NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #521
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
It's very inventive. You see the way the iPhone came through on the right side? I think that's very ill.

Personally, I call the sidekick a "chickenhead toy," but to see it on the iPhone is kinda fresh. Got me kinda hyped on first look.

I'm gonna watch it closely, but I won't front -- if it's way too much work, then I'll just enjoy the screenshots lol.
lol i feel you i'm gettin tired of having to do a whole lotta work, i don't plan on doin s**t else to my phone until 3.0 comes out
 9 years ago '04        #522
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
yo ceeboski i got a problem. i'm running the inav milkshake and in the course of setting up my icons and pages my app folder emptied itself. when i open the app folder now, the only apps that show are the ones i have icons for on the other pages. so right now the only things i have access to are text, bejive, phone, safari, email, facebook, ipod, camera, cycorder, cydia, winterboard, apps, games, youtube and photos.

i tried restarting the phone but that doesn't help. i have no idea what to do.
 9 years ago '06        #523
ceeboski 
space
space
redownload the missing apps and that folder will fill itself
 9 years ago '04        #524
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
 ceeboski said:
redownload the missing apps and that folder will fill itself
even the basic ones like settings, stocks and maps? all those will come back?
 9 years ago '06        #525
ceeboski 
space
space
 detroitwalt said:
even the basic ones like settings, stocks and maps? all those will come back?
were the stock apps in that folder too? cuz all apps are not stored in the same folder
 9 years ago '06        #526
ceeboski 
space
space
try this:
 9 years ago '05        #527
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
Okay I think I know what wrong with my iphone now. I got stuff installed on it for 2.2.1 and itunes just asked me do i want to upgrade so does that mean i been running 2.2 this whole time thats y stuff doesnt always work?????????

HElp
 9 years ago '04        #528
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
 ceeboski said:
were the stock apps in that folder too? cuz all apps are not stored in the same folder
When I made the games and apps folders for inav I put everything in those folders including the stock apps. I think I'll have to do a restore after I get home from work tonight. I already tried to resync with iTunes and that didn't work. It seems like allthe apps are still on the phone but just hidden somehow. I went to iTunes and tried to re download some apps but it said they were already installed. Hopefully a restore shouldn't be too bad, I still got all the jailbreak stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #529
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
Ha! fixed it. Somehow that one app SBSettings turned all the icons off. I rarely use that app and forgot i had it. I accidentally activated it and then the light bulb went off in my head. Turned all the icons back on and put them back in the apps folder. i'm good to go now.
 04-21-2009, 08:08 PM         #530
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mos3xclusive said:
I was weary of doin this sh*t too, but I have already begun the process after seein how easy it is...I jailbroke a touch a while ago and it was never this easy.
does this work for the iPod too?
 9 years ago '04        #531
roc420 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
probably stupid ones...

what source do you use to get ssh?
what is the source for zodttd?

thanks for anyone willing to help me. i'm new to this.
 9 years ago '06        #532
ceeboski 
space
space
 detroitwalt said:
Ha! fixed it. Somehow that one app SBSettings turned all the icons off. I rarely use that app and forgot i had it. I accidentally activated it and then the light bulb went off in my head. Turned all the icons back on and put them back in the apps folder. i'm good to go now.
glad to hear that restoring is a b!tch!!!

latriceh6 said:
does this work for the iPod too?
if you talkin bout the touch than yea it does but certain themes only work for the iPhone, if you know how to photoshop than you're good

roc420 said:
probably stupid ones...

what source do you use to get ssh?
what is the source for zodttd?

thanks for anyone willing to help me. i'm new to this.
i said it before there are no stupid questions, better to ask than to fukk up your phone, but just search in cydia for open ssh and toggle ssh, the sources are already included when you jailbreak, the zodttd source is

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-21-2009 at 11:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #533
roc420 
space
space
everytime i try zodttd it says the indicated repository could not be found. this could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository...any ideas?
 9 years ago '06        #534
ceeboski 
space
space
 roc420 said:
everytime i try zodttd it says the indicated repository could not be found. this could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository...any ideas?
check and make sure it's not already on ur phone, in cydia go to manage and sources and then scroll all the way down to the bottom, it should have came with the bigboss repo
 9 years ago '04        #535
roc420 
space
space
 ceeboski said:
check and make sure it's not already on ur phone, in cydia go to manage and sources and then scroll all the way down to the bottom, it should have came with the bigboss repo
mad props man thanks for your help. somehow i deleted it but i renistalled it. also when i search for this ssh nothing is found. do you know what source carries it. i know cydia but what source in cydia. thanks again.
 9 years ago '04        #536
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
 roc420 said:
mad props man thanks for your help. somehow i deleted it but i renistalled it. also when i search for this ssh nothing is found. do you know what source carries it. i know cydia but what source in cydia. thanks again.
i never used ssh and i know a lot of folks swear by it, but i use diskaid. just plug the phone to your computer and it's just a matter of clicking whatever folder you want to copy to your phone. i guess ssh must be just as easy tho.
 9 years ago '04        #537
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
I got a question bout my new theme. How wold i go about putting a clock widget where the "inav milkshake" is? I have photoshop and i a.ssume i would have to edit out that word but putting a widget up is where i get lost.
 9 years ago '04        #538
roc420 
space
space
 detroitwalt said:
I got a question bout my new theme. How wold i go about putting a clock widget where the "inav milkshake" is? I have photoshop and i a.ssume i would have to edit out that word but putting a widget up is where i get lost.
you still need winSCP with diskaid right
 9 years ago '04        #539
roc420 
space
space
 roc420 said:
you still need winSCP with diskaid right
nevermind that last quote i got diskaid going...but is it possible to install a flash player? it only reads certain files? how bout zip or exe files? im trying to watchin itv like simpsons and family guy and s**t...what do i need?
 9 years ago '04        #540
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
 roc420 said:
nevermind that last quote i got diskaid going...but is it possible to install a flash player? it only reads certain files? how bout zip or exe files? im trying to watchin itv like simpsons and family guy and s**t...what do i need?
no you can't use flash, go to the ipod forum in the jukebox or the link in ceeboski sig. the files are already in the correct format, just load them on there through itunes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy