scratches, a couple of dead pixels, and the toggle button was broken off. Ended up buying the AppleCare and they gave me a 12% discount for the company i work for. Paid 60 for it. Well worth it considering 60 is what you would pay insurance on your phone for a year with AT&T.
 8 years ago '04        #985
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I went into Installous today and it asked for a damn password? anybody know anything bout that?
 8 years ago '05        #986
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I went into Installous today and it asked for a damn password? anybody know anything bout that?
Everyones having the same problem.

Installous is REALLY pissing people off right now.
 8 years ago '06        #987
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
just google the question and the answer will be found, right now the password for installous is rebuild
 8 years ago '09        #988
antweaks 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 7 7
thanks
 8 years ago '05        #989
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 KeithHernandez said:
btw, ceebo -- the next theme I'm waiting on.... Should be magical once it's released. I see a lot of customization opportunities. And the dude promised that all we'll need is Categories and iBlank. f**k a springjump.

From Chris @ MacCiti.com:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Can someone explain how to get this theme and how to install it to the iphone. I know u need iBlank but i have no idea what to do after or what i need
thanks in advance and props

Last edited by coolwhip; 11-18-2009 at 01:38 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #990
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
Damn iPhone is k!lling me. Does anyone have an idea as to why when I install an app using Installous or the regular apps program does it not appear. I thought it was just something wrong with Installous, but then I realized that it wasn't. I rebooted it and nothing. Basically, when I install an app, it does not even display on my desktop. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by assanlb; 11-19-2009 at 02:06 AM..
 11-19-2009, 02:19 AM         #991
Homer Piffson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got the first iphone...just jailbroke it. i have cydia and got installous via hackulous.

ima noob so what kinda details can ya'll hook me up with. Im looking to get MMS..I have it but for some reason cant send pix or recieve.someone helpa breh out with this???
 8 years ago '04        #992
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 assanlb said:
Damn iPhone is k!lling me. Does anyone have an idea as to why when I install an app using Installous or the regular apps program does it not appear. I thought it was just something wrong with Installous, but then I realized that it wasn't. I rebooted it and nothing. Basically, when I install an app, it does not even display on my desktop. Thanks in advance.
scroll through the pages of apps you have on your iphone. it may have been placed on the 3rd or 4th page, ive had this happen numerous times when i jailbroke my phone..
did you also install "hackulous security, and appsync for 3.x"?

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 11-19-2009 at 05:54 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #993
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 famoussasjohn said:
scroll through the pages of apps you have on your iphone. it may have been placed on the 3rd or 4th page, ive had this happen numerous times when i jailbroke my phone..
did you also install "hackulous security, and appsync for 3.x"?
I've tried looking at all of my pages and none of the downloaded apps is on my desktop. I have downloaded both already.

Last edited by assanlb; 11-19-2009 at 11:25 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #994
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
BTW dont DL spoofUS its app that changes your #when u call someone to any # you want long story short the s**t charges you for a international call i used it like 3 times and they charged me lick $60
 8 years ago '04        #995
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 assanlb said:
I've tried looking at all of my pages and none of the downloaded apps is on my desktop. I have downloaded both already.
what OS do you have? did you install the correct app sync? there is 3.0 and 3.1
 11-19-2009, 08:12 PM         #996
Homer Piffson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just jailbroke my iphone 2g for the 3.1.2. I have installous, cydia but still having trouble with MMS(I have at@t mind U)
someone hooka n*gga up
 8 years ago '05        #997
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
 assanlb said:
the same thing happened to me; this is what I did:

1. I went into the Installous app
2. Then, in the bottom where it says " Browse, Downloads, and Settings;" I clicked on "dowloads"
3. After you click on Dowloads, it shows you a list of all the stuff you got from Installous, just tap on the ones that aren't showing up. I'll ask you to install, so just tap on it(install).
 8 years ago '06        #998
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
If that doesnt work, go into settings on installous and select the dirty
method
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #999
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6368 6368
Anyone know what the current "password" is for Installous? I tried "Rebuild" but that didn't work.
 8 years ago '05        #1000
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1 1
mv Documents Other\ Crap is the password.

Anybody know how I can get Tetris on my iPhone? Installous won't gimme dat s**t!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago