iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #761
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2056 2056
 kp059 said:
it should be in ur settings so go settings/weather icon/status bar image on status bar temp on
haha thanks man.... what are some worthy apps n s**t on cydia??
 8 years ago '09        #762
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
backgrounder,boss prefs,cy delete,five icon dock,font swap,iBlacklist,Installous,LiveClock,Mail Mfker Sound,Makeitmine,Nextel Chirp,PhonzeZap,Safari Download Manager,Weathericon,Winterboard thats the s**t i use the most in cydia right now
 8 years ago '05        #763
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
Yo man!!!! the more more research I do on the iphone the more I'm impressed. I think I'ma leave sprint come oct. and hit up att.

Can you deleate the original weather app and replace it with "Weathericon"???
 8 years ago '04        #764
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 fully_amazing said:
Yo man!!!! the more more research I do on the iphone the more I'm impressed. I think I'ma leave sprint come oct. and hit up att.

Can you deleate the original weather app and replace it with "Weathericon"???
you can hide it with an app called Poof
 8 years ago '06        #765
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
There is nothing better than a Jailbroken iphone @ the moment. There is just too much app development going on for others to truely compete.
 8 years ago '06        #766
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 hansolo79 said:
you can hide it with an app called Poof
Or sbsettings ^^
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-29-2009, 01:54 AM         #767
Davey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Davey said:
I just jailbroke and unlocked an iPhone 2G a few weeks back. Still educating myself on Cydia/Installous/Winterboard/etc.

I have an off-tangent question, though, maybe somebody here can answer. I enabled MMS on my phone about a week ago and since then every time I try and send a mass text it labels it as a "Group MMS" and fails every time. Anybody know what the problem is?
Anyone?
 8 years ago '04        #768
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Davey said:
Anyone?
Don't know about that one. Can you send a MMS to a single person?
 08-31-2009, 12:59 AM         #769
Davey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, I haven't even tried that out yet. I'll do that now.
 8 years ago '04        #770
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Just sucessfully got Installous working.:applause:

What are some must have apps?
 8 years ago '05        #771
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 fmills15 said:
Just sucessfully got Installous working.:applause:

What are some must have apps?
Hmm...

I cant think of any MUST have apps. The biggest bargain on Installous is Tomtom, because it costs 99 f**king dollars in the app store and its free in Installous. Its a HUGEEEE file, though, so download it on a wifi connection while you sleep.

Other apps I have from the app store either via installous or otherwise are...

Cbssports, tweetdeck (twitter app), facebook, Wild West Pinball (GREAT bathroom game, lol), Wunderradio (Great app...every radio station in the world...free with installous.), Rope 'n Fly is a fun bathroom game to, iDrinks is great for if your at the bar and want a random drink. That program has every damn drink ever thought of and it has a "Random drink" option that picks a random shot/mixed drink that you can have the bartender make, also via installous, on that one. Just recently got Frogger through Installous. Good bathroom game, as well. Yelp, is good, if you travel a lot.

Now, through cydia, get iProtect. That lets you lock certain areas of your phone. For me I just locked my call log and my text messages. That way if someones playing with my phone at the bar or something and I go outside to have a cigarette, I can leave my phone with them without fear of them going through my texts/calls and seeing I recently called/texted their Ex girlfriend or something, lol. Also, callclear is a GREAT app from Cydia. Lets you delete single calls. You cant do that with the Iphone, you can just clear your whole call log, which is annoying. With callclear you can delete single calls, or groups of calls. Caller ID Faker is a GREAT app, to. If someones ignoring your calls, you can call them and it shows up on there caller ID as whatever you want. For instance, a guy I work with was pissed at me the other day for some odd reason and I needed to get ahold of him so I called him from my cell and it appeared on his caller ID as our work number, so he answered on the 2nd ring, and couldnt avoid me, lol. Also, cycorder lets you take videos on your Iphone, if you dont have the 3GS.

A good theme I have is iElegance. If you dont have a theme yet, install that, then get into winterboard and load it up. Winterboard will autoinstall for you as you install iElegance, if you dont have it yet.

And SMSBlack is a great app from Cydia, to. Makes your text message background black instead of that bright a.ss white.

Just a few suggestions, for you.
 09-02-2009, 09:52 PM         #772
In Your Dreams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm bout to jailbreak my phone.
 8 years ago '09        #773
gabe guzman 
space
space
$48 | Props total: 0 0
jailbreaking your iphone seems alright, but i think it would get old. I'm gonna prolly just keep mine the same and not jailbreak.
 8 years ago '06        #774
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
seems i might have to re jailbreak my phone cydia has not worked for three days and counting
 8 years ago '04        #775
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
:celebrate0: Renewing my contract tomorrow for a 32GB 3GS...cant fukkin wait...these themes are off the chain. I was strongly considering the blackberry bold until I came in this thread
 8 years ago '05        #776
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 gabe guzman said:
jailbreaking your iphone seems alright, but i think it would get old. I'm gonna prolly just keep mine the same and not jailbreak.
Listen, I was the same way. But after a couple months I finally jailbroke it and holy s**t, the Iphone is literally 10x better when jailbroken. That is not an exageration.

How the hell would it get old? Every app in the app store is FREE if you jailbreak it. Plus they have exclusive apps, as well.
 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM         #777
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it would get old too, but damn it really is like I unleashed my phone from jail lol...It just seems so much better!!!
 8 years ago '04        #778
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
I 3rd Jailbreakin it. Just did it about a week ago and it made the device a million times better.

BTW, anybody have any recommendations for themes other than ielegance or picnic?
 8 years ago '04        #779
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 ohdosraders1 said:
seems i might have to re jailbreak my phone cydia has not worked for three days and counting
no need. i had the same problem fixed it by doing this
 8 years ago '06        #780
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
will def try this once i get a chance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago