My P90x Story

most viewed right now
 62
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-30-2009, 10:41 AM         #41
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ dont worry about the pull up thing bro, I was in the sam eboat when I first started. What you need to do is get a chair and put ur feet on it and bump out like 15-18 reps. now i can easily smash 15 pull ups without the chair. You will see an increase almost everytime You do a workout in reagrds to the # of Pull ups you can do.

Im a retard I k!lled the first 5 weeks of the program then I slacked off hard and have been off it for about 2 weeks. My diet went to s**t and i was only doing like 1-2 workouts a week. But Im starting back up again today, I seen some nice results in first 3 weeks I did it, so hopefully I can stay on track and go thru with it. Basically the thing that k!lled me was going out and partying on the weekends so now I got me a part time wifey hopefull ythat can slow me down on the partying for a while lmao.. Ima post some before and after pics when I get the chance.
 03-30-2009, 11:08 AM         #42
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a the whole p90x workout that i bought straight from their website.. Its up for sale to whoever gives me the best price.. Everything is complete all booklets cds workout logs.. Everything. If you need pictures of everything i'll put them up
 03-30-2009, 12:28 PM         #43
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was on a decent diet plan.. i would be eating a bit of the stuff on the list.. but i stopped eating fast food. Today is the start of phase 3 for me, and i have had a total of 2 fast food meals.

Im sitting at around 165 still.. i can tell im loosing body fat, but im putting on muscle too fast for me to loose weight. My goal for this last month of the program is to get under 160. The only problem with that is, im starting a new job.. today is my third day, and i go in in 1.5 hours.. i dunno when ill be able to do my chest and back.


One thing i do when i miss a work out, is i throw it on a cardio day.. like ill do chest/ back with plyos, shoulders/ arms with yoga, and legs/back with kenpo.. i try to make sure i do one in the am, and one later at night.. its not too hard that way
 03-30-2009, 12:57 PM         #44
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRes said:
i was on a decent diet plan.. i would be eating a bit of the stuff on the list.. but i stopped eating fast food. Today is the start of phase 3 for me, and i have had a total of 2 fast food meals.

Im sitting at around 165 still.. i can tell im loosing body fat, but im putting on muscle too fast for me to loose weight. My goal for this last month of the program is to get under 160. The only problem with that is, im starting a new job.. today is my third day, and i go in in 1.5 hours.. i dunno when ill be able to do my chest and back.


One thing i do when i miss a work out, is i throw it on a cardio day.. like ill do chest/ back with plyos, shoulders/ arms with yoga, and legs/back with kenpo.. i try to make sure i do one in the am, and one later at night.. its not too hard that way

Yah no doubt, I hear that... I gotta start doin 2 a day when I miss s**t tho.. Beach Season is comin quick so I gotta get back on the grind and just k!ll this s**t
 03-30-2009, 12:58 PM         #45
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggun11 said:
I have a the whole p90x workout that i bought straight from their website.. Its up for sale to whoever gives me the best price.. Everything is complete all booklets cds workout logs.. Everything. If you need pictures of everything i'll put them up

lolllll you do know that you can get all that stuff on this website for free right?
either way I'll give 5 bucks for all of it
 9 years ago '04        #46
Gold~Ringz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 300 300
 mastakillah21 said:
^^^ dont worry about the pull up thing bro, I was in the sam eboat when I first started. What you need to do is get a chair and put ur feet on it and bump out like 15-18 reps. now i can easily smash 15 pull ups without the chair. You will see an increase almost everytime You do a workout in reagrds to the # of Pull ups you can do.

Im a retard I k!lled the first 5 weeks of the program then I slacked off hard and have been off it for about 2 weeks. My diet went to s**t and i was only doing like 1-2 workouts a week. But Im starting back up again today, I seen some nice results in first 3 weeks I did it, so hopefully I can stay on track and go thru with it. Basically the thing that k!lled me was going out and partying on the weekends so now I got me a part time wifey hopefull ythat can slow me down on the partying for a while lmao.. Ima post some before and after pics when I get the chance.
good looking out,cheers.
 9 years ago '04        #47
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I have had the DVD's for like 2 months, but didn't have a pull up bar or dumbells so I've been hitting my family's machine that can really only do about 5 upper body workouts...but I finally bought some weights and the Iron Gym bar last week and I'm on day 3 of P90X so far and loving it. My diet's been in check for about 3 months, and I'm supplementing with creatine monohydrate and whey protein cuz I'm trying to put on mass (I'm a skinny guy) I'll post pics after day 30.
 03-31-2009, 10:02 AM         #48
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ keep us updated bro.... just a tip, if you wanna bulk make sure you only do like 8-10 reps with the workouts. Pick a weight where you struggle withat 10th rep and you will definetly put on size. Im doing the opposite and wanna cut so Im doing like 14-16 reps
 9 years ago '06        #49
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Never really checked the P90 workout but ure diet seems to be on point...thats usually an indicator of success right there.
 04-01-2009, 02:04 AM         #50
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not a bad idea to use some supplements when your on this program. Im not saying go all crazy and roid up.. but get yourself a good multivitamin pack(youll need to feed your body plenty of extra nutrients, trust me) get a creatine or NO2 product, depending on what your trying to do. Youll need a good Whey, and also it doesnt hurt to look into getting some BCAA's.. i can answer pretty much any questions you may have on supplements, ive kept up pretty well with my Info since i quit smoothie king about 8 months ago
 9 years ago '04        #51
Gold~Ringz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 300 300
im loving this s**t already,at the risk of sounding like a b***h its only been like 2 weeks and iv lost over a inch on my beer gut.Im actually kinda enjoying the diet too,feels good having not eaten anything unhealthy for this length of time
 9 years ago '04        #52
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I just want to be the first to say that Shawna(sp?) in yoga is reason enough for me to watch and do these, lol. That girl is s3xY. So is the lil hispanic lookin' girl thats in the Ab Ripper and one of the other vids.
 9 years ago '06        #53
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Me and my gf are going to be doing this starting in a couple weeks, and I was just wondering about dumbbells, like what are some good weights and prices? I'd rather do weights than the bands, but I'd be content w/ those too. I'm pretty sure I'm going get that Iron Gym. Great info in this thread btw.
 04-29-2009, 10:54 AM         #54
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depends how big you are and how much you can lift.. right now I got 15,20,25's and thats good enuff for me, but I am going to need to grab saome 30,35's for my next phase Im guessin
 9 years ago '06        #55
dabigboi305 
space
avatar space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
today is my 3rd day and im sore as hell lol but i kinda like the feeling plus ive actually gain weight since i started 7 pounds in 3 days :O lol but thats exactly what i wanted guess its from my protein shake and i do not follow the nutrietent plan but so far i think its great and i think the 1st couple of weeks will be the hardest good luck to those of you who have started and dnt give up ;)
 9 years ago '04        #56
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Here's my progress so far:
 06-16-2009, 12:04 PM         #57
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bunch of genetic deficient basement dwelling scumbags

"OH THE PLYO HURTS TOO MUCH"

and did the big black b00ty daddy really read one of you say you only liftin 10 & 15 lb dumbells

and you call yourself MEN,the b***hes on there be lifting more than you

and wtf is with that mexican n*gga with that red a.ss line on the back of his,f**k a n*gga try to take ya head off boy?
 06-22-2009, 03:00 PM         #58
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is your p***y a.ss talking to? I know its no one in here.

I guarantee that you wouldnt be able to complete any of the workouts of p90.

i also guarantee that you wouldnt be doing more then 20 lbs on anything.

and im pretty sure i stated that i got a f**ked up cut, your words dont mean s**t to me or anyone else in this forum. Why dont you go ahead and take your internet wankster a.ss somewhere and jump off a building
 06-25-2009, 01:00 AM         #59
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRes said:
who is your p***y a.ss talking to? I know its no one in here.

I guarantee that you wouldnt be able to complete any of the workouts of p90.

i also guarantee that you wouldnt be doing more then 20 lbs on anything.

and im pretty sure i stated that i got a f**ked up cut, your words dont mean s**t to me or anyone else in this forum. Why dont you go ahead and take your internet wankster a.ss somewhere and jump off a building
I'm talking to you and all these other genetic deficient SCUMBAGS in here,that can't lift a f**king 10 lb dumbell without breaking a limb or two


my little nephew can curl a 15 lb dummbell and he's only 13 yrs old

because ya see the natural born master aka the big black b00ty daddy laughs at your $3 haircut from a bunch of non english speaking KO-reans

how dare you try to style on the genetic freak when you cant even get shaped up properly CHUMP

sittin in that s**thole room of yours flexing for a bunch of men on the internet,get serious clown :angry12::angry12:


Last edited by Mr.Big Deal; 06-25-2009 at 01:07 AM..
 06-27-2009, 04:13 PM         #60
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoopdidoo.

You think because you can curl alot your hot s**t? curling doesnt mean s**t. I can do 60 for 4 sets easily, but i dont go around talking about it like its a big deal.

Notice how you mention your 13 year old cousin.. its because he can lift more then you isnt it? You are a fat, overweight, couch laying scumbag who has to make himself feel better by talking s**t to people who are bettering their lives.

If you knew anything about p90 you would know pictures are used to influence and give encouragment to others.

Why dont you make like an Ostrich and bury yourself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy