2009 Plies Album Entitled...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 BxFinest23 said:
ya think its him that decides when to put out albums? that's the label. When an artist has multiple albums back to back in a short time span it usually means the label is either 1. struggling to maintain relevance or 2. he's onto something and the label is just trying to milk him for all he is worth until they reach a bigger market. By the looks of it they are not struggling, his first week sales range between 100,000-200,000 and most if not all of his albums are gold by now, so they are just milkin him...
 Mysteryman said:
Plies came in the game pretty old

I heard somewhere that he is 32 right now so add the fact that he only came out like 2-3 years ago so I figure he tryna make up for coming into the game so late

Plus he sucks so if he is selling records right now better to milk it for all its worth before people stop buyin his sh*t
^^^^^both these dudes hit the Grand Slam on this one

He came in the game old as fuk with a small fanbase and the label saw he had created a buzz as garbage as his albums be...but nevertheless its all about the almighty dollar in his case and the labels case so that explains why he is able to drop so many albums in a short amount of time. Get money n*gga let the n*ggas working 9-5's hate on while you touring the US get 10 stacks a show.
 9 years ago '05        #22
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
If Plies get anymore realer I might have to give it to him, this n*gga must be real.
 9 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
if most of yall in here hatin on plies had a work ethic like him,yall probally wouldnt be on boxden.at least dudes consistent if nothin else
 9 years ago '04        #24
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 EPhilly said:
Wrong.

Plies decided to release as many albums as he has been doing. He also stated in an interview before Definition of Real that everyone of his albums would incorporate the word "real". Matter of fact he was planning on doing "Da REAList" for December within a month of the release of Definition of Real

Atlantic Records had nothing to do with it. Ive never seen a label work to push artists to release albums in short spans. You have to remember that most record contract fulfillments are based off of the number of albums you do.

So yes, it is Plies that decides how quickly he wants to pump out albums.

smart man

most artist usually sign 5 album deals,so if plies is able to drop 5 albums while he is still a relevant artist when its time for that new deal he will get more money

i'm not a plies fan but he does have a few tracks that i like.living in florida i understand his appeal,he speaks to and for a certain audience.everybody down here know plies was never a thug,which is why he been slowly switching his music up from all that street sh*t,n*ggas know what time it is with him but he makes music they like so he gets that love.
 01-23-2009, 12:18 PM         #25
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
if most of yall in here hatin on plies had a work ethic like him,yall probally wouldnt be on boxden.at least dudes consistent if nothin else
Nobody hating on the n*gga. Its fact that the n*gga is not a "street n*gga" or a "goon" like he trys to lead ignorant lil kids and adults alike to believe on top of it he is a garbage a.ss rapper. How the fu*k is someone hating when they are stating the truth? Success doesnt equal quality or talent because its a well know fact that garbage sells.

He can get all the money he want and I cant hate on that but none of the above will ever change.
 9 years ago '08        #26
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
 r.burgundy said:
TRUTH, chuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #27
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
 J-R said:
dam i guess his next album will be realer than real then im still the realest then im even more real the how real can i be then dam am i even real?
 CHILL24 said:
^ R.E.A.L, Opposite of Fake, Non-Fiction....etc

I heard that dude From a "Real Chance at Love" suppose to have a guest spot on the album
 9 years ago '07        #28
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 FaceMob said:
Nobody hating on the n*gga. Its fact that the n*gga is not a "street n*gga" or a "goon" like he trys to lead ignorant lil kids and adults alike to believe on top of it he is a garbage a.ss rapper. How the fu*k is someone hating when they are stating the truth? Success doesnt equal quality or talent because its a well know fact that garbage sells.

He can get all the money he want and I cant hate on that but none of the above will ever change.
its plenty people in here hatin.just cause u dont like his music dont mean he wack.u dont know him to state no facts on what he is or isnt.i dont kno if he eva lived his rap or not but i do know plies is 1 of tha real good guys in this industry,neva to busy for an autograph,an always tryin to help people.he somebody he we all should be rootin for
 9 years ago '07        #29
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Word Plies speaks for the hood,most of these white boys wouldnt understand that

this song is my sh*t

free my n*gga Mac
 9 years ago '07        #30
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 9 years ago '04        #31
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Birdman's Back said:
Plies sucks, period. each of his albums had like 2-3 good songs on each. quit making that damn bi*ch music.
^ when bi*ches stop paying plies, plies will stop releasing albums.
 9 years ago '06        #32
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
sh*t aint no different than your favorite artist droppin mixtapes every two weeks

plies just smart enough to get paid from it.

i swear the hip hop spot is the biggest group of haters i ever seen in my life
 9 years ago '04        #33
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
I listen to Plies.... good stuff.. Like one time, my car was broken into, and they took everything but my Plies cd... (sigh of relief)
 9 years ago '04        #34
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 4183 4183
 dex1can said:
plies is a retard and a ****
real talk:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #35
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 4183 4183
 dj X said:
I listen to Plies.... good stuff.. Like one time, my car was broken into, and they took everything but my Plies cd... (sigh of relief)
thats priceless...even thieves don't want that sh*t!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #36
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 Left Hook said:
If Plies get anymore realer I might have to give it to him, this n*gga must be real.
 9 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 dj X said:
Damn..lol
 9 years ago '07        #38
space
space
..Independent Hu$le
..Mainstream Push
:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #39
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
Plies is da truth....but needs to switch up title names by now, cause I REALy dont know wich one is wich, confusing to me
 9 years ago '06        #40
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 dj X said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago