My P90x Story

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 02:10 PM         #21
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ No doubt, I will look into those supps... I've taken Xpand before and got some decent results.. but lost it all when I stopped.... yaa I shoot for like 12-15 reps usually.... Been researching Kre-Alk and getting mixed reviews... lots of people saying it will make u feel bloated and u will lose size when you go off it. I usually hear that about any creatine product tho.. Im not looking to gain bulk siz.. just lean muscle
 02-03-2009, 04:33 PM         #22
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kre Alk is a buffered creatine. youll get a little bloat, but not much.. you dont hold on to near as much water weight as you do with reg creatine. Plus, if your taking a NO product, it will help your vascularity out alot, youll see little to no bloat
 02-04-2009, 05:34 PM         #23
I wanna Get BIG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did u put the pull up bar?

btw how many dumbells do u have?
 02-05-2009, 08:58 AM         #24
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can get a pull up bar that attaches to any door at modells ,no screws and sh*t just connects to the door with resistance ,i paid $30 for the iron gym pull up bar.. and a set of dumb bells with removable plates for $60 with up to 80lbs of weight at modellls
 02-05-2009, 01:18 PM         #25
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yah I got the Iron Gym too... goes over any door like dude said.. as far as dumbells.... I got 15's,20's,25',30's and will most likely grab 35's next phase...
sh*ts crazy thooo I went from doing like 3-4 pulls ups my first day.... on monday after 3 weeks I was doing 12..... max push ups went up huge too

p90x=the truth haha
 02-05-2009, 01:39 PM         #26
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you doing classic,lean or double ?
 02-05-2009, 05:17 PM         #27
I wanna Get BIG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldnt the iron gym f up the door?
 02-06-2009, 04:21 AM         #28
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah...i thought the same thing cuz my door is kind of weak,but it works fine
 02-07-2009, 06:59 AM         #29
I wanna Get BIG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight cool.
 02-07-2009, 02:45 PM         #30
HULK2184  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im on my 6th day and my body is on fire, sore as hell!! This is some crazy sh*t, cant wait for day30. I already dropped a few pounds. Good Luck Everyone keep at it

BRING IT!
 02-09-2009, 10:06 AM         #31
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Im doin classic right now, but I think im gunna switch up to lean when my next phase starts.... I just finished the first phase so now this is my "resting week" theres no weights or anything this week, just a bunch of stretching, yoga and cardio to let the body rest up for the next phase which is gunna be pretty crazy, I cant wait....

starting weight 163 end of phase 1 - 156

I started off hard followed the diet plan strictly, lately I've been slacking on the diet but keeping up with the workouts... I noticed more of a change in the first 2 weeks when I was on the diet the last week i havent noticed much probably cuz Ive been eating like sh*t sooo for next phase I gotta make sure I get back on that diet plan cuzz beach season is approaching and I want that 6 packk yaa diig

Goodluck to those who just started... let us know your progress and Ima do the same til Im done this bi*ch and I will post some pics
 02-10-2009, 11:11 PM         #32
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My package finally came in.. Im on day 9 and goin strong. I didnt start my diet till day 6,but its all gravy. I can tell im leanin up a bit.. i got a body fat caliper this weekend and i was at 11.5% yesterday when i tested. Im going to test once a week to check my fat loss weekly
 02-24-2009, 08:59 AM         #33
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats goin on with the progress boys??

I had to take a week off because I hurt my shoulder playin Indoor football but now Im back on it. Sore as fu*k td as Im just starting Phase 2. The workouts are getting way more intense so i decided to buy some Xpand (similar to No Xplode but no caffeine) and its helped a lot. I find myself giving it that extra effort to squeeze out 3-4 more reps.

Starting Weight 163
End of Phase 1 156
Start of Phase 2 158

I notice myself looking a lot more lean and definetly gaining some nice definition in my chest and the front of my shoulders. Many people at work have been asking if Ive been working out lately so thats been a nice ego boost. As far as the diet goes Ive been slacking on it. Weekends k!ll me, I go out to tha club drink Vodka&Waters which is not bad but the next day I usually grab a sub or some other type of sh*tty food so thats been the hardest part so far is staying on the diet.

But I will post again in 2 weeks when Ive finished phase 2.

How is everyone else doin??
 9 years ago '07        #34
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I'm looking to gain weight while increasing my muscle, should I not do this? you seem to be losing alot of weight whilst doing this?
 03-02-2009, 09:49 AM         #35
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ thats the beauty of p90x, they have a program for everyone.... Im losing weight because of my diet and Im doing the cutting program...Im doing low weight, high reps.... So would still suggest this for ya bro
 03-07-2009, 10:41 PM         #36
ChefBoi Raymizz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been hearing alot of good stuff from this program. I've been trying to lose weight by eating better and running/lifting again. Not going as well as i planned, because I was doing it by myself. Think im gonna start in a few days...
 03-09-2009, 11:13 PM         #37
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad on not posting for a min.

Im on my second week of phase 2, doing doubles.

I started at around 11.5%, now around 8.5-9%.

Day 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Today was day 36, I did chest,shoulders, tri.. hers a few pics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^ Just got my haircut.. fu*kin asians marked me up

Last edited by aRes; 03-09-2009 at 11:18 PM..
 03-11-2009, 11:55 PM         #38
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, i got the p90x...tried doing ab ripper x to test it out....this sh*t aint no joke....im telling you man...it had me going...i couldnt make the whole thing... I'm gonna start fresh...I dont know when though...Prolly when I get my dumbbells and pull up bar... hopefully i aint saying that as an excuse...naww, its not... in the meantime...im doing phys ed...working out on my spare...trying to get into proper shape...
 03-27-2009, 08:32 AM         #39
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k not bad results ehhh Ares.... did you follow the diet as well bro??
 9 years ago '04        #40
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 303 303
just about to start this s**t. im mainly looking to cut up (lifting own body weight) and lose the slowly creeping beer gut. The diet isnt a problem looking through it but im concerned if im up to the standard regarding the workouts ,i can only hit about 5 pull ups without needing a break.Im ok on the cardio/fitness routines though.

aLso i tried cardio x yesterday just as a tester to see what its like and although i did need to slow it down every now and then,i woke up today already feeling sore from it,good s**t.

Last edited by Gold~Ringz; 03-27-2009 at 12:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy