iPhone Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #421
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
You spiced iNav up nicely, but it's simply not... cool enough? I dont know what it is. I like the look of it, but not for my phone, I guess. iPhone OS X theme be DeA-Loc remains King on my device.

I'm sittin on the subway pulling the phone out, and some girl next to me says "Oh, that's nice.. how'd you do that?"

If she wasn't ugly, I would've exchanged numbers and schooled her. She looked stupid after I said "You gotta jailbreak it." Lost cause.
 9 years ago '07        #422
space
space
 ceeboski said:
i said this before on page 19 or 20 back up the original before you customize any of the strings

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English_lproj/

The file you're lookin for is names springboard.strings you can open it with notepad
Good looks! I always save backups, so I should be good. Appreciate it, homie.
 9 years ago '07        #423
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
Whoa!

Just seen this on ModMyI

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Definitely putting a favorite on that for when the dude got it ready with PSD files and s**t.
And we have a release!

From what I'm reading, the installation process is a monster. So proceed at your own risk, or give it a day or two for the dude to post the blank screens w/o the theme.

I wanna f**k with it now.. but I gotta be at work early and just don't... feel like it.
 9 years ago '06        #424
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
You spiced iNav up nicely, but it's simply not... cool enough? I dont know what it is. I like the look of it, but not for my phone, I guess. iPhone OS X theme be DeA-Loc remains King on my device.

I'm sittin on the subway pulling the phone out, and some girl next to me says "Oh, that's nice.. how'd you do that?"

If she wasn't ugly, I would've exchanged numbers and schooled her. She looked stupid after I said "You gotta jailbreak it." Lost cause.

i feel you i'm tired of tryna explain my theme and gettin the dumb face after i say you gotta jailbreak it...

KeithHernandez said:
And we have a release!

From what I'm reading, the installation process is a monster. So proceed at your own risk, or give it a day or two for the dude to post the blank screens w/o the theme.

I wanna f**k with it now.. but I gotta be at work early and just don't... feel like it.
damn why this n*gga aint release it two days ago, i been off work since friday and the day he wanna release it i gotta be back on the grind at 0530, oh well i gotta f**k with this s**t tonite!!! Here goes nothin....

EDIT: Never mind, once i saw all the s**t i need to pull this theme off I got unexpectedly sleepy, i might f**k with this s**t tomorrow...

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-07-2009 at 10:27 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #425
space
space
 ceeboski said:

i feel you i'm tired of tryna explain my theme and gettin the dumb face after i say you gotta jailbreak it...

damn why this n*gga aint release it two days ago, i been off work since friday and the day he wanna release it i gotta be back on the grind at 0530, oh well i gotta f**k with this s**t tonite!!! Here goes nothin....

EDIT: Never mind, once i saw all the s**t i need to pull this theme off I got unexpectedly sleepy, i might f**k with this s**t tomorrow...
LMAO. I felt the same way. I was amped for 10 minutes till I saw the damages. Fortunately there's .PSD files, but I know I'm gonna have a lot of work to customize it.

At this point, I'm feeling like I'm doing the knowledge properly to make my own theme. I just might give it a go over the next few weeks.

EDIT: Also had someone else ask me about the theme. Some dude on the train asked me why my screen looks like that. I told him I bought it that way. It costs a little extra, but Apple does it for you.

I just don't get it. Why cop one of these if you ain't gonna do the knowledge? Stick to a RAZR.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 04-08-2009 at 07:39 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #426
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
I figured all this by myself (or should I say researched it on my own) and some dudes are just too lazy to learn themselves.. Not hard to jailbreak and put apps on the iPhone/Touch and get games for free..

Just go to YouTube and see the tutorials there, they help.
 9 years ago '05        #427
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 KeithHernandez said:
And we have a release!

FUK! I got pissed off doing the dam iNav Beta. i MIGHT try this shyt.

@ the jailbreak shyt.

I told a dude 1 time

"Oh u gotta jailbreak your phone to get this"
"Who's Jailbreak?"

EDIT: Nevermind. f**k this theme I aint got the patience. Looks nice tho

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 04-08-2009 at 10:21 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #428
space
space
The dude is offering mad support on ModMyI for custom icons and s**t. But I feel you on it being too much work. It's making me do a lot of awkward things.. and if I know myself -- I'll be looking to change the theme sooner than later.

I don't wanna set up my default screen with mad different s**t, categories, and apps just for a look I might wanna change in another two weeks.

A for effort on the theme though. It's s3xy, but I think I like it better on his phone than mine.
 9 years ago '07        #429
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
how do i add these rom games to my s**t? i got the apps from cydia but i duno how to put the games on my 3g
 9 years ago '07        #430
space
space
I was gonna make a smart a.ss remark, but you're a Jets fan, making you great in my book.

So the first thing you'll need to do is SSH into your phone. There are two ways to do that. 1. Go Wi-Fi through WinSCP. 2. Go hardwire through iPhoneBrowser. My preference is iPhoneBrowser.

Download:

Once you're in there, go to /var/mobile/Media

Create a folder titled "ROMs" (typed just like that)

Create a folder titled "NES"

Click and drag your .nes files into that folder.

If you need a spot to download the ROMs, go to
 9 years ago '05        #431
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 KeithHernandez said:
The dude is offering mad support on ModMyI for custom icons and s**t. But I feel you on it being too much work. It's making me do a lot of awkward things.. and if I know myself -- I'll be looking to change the theme sooner than later.

I don't wanna set up my default screen with mad different s**t, categories, and apps just for a look I might wanna change in another two weeks. A for effort on the theme though. It's s3xy, but I think I like it better on his phone than mine.
pretty much
 9 years ago '04        #432
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithHernandez said:
I was gonna make a smart a.ss remark, but you're a Jets fan, making you great in my book.

So the first thing you'll need to do is SSH into your phone. There are two ways to do that. 1. Go Wi-Fi through WinSCP. 2. Go hardwire through iPhoneBrowser. My preference is iPhoneBrowser.

Download:

thanks for this
 9 years ago '05        #433
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
new iphone coming in june. supposed to have video camera faster internet etc. we'll see!
 9 years ago '07        #434
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

Download:

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #435
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
new iphone coming in june. supposed to have video camera faster internet etc. we'll see!
 9 years ago '05        #436
dmunson318 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

lol this n*gga shaking his head like i don't know wtf im talking about. i got the email from modmyi this morning.
 9 years ago '05        #437
dmunson318 
space
space
 NahLij said:
^^
3.0 drops not a new actual PHONE

nevermind. these n*ggas trying to play me like i dont be up on s**t!
 9 years ago '07        #438
space
space
i've heard rumors of new iphones for a few months now. i'll react when i see mockups. I didn't see it on BGR either. But the video cam stuff is coming along with the 3.0 firmware.
 9 years ago '06        #439
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
this episode>

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #440
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:

I don't wanna set up my default screen with mad different s**t, categories, and apps just for a look I might wanna change in another two weeks.

A for effort on the theme though. It's s3xy, but I think I like it better on his phone than mine.
 THEINFAMOUS said:
pretty much
i'm have to agree with both of you, i know ima try and freak the icons and maybe the wallpaper and definitely change some of the app descriptions, but honestly i don't feel like puttin in the work to do that s**t, i'ma keep rockin mine until somethin a little less time consumin and labor intensive rolls out, ive heard the rumors too about a new iphone and seen a few screenshots but that don't really mean anything, we'll see how everything lines up when the 3.0 hits the streets

TheKidHypno' said:
this episode>

[pic - click to view]

one of my favorite episodes...

Last edited by ceeboski; 04-10-2009 at 07:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago