My P90x Story

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2009, 06:55 PM         #61
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRes said:
whoopdidoo.

You think because you can curl alot your hot s**t? curling doesnt mean s**t. I can do 60 for 4 sets easily, but i dont go around talking about it like its a big deal.

Notice how you mention your 13 year old cousin.. its because he can lift more then you isnt it? You are a fat, overweight, couch laying scumbag who has to make himself feel better by talking s**t to people who are bettering their lives.

If you knew anything about p90 you would know pictures are used to influence and give encouragment to others.

Why dont you make like an Ostrich and bury yourself.
1.no i dont THINK anything boy,i know i'm the natural born master chump

2.i mentioned my 13 yr old NEPHEW ,to prove a point a point,and thats that he can curl more than you pussies on here

3.i know ALL about that p90x shyt you genetic deficient scumbag,i was telling people bout p90 before you were doing your first baby pushups

4.why don't you make like michael jackson and DIE,anybody that would let an asian shape em up,get a f**king stupid a.ss tattoo like that AND still live with they momma dont need to mention the man with the largest arms on boxden without SIR infront of it

5.All them hos will call me the daddy.......big black b00ty daddy

Last edited by Mr.Big Deal; 06-28-2009 at 07:53 AM..
 07-19-2009, 01:05 AM         #62
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant do p90x yet because i dont have all the videos and the calandar (do you really even need it?) but while i look to see what vids im missing and where to get them im doing the p90 program and its pretty good (from what im hearing about the program i need to get in better shape before i start p90x).
 8 years ago '09        #63
PE0PLZCHAMP76 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
I threw up with 26 mins to go on the first cd, day 2 i couldnt finish plyo and the 3rd day i couldnt walk because i was sore from the excercises that i did do from the plyo workout, just when u thought u were in shape! Lol
 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM         #64
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ lmao yah its a b**ch if you go full out huh

I just started back @ it again after slacking for 2 months

Day 3 and goin strong, hopefully I can get thru it this time and not slack like last time!

anyone else just starting or have gotten all the way thru??
 8 years ago '04        #65
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
looks like you guys got good results. i'm looking for the shoulders and arms dvd for a friend.. anyone got a link where I can dl it on here? i got it before and must've deleted it by accident and now i can't find the link here.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Protoolz 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
Im going to start the p90x wrk out 2morrow on monday & im gonna finish the program because i really wanna change & i have a goal with this p90x,if you did p90x do you think you should still jog like two -5 miles
 8 years ago '04        #67
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
I am returning a tennis ball machine and buying the bowflex select tech dumbells...ranges 5-50lbs which is more than enough for me. Plus I will have like $150-200 left over from the exchange since the ball machine was more expensive.

I only have a few of the dvds downloaded so just to make sure I am going to stick with it, I will probably just buy it from like ebay or something because if I am spending money, thats really the only way I can force myself to do it, because I tried once but stopped after a week.
 8 years ago '05        #68
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$458 | Props total: 56 56
im startin today peoples. my man just copped it like a week ago and he's 4 days ahead of me but it works out cuz we're just gonna swap dvd's back and forth. im tired of bein a fat boy. currently like 5'10 and 222lbs. just got finish playin on pokerstars so im bout to get it in before i go to work. wish me luck. imma post probably tonight wit an update on the first workout.
 08-24-2009, 11:55 AM         #69
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ good luck broo
 8 years ago '05        #70
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$458 | Props total: 56 56
yeah this thing is no joke! pretty nice lil workout for the first day. my boy told me this next one i serious though. i been playin poker all morning procrastinatin but im bout to get into it now. imma keep checkin back every week.
 08-25-2009, 10:17 AM         #71
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady4180 said:
Is this program for bigger people trying to lose weight or can it help me? I am 5'9 165 very lean. Would like to tighten up but do not want to lose much weight at all. Also u guys do this at home? and what do you recommend for affordable dumbbells that you need in this program?

Yah I do my workouts in my room.. all u need is 10-15-20-25 pound dumbells but could prob get away with 15-25

u need a chin up bar and a lil bit of room and ur good
 08-25-2009, 01:16 PM         #72
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm KINDA doing p90... I do the monday, wednesday, and friday work outs at the gym... Haven't done the plyo or yoga or kempo (Although I've wanted to, it would just be too weird to do at the gym I guess)

For now I've been just doing 40-60 minutes of cardio on tuesdays and thursdays... I'm 2 months and 2 weeks in, and I've dropped 26 pounds, went from 21 percent body fat to 13, and pretty much got in the best shape I've ever been in...

p90x is the truthhh!
 08-30-2009, 01:46 PM         #73
HUDSONCRAZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i download this program
 8 years ago '06        #74
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
pics results before and after.
 09-01-2009, 12:22 PM         #75
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who are you talking to
 8 years ago '05        #76
infamous84 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
damn! i just started today this morning doing the lean and wow had me tired half way through, this s**t aint no joke. Hopefully the end result will be worth it.
 09-02-2009, 08:29 AM         #77
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yupp.. I did chest/back on Monday and Im sore as f**k still
 8 years ago '05        #78
mr.Fizzle 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
Iíve gotten thru the program twice since January & working on my third round, let me tell you this s**t works! Since January I've put on 20 pounds of solid muscle, and cut up like Bruce lee. Iím at 175 now and I think by the end of this third go I'll be around 180.

if you're looking to bulk up 8 reps is all you need on most exercises, I switch it up once in awhile & do 10-12 just to cut. and if you're worried about the soreness and s**t after ur second week or so ur body gets used to it and that s**t goes away.

Last thing the results last, I took about a month break after my second go and I was still the same weight from the month earlier and when I was back working out I could still do the same s**t I was doing at the end of the last month.

btw I didnt take any supplements and didnt follow the diet plan but I do eat a well balanced and healthy diet so f**k that calorie counting bulls**t I gots to EAT!!!!
 09-02-2009, 12:43 PM         #79
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yahhhh I aint takin the diet too seriously.. just tryna cut out fast foods and breads after lunch... drink s**t loads of water and smash protein drinks after Im done... u got thru it twice huh? how u stay motivated... first time I tried I got half way thru second phase then stopped completely.... now I just finished the first phase.. and Ive been slacking on the Plyo, Yoga, Stretching and been only doing the workouts/abs.. then running on the off days.... are those other workouts as important as the actual lifting workouts?
 09-06-2009, 06:39 AM         #80
young_turk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
Im just using them as workout routines... am not following any nutritional/dietary advice... am just eating better myself.... am sure it will still work just maybe not as effective. In fact am sure it will have an effect because I am seeing some changes already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago