iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #641
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
32GB definitely got me hyped. But I'm waiting on info about the jailbreaks and unlocks. I wanna see how easily I can continue stealing before I go hard.

Only s**t is.. Madden 2010 drops for the iPhone this August, and I don't think my regular 3G is gonna be able to process it. :angry12:

i feel you, i'm savin for the 32gb 3g(s) joint, to me the s**t is a must have but you are right about the jailbreaks and unlocks, well the good thing is that it gives me more time to save!!
 8 years ago '06        #642
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
3.0 has already been jailbreak.
reason i know is because i upgraded my ipod touch.
the only thing that suck is most of the stuff on cydia doesn't work on 3.0.
atleast not yet anyway..

but yea, at the end of the summer most of the s**t should work.
 8 years ago '07        #643
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I guess that's what I meant, Manny. I'm gonna wait till the compatibility catches up. I didn't spend the last 6 months getting busy on this to update for a f**king compass. I'll let the early adopters deal with the headache, and I'll jump in when the youtube video tutorials simplify it all.
 8 years ago '04        #644
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 KeithHernandez said:
I guess that's what I meant, Manny. I'm gonna wait till the compatibility catches up. I didn't spend the last 6 months getting busy on this to update for a f**king compass. I'll let the early adopters deal with the headache, and I'll jump in when the youtube video tutorials simplify it all.

bingo/// had my 3g for about two months now, steady just downloadin themes apps games/ got it just the way i like it. the 32 GB is REALLY enticing, but like u said, ill wait until all the hacks and tweaks are all upgraded for the new firmware. prolly will be a whole new app, but might just be new source
 8 years ago '06        #645
ceeboski 
space
space
are they making a 32gb iphone 3g? i thought it was only a 32gb 3g(s)
 8 years ago '07        #646
space
space
 ceeboski said:
are they making a 32gb iphone 3g? i thought it was only a 32gb 3g(s)
Pretty sure it's just a 3G-S. I think they're trying to get all the regular 3G inventory out the box with the $99 price point and 16GB refurbs.
 8 years ago '06        #647
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
having problems.....

none of my applications work. they load then before it starts it goes back to springboard.....WTF
 8 years ago '07        #648
space
space
Sounds like your springboard is crashing because of memory leakage. If you got SBSettings from Cydia, check what your memory says. Typically, you need at least 20MB free to run an app with no lag.

Things like Winterboard r*pe memory, so it's always gotta be a give and take on the phone.

[pic - click to view]

Sometimes I go theme crazy and keep installing these huge iNav joints that require me to run Six Rows, Five Columns, Spring Jumps, 90+ blanks, etc -- and my memory lingers around 12MB. And then my s**t crashes.

Like, to play Tiger Woods, I had to Respring every time just to get my memory back up, otherwise the system crashes.

Also, with SBSettings, under the Power button, you can reboot into Safe Mode and do some trial and error. Main thing you wanna avoid is a restore.
 8 years ago '07        #649
space
space
btw, ceebo -- the next theme I'm waiting on.... Should be magical once it's released. I see a lot of customization opportunities. And the dude promised that all we'll need is Categories and iBlank. f**k a springjump.

From Chris @ MacCiti.com:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #650
ceeboski 
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
btw, ceebo -- the next theme I'm waiting on.... Should be magical once it's released. I see a lot of customization opportunities. And the dude promised that all we'll need is Categories and iBlank. f**k a springjump.

From Chris @ MacCiti.com:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:shock1:

s**t looks super nice, i aint like it at first but the more i look at at it the more i'm feelin it, any tentative release dates?
 8 years ago '04        #651
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 435 435
im done theming til the new iPhone 3GS with more RAM, too many crashes
 8 years ago '07        #652
space
space
 ceeboski said:
:shock1:

s**t looks super nice, i aint like it at first but the more i look at at it the more i'm feelin it, any tentative release dates?
I'm thinking Friday. But nothing confirmed yet.

Hood_Rich said:

im done theming til the new iPhone 3GS with more RAM, too many crashes
I've said that so many times. More power to you if you keep the promise.

[pic - click to view]

I'm working on this right now.
 06-16-2009, 04:34 PM         #653
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I cop mine, it's getting jailbroken. I'm a little new to the whole "jailbreak" scene though. What are the advantages of jailbreaking the iphone besides changing the look? I really don't want to have to pay for iphone apps
 8 years ago '07        #654
space
space
 tecboi said:
When I cop mine, it's getting jailbroken. I'm a little new to the whole "jailbreak" scene though. What are the advantages of jailbreaking the iphone besides changing the look? I really don't want to have to pay for iphone apps
That's your answer. You Jailbreak, and stealing iPhone apps is the primary advantage.

Basically, non-Apple developers stay one step ahead of Apple. The iPhone 3G couldn't record video, copy/paste, utilize emulators, etc. And the third-party dudes whose work is available when you jailbreak flourished.

Jailbreaking adds new functionality that keeps kicking the phone up a notch. We're talking everything from full-fledged games and apps to complex themes to minor tweaks that should've been there to begin with.

Apple f**ked up when they made users have to exit Apps to respond to a text message. Say you're playing Scrabble, get a message, and now you gotta stop playing.

Third-Party developers available AFTER you jailbreak made iRealSMS that gives you a pop up that allows you to respond without exiting. You get Widgets that make the device more unique every minute.

Completely worth it.
 8 years ago '06        #655
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
exactly ^^^
that is why i love my IPOD touch 1G XD
 8 years ago '06        #656
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
I'm thinking Friday. But nothing confirmed yet.

I've said that so many times. More power to you if you keep the promise.

[pic - click to view]

I'm working on this right now.
wow.. i love that theme.
could you post the link as soon as its release?
 8 years ago '07        #657
space
space
 Manny05 said:
wow.. i love that theme.
could you post the link as soon as its release?
That one is already available right here:

I'm warning you though, man... it's a MONSTER.

I was trying to set it up last night, but it requires the 5-column springboard off Cydia. The s**t is: while you're getting eager and moving around 90+ blank icons to arrange your pages, the SpringBoard crashes on you, goes into safe mode, defaults the whole thing to 4 columns, and the pages you already arranged are knocked completely out of whack.

Then you gotta go back, start at page 1, wash, rinse, repeat.

I gave up after the third try. A few people have used it, and they adore it. My patience was tested.
 8 years ago '04        #658
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
man i like that theme i cant wait to try it, you say its comin out fridaY?
 8 years ago '06        #659
ceeboski 
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
That one is already available right here:

I'm warning you though, man... it's a MONSTER.

I was trying to set it up last night, but it requires the 5-column springboard off Cydia. The s**t is: while you're getting eager and moving around 90+ blank icons to arrange your pages, the SpringBoard crashes on you, goes into safe mode, defaults the whole thing to 4 columns, and the pages you already arranged are knocked completely out of whack.

Then you gotta go back, start at page 1, wash, rinse, repeat.

I gave up after the third try. A few people have used it, and they adore it. My patience was tested.
sounds like a definite no go, that inav white apple joint took forever, my next theme will prolly be that one Keith posted before this last one, simple install instructions are key for me right now, no more spending 6 hours in front of the cpu working on a theme that does not increase my financial earnings...

so... anybody update to 3.0 yet?

Last edited by ceeboski; 06-18-2009 at 08:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #660
space
space
 ceeboski said:
sounds like a definite no go, that inav white apple joint took forever, my next theme will prolly be that one Keith posted before this last one, simple install instructions are key for me right now, no more spending 6 hours in front of the cpu working on a theme that does not increase my financial earnings...

so... anybody update to 3.0 yet?
Waiting for the official QuickPwn from the Dev Team and Friday's Ultrasn0w. I'm a T-Mobile user, so I need the soft unlock. f**k a SIM chip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now