iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #501
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 dwadeforprez said:
edit: do u gotta be on the internet on the phone for cyndia to work and s**t?
yea u do

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-16-2009 at 11:12 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #502
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
my iphone has version 2.2 on it, is that y the installous and crackculos wont show up on the spring board after i dl them?
 9 years ago '06        #503
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 dwadeforprez said:
from my understanding jailbreaking lets u use 3rd party apps and unlocking lets you use any simcard
yeah i know but i mean is the process similar or is it harder
 9 years ago '07        #504
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 ErViN261 said:
my iphone has version 2.2 on it, is that y the installous and crackculos wont show up on the spring board after i dl them?
My firmware is 2.2 and Installous works fine. Did you DL it from the right repo? Make sure your source is cydia.hackulo.us and not anything with .org.

That .org s**t is from some corny hacker at haklab trying to steal private info from users.
 9 years ago '07        #505
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
yeah i know but i mean is the process similar or is it harder
it's similar.
I unlocked my iphone to use it with T-Mobile. It's really just a matter of running yellowsn0w after you jailbreak the phone.
 9 years ago '05        #506
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
This damn thing not workin, i watched like 20 lil kids on utube trying to get this installous to work and i couldnt do it to save my life. 1st time i dl all the crap in the source (patch & gui source) and then the installous, but still dont work. Maybe I f**ked my iphone up earlier, is there away i can wipe everything clean on it without removing the jb and relocking it?
 04-18-2009, 06:42 PM         #507
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
When you jailbreak your iphone, it installs a program called Cydia on your fone. That is basically like an underground version of the app store that people post their apps, themes, ringtones, and everything else on.

My iphone went from this:

to this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Step by step how to jailbreak phone:

Useful Sites for Jailbroken Phones:

Enjoy!
hey i got a jailbroken ipod touc..what did you download forboth of those sick themes?
 9 years ago '06        #508
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
so i DLed winterboard and got a Dialer theme i wanted, i went into winterboard and made sure it was checked off, but nothing changed? this s**ts so confusing lol
 9 years ago '06        #509
ceeboski 
space
space
 Psykox said:
hey i got a jailbroken ipod touc..what did you download forboth of those sick themes?
honestly neither of those themes work with the ipod touch, unless you photoshop the wallpapers to display ipod touch specific icons...
 9 years ago '05        #510
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11708 11708
 ErViN261 said:
This damn thing not workin, i watched like 20 lil kids on utube trying to get this installous to work and i couldnt do it to save my life. 1st time i dl all the crap in the source (patch & gui source) and then the installous, but still dont work. Maybe I f**ked my iphone up earlier, is there away i can wipe everything clean on it without removing the jb and relocking it?
Nah youd have to restore it id say
 9 years ago '05        #511
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
whats the safest way because i bought unlocked & jailbroken
 9 years ago '07        #512
space
space
this WILL be that next s**t.

9 years ago '06        #513
ceeboski 
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
this WILL be that next s**t.

is that a preview or a theme already complete?

EDIT: shoulda watched the video on my PC not my phone

not feelin it -

1 if i wanted a sidekick i woulda bought one
2 my phone is not unlocked for use with T-Mobile
3 looks like another iNav mod with a T-Mobile theme
EDIT: disregard number 3 i just looked at buddy's previous work on MMi and dude is
a beast with the themes from the perfect storm to the android dude is sick
4 my lock/unlock sounds are way better...

just my opinion, what you feelin about it?

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-19-2009 at 10:58 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #514
space
space
It's very inventive. You see the way the iPhone came through on the right side? I think that's very ill.

Personally, I call the sidekick a "chickenhead toy," but to see it on the iPhone is kinda fresh. Got me kinda hyped on first look.

I'm gonna watch it closely, but I won't front -- if it's way too much work, then I'll just enjoy the screenshots lol.
 9 years ago '04        #515
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
finally got around to messing with the iNav. just the beta but this one was easy, probably took 10-15 mins to do it. One day I might mess with the white one.

Only thing i don't like is that you have to scroll through the pages instead of touching the word on the left side of the screen.
 04-20-2009, 11:17 PM         #516
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceeboski said:
honestly neither of those themes work with the ipod touch, unless you photoshop the wallpapers to display ipod touch specific icons...
yea i ended up trying, and s**t jut seemed off, so i gave up and got soem blackberry storm theme ....f**kit lol
 9 years ago '04        #517
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
this is the best lockscreen i've seen. i'm a.ssuming the 4 buttons at the bottom are functional but i don't really see how.

Last edited by detroitwalt; 04-21-2009 at 10:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #518
roc420 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
Can someone help me...When I download files on the iphone3G where do they go? How do i view them? Like I downloaded abode flash player which is a zip file...Where is this? Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
 9 years ago '04        #519
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
 roc420 said:
Can someone help me...When I download files on the iphone3G where do they go? How do i view them? Like I downloaded abode flash player which is a zip file...Where is this? Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
if you're downloading straight to the phone then you need to be downloading from cydia. otherwise you download to your comp and then SSH them to the phone using Winscp or diskaid. google "putting files on iphone with winscp" or "diskaid". there are a lot of tutorials on youtube as well. also go modmyi.com and read there.
 9 years ago '06        #520
ceeboski 
space
space
 roc420 said:

SSH into your phone then go to var/root/Downloads
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy