My P90x Story

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2009, 09:06 AM         #1
12232 pageviews
85 comments

mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My P90x Story

So I am on day 5 of P90x and this sh*t aiiiiiiiiiiint no joke... I am sore as fu*k... My Chest, Back, Tri's, Bi's, Calves are k!llin me right now... The workouts are intense and really hard to do. Im drippin sweat after every workout so far... I really recommend this sh*t for anyone who wants to get cut up. It comes with a diet plan thats pretty crazy but I modify it for my budget/ tastes....

Heres a run down of what Ive been eating

Breakfast - 4 scrambled Egg Whites w/ Mushrooms, Red & Green Peppers and Red Onion.... 2 spoonfulls of Cottage cheese and a cup of Fruit.. either Grapes or Strawberrys.

Snack- Protein shake w/Water

Lunch- Salad with Chicken or Turkey brea$t Apple or Banana

Snack- Protein Shake w/Water

Dinner- Tuna or Salmon in a whole wheat Tortilla with Lettuce, Tomatoes and some kind of low fat/low cal dressing (I use Ranch of Ceasar) - 2 cups of frozen vegetables.

I workout from 7-8

then smash another Protein Shake with a Banana and Skim Milk.

Thru out the day I drink 3 1.5 Litre bottles of Water.

So far after just doing one week I've noticed some changes in my body.... I have more energy even tho Im sore as fu*k, and Im sleeping much better too. I will update this thread every week n let y'al kno how Im doin wit it and any gains/losses Ive had.

Starting Weight 163

End of week 1 - 160

85 comments for "My P90x Story"

9 years ago '08        #2
skeez15 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
That's what's up! I got p90x too. I'm going to start Monday. I can't wait.
 9 years ago '05        #3
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4237 4237
yea...i wish they weren't an hour long.....but when i can't hit the gym, it definitely has an effect....i try to do Ab Ripper X at least 3 times a week, i can almost c the results instantly
 01-22-2009, 11:38 AM         #4
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Yah you will like it bro.. sh*ts intense... just make sure you stay focused and do the the whole video and you will b ripped in no time... 3 months is nothin... will be nice n cut up just intime for the spring.. fu*k tha winter just stay on that griiind
 01-22-2009, 11:41 AM         #5
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t man.

Always wanted to try this..
 9 years ago '06        #6
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
I ain't gonna lie.

I've been doing it for a week aswell (just the weights side of things, not the cardio), and I'm hardly sore at all.

I'm seeing gains tho, which is good I guess.
 01-22-2009, 12:33 PM         #7
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
p90x is no joke if you follow the whole plan (diet/nutrition/every work out )

you got to be in some kind of decent shape to start the program though if your 100% out of shape and have not touched a weight in months ...start with power 30.

keep us updated on your results.
 01-22-2009, 02:01 PM         #8
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ What you mean your not sore?? After all those push ups and pull ups.. then the plyometric workout the next day ur not sore? you must be in k!ller shape already if you can smash those workouts and not be sore... Ive been hitting the gym regularly before I started this but wasnt doing any pull ups n sh*t.. thats whats k!llin me the most is the fkn 100 pull ups you end up doing by the end of the video
 9 years ago '04        #9
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
moved to Supp Log section...

Keep us informed on your progress!
 01-23-2009, 08:58 AM         #10
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just did the Yoga video last nite and this sh*t aint no jooooooke.. I was drippin sweat by the end of the video.. who knew stretching and balancing could be so fu*kin hard daaaamn... On the other side of it.. I feel lose and relaxed today and tons of energy
 01-23-2009, 10:05 AM         #11
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eat whole eggs.

Also, why is there no red meat in your diet? Chicken has estrogen in it, btw. Don't eat too much.
 01-23-2009, 11:56 AM         #12
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I rip steaks for dinner instead of tuna or salmon sometimes......but I probably dont eat as much red meat as I should.. Im gunna try adding taco's and some other red meat dish to my diet.

any other suggestions on how to get more red meat into my diet? and I didn tknow that about chicken lol I eat it atleast 4 times a week haha its usually in my salad everyday
 01-24-2009, 08:06 PM         #13
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t. Im ordering my P90 tomorrow probably.. i cant wait to start it.
outkast_9001 gave props

01-26-2009, 08:39 AM         #14
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ why order it? you can download it from this site for free dude... all you need to buy is some dumbells and a pull up bar.
 01-28-2009, 02:16 PM         #15
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^^^ why order it? you can download it from this site for free dude... all you need to buy is some dumbells and a pull up bar.
where exactly is this video here?
 01-28-2009, 10:40 PM         #16
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not too big on dl cds from the internet, if i like the person i will just buy their cd rather then rip a copy.. i guess this is like that too, i want the orignal version
 9 years ago '05        #17
mr.Fizzle 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
i did p90x startin back in september and got through the first 2 phases before i broke my finger playin ball, n i gotta tell ya i was ripped up like a motha fu*ka...just started gettin back on it last week and i can tell that early work made me a whole lot stronger than i was the first time around....cant wait to get through the whole thing this time (fingers crossed HA!)
 02-02-2009, 03:10 PM         #18
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ I see what ur sayin buttt... why drop 2-3 bills on something you can get for free.. idn Im a cheap a.ss I bootleg anything I can haha
 02-02-2009, 03:15 PM         #19
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On a side note.. Im just about to start week 3 of P90x..... starting weight 163 week 3 weight 155... I havent missed a workout, but Ive slacked a bit on the diet and partied pretty hard this weekend with it being superbowl n all that.. so Im prepared to go extra hard this weeek... i wanna get down to 150 then Im gunna jump on some Xpand or No Xplode to get some size back after ive lost this body fat.

Im noticing gains in my strength and endurance.. and Im noticing visible results on the top of my chest n shoulders... will update next monday too see where Im at but Im goin harrrd this weeek
 02-03-2009, 01:14 AM         #20
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t Ez, Keep goin hard man.. But i dont suggest getting NO Explode, its only a pre workout energy drink, it has creatine in it.. but not a good enough amount. You should get some Kre-alkaline and a really good No2 product..youll gain alot of lean muscle from these

My fu*kin dvds still havent come in, but i did day 1 with my friends today.. i can tell these workouts arent a joke. Ive been pretty heavy into weights for years, and this was still tough on me.

The harder you work and more reps you do, the more you will loose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy