iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #441
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
new modmyi layout hurts my soul. I just drifted over to MacThemes2.net
 9 years ago '05        #442
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 KeithHernandez said:
i've heard rumors of new iphones for a few months now. i'll react when i see mockups. I didn't see it on BGR either. But the video cam stuff is coming along with the 3.0 firmware.

yeah of coarse, but the email i received said that it would come with a camera with more mega pixels and a better processor etc. im just curious to see if the s**t is actually true because i almost got a 3g but something kept telling me to chill. i had my my 2g for 2 years now but didn't bother to get a 3g because we didn't have it in the area.
 9 years ago '06        #443
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
ok so i decided today to give it a shot but every quickpwn i download i get this error message saying it cant open up quickpwn

Any ideas ?
 9 years ago '04        #444
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 KeithHernandez said:
LMAO. I felt the same way. I was amped for 10 minutes till I saw the damages. Fortunately there's .PSD files, but I know I'm gonna have a lot of work to customize it.

At this point, I'm feeling like I'm doing the knowledge properly to make my own theme. I just might give it a go over the next few weeks.

EDIT: Also had someone else ask me about the theme. Some dude on the train asked me why my screen looks like that. I told him I bought it that way. It costs a little extra, but Apple does it for you.

I just don't get it. Why cop one of these if you ain't gonna do the knowledge? Stick to a RAZR.
Damn, you wack for that. I would've atleast put him on to what it is and how to get it, but you gotta do him like that...not like he asked for a tutorial, bogus!

I ask questions all the time on how to get stuff. We help eachother out on here.

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 04-10-2009 at 09:39 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #445
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 Hyper_Intel said:
Damn, you wack for that. I would've atleast put him on to what it is and how to get it, but you gotta do him like that...bogus!
i'm with Keith, i feel like this, everybody who has an iphone by now should know that it can be jailbroken and customized, anyone who doesn't obviously doesn't mind being sold a set a magic beans, imho there's too much info about jailbreakin iphones for an iphone owner to be totally oblivious

if you look through the pages we've all helped out "on here" but in real life "out there" you get what is given, if you were to ask me a question "on here" me and a couple others wouldn't mind helping you out, but in the streets (i speak for myself) if you ask me what i feel is a dumb question, you get a dumb answer...

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-10-2009 at 09:49 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #446
space
space
 Hyper_Intel said:
Damn, you wack for that. I would've atleast put him on to what it is and how to get it, but you gotta do him like that...not like he asked for a tutorial, bogus!

I ask questions all the time on how to get stuff. We help eachother out on here.
i feel you. the old me would've hit him what to type in google to figure it out. i'm used to answering questions and emailing links to the older dudes at my job who might not be up on it. but you have no idea how confused some people have looked when i said "jailbreak."

and honestly.. i'm an a*****e in real life. if i got my headphones on, don't bother me, make me stop my music and talk. it's nothing i can explain in five minutes when it took me a good day or so to really get a grip on all of it.
 9 years ago '07        #447
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 dmunson318 said:
lol this n*gga shaking his head like i don't know wtf im talking about. i got the email from modmyi this morning.
na n*gga im shakin my head at the fact that i had my 2g for 2 years and i just copped the 3g
 9 years ago '07        #448
space
space
 ceeboski said:
I came across this theme in another forum and i had to post it, this sh!t aint mine but its by far one of the best ever
yo ceebo.. you got a link to that forum? I've been murdering my soul trying to set that one up. :(

EDIT: Couldn't find any versions of it with a .PSD file or a blank screen set-up, so I was a.ssed out. Now I'm f**king with the white apple even though i said i wouldn't.

I'm f**king stupid.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 04-11-2009 at 02:56 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #449
ceeboski 
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
yo ceebo.. you got a link to that forum? I've been murdering my soul trying to set that one up. :(

EDIT: Couldn't find any versions of it with a .PSD file or a blank screen set-up, so I was a.ssed out. Now I'm f**king with the white apple even though i said i wouldn't.

I'm f**king stupid.
i don't think ima be able to f**k with that joint post a screen shot if and when you finish and based on yours i might tackle that beast

EDIT: I lied I'm goin in...

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-11-2009 at 10:20 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #450
space
space
my dude. i spent like 2 hours setting up the iphone with all the blank clips.. downloading all the buls**t.. and then another 2 editing the .PSDs...

and then i put it all in my Themes folder...

and it didn't f**king work.

I'm liking a lot of these custom themes.. but what n*ggas are doing when they make them is customizing it for themselves only. they putting in apps I don't use and have no support for apps that I do use. this s**t is a headache and a half.

i loved that iPhone OS X theme when I had it in.. but running too much s**t, and playing games out of the Categories was making my phone crash a lot more often than necessary. I couldn't get it in on a game of Uno because too much s**t was happening.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 04-11-2009 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #451
ceeboski 
space
space
I just wasted 5 hours on a theme i don't even like on my phone, the screenshots looked good but now that its on my phone i'm not totally satisfied...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EDIT: I take it back i just changed a couple of the pages for the apps i got and now im lovin this theme!!

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-12-2009 at 08:58 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #452
mizzjamayca 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
 BurninLz said:
When you jailbreak your iphone, it installs a program called Cydia on your fone. That is basically like an underground version of the app store that people post their apps, themes, ringtones, and everything else on.

My iphone went from this:

to this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Step by step how to jailbreak phone:

Useful Sites for Jailbroken Phones:

Enjoy!
i got the ipod touch do it work for that?
 9 years ago '06        #453
ceeboski 
space
space
i'm not sure if that particular theme is available for the ipod touch but if you jailbreak it you can switch up themes...

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-11-2009 at 06:06 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #454
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Hyper_Intel said:

Man if somebody asks me about the iNav theme ima honestly say "Man i cant even explain how to do it but i can tell u where to go to get it."

Cuz i really cant explain this shyt.
 9 years ago '06        #455
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
damn videotones are the s**t
 9 years ago '05        #456
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
viedotones?
 9 years ago '06        #457
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
i finally got the Inav setup took about 30 minutes but man she was worth it .:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #458
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
 KeithHernandez said:
Whoa!

Just seen this on ModMyI

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Definitely putting a favorite on that for when the dude got it ready with PSD files and s**t.
THIS s**t IS SICK!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU INSTALL IT THOUGH?
 9 years ago '06        #459
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Da Real Talk said:
viedotones?
instead of a ringtone when someone calls you it plays a video

9 years ago '07        #460
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheKidHypno' said:
instead of a ringtone when someone calls you it plays a video

:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy