Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2009, 03:57 PM         #101
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
seems like you're ridin Sai's d*ck

give Budden the same 5 days Sai got to respond.

it's not even over and n*ggas sayin who won. I bet you said Jay won after takeover

It's funny though fam cause the same n*ggas that was riding the fu*k out joe's d*ck when he dropped "PAIN IN HIS LIFE" and yelling out sh*t like "NO WAY SAI CAN RECOVER FROM THAT sh*t" are the same n*ggas that are all of a sudden sucking the fu*k outta saigon's d*ck now that they thnk his diss was better. Then ofcourse you got your attention wh0ore n*ggas who come to any thread just to post the word "STAN" n*ggas have no logic just say sh*t like bi*ches to gain some attention. fu*king bum a.ss dirtbag n*ggas.
 9 years ago '07        #102
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 HeavenlySword said:
So. If another rapper nutting in your girl mouth, your son being gay, you talking sh*t in front of an applebee's, but you're man getting slapped up and you doing nothing is common knowledge, then how are you NOT taking L's every day of your fu*kin life?

Stans need to reevaluate they lifes starting now......
 01-22-2009, 04:02 PM         #103
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
crickets huh?

funny how you ignored all these points.

keep believing everything that never was saigon tells you :greetings10:

at clowning a n*gga cause his boy got smacked. I know you have boys that got smacked before.

I guess real n*ggas never lose a f!ght

[pic - click to view]

if you think about going back and forth on this sai vs joey beefon a message board. GET. A. LIFE.

i think i made my point, that facts have been stated. you wanna ignore the cold hard truth thats your problem. just listen to that pushing buddens records again. youll get it.

01-22-2009, 04:10 PM         #104
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah these n*ggas are the same 1's that are intimidated to be around their own people off the internet

only on BX to people still say stan. and the last time I heard any1 call some1 a d*ckrider he got smashed in the head with a bottle

LMFAO. I never heard anybody outside of the internet say the word "STAN". n*ggas calling oher n*ggas d*ckriders when they d*ckride the word "STAN" hard as fu*k.
 01-22-2009, 04:32 PM         #105
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
damn you just ethered them monkey's
Oh yeah he "Ethered" me with his lame a.ss gay jokes :rolleyes: Just like Brian Dawkins ethered Larry Fitzgerald with his superb coverage skills :greetings10:

n*gga plz.. this little f*g**t is clearly heartbroken that his hero got thoroughly annihilated and is upset and frustrated to see the majority of people on this thread acknowledging it ... and who the fu*k calls another man a "chauncey" anyway -this cornball doesn't deserve another reply..

oh, and don't get it twisted ya'll...

Joey Lost. :greetings10:

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-22-2009 at 04:43 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #106
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2397 2397
Well we will find out tonight what will happen...make sure to tune in people:

AmalgamDigital.com/TV at 8PM ET. I have to go to work so I'm gonna catch the replay.
 9 years ago '06        #107
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
And day 2 is almost over and where is joe??? Best buy??? Nah he at circuit city tryna get a plasma 4 tha low low lmaooo chop a.ss snitch a.ss rat I mean mouse lmao same sh*t
budden already said he'd respond sometime after his show which is tonight..so im guessing it'll be here by tomorrow at the latest

HeavenlySword said:

[pic - click to view]

if you think about going back and forth on this sai vs joey beefon a message board. GET. A. LIFE.

i think i made my point, that facts have been stated. you wanna ignore the cold hard truth thats your problem. just listen to that pushing buddens records again. youll get it.

this guy just ducked that post twice

proof that most budden haters dont think the sh*t they say through before typing it

he got caught and then he wants to talk about ignoring the truth lmao

Last edited by coolio; 01-22-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #108
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
saigon won yall n*ggas playin right....if joe budden dropped pain in his life and said it was over it would have been over

Last edited by Windy City G; 01-22-2009 at 08:11 PM..
 01-22-2009, 08:01 PM         #109
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
Oh yeah he "Ethered" me with his lame a.ss gay jokes :rolleyes: Just like Brian Dawkins ethered Larry Fitzgerald with his superb coverage skills :greetings10:

n*gga plz.. this little f*g**t is clearly heartbroken that his hero got thoroughly annihilated and is upset and frustrated to see the majority of people on this thread acknowledging it ... and who the fu*k calls another man a "chauncey" anyway -this cornball doesn't deserve another reply..

oh, and don't get it twisted ya'll...

Joey Lost. :greetings10:

LMFAO.I dont deserve another response yet your here posting one. Looks like I hit a nerve somewhere inside that hairless v*gina of yours. f*g**t a.ss n*gga talking bout what a MAJORITY or people in this thread think. Ol' folllower a.ss n*gga. I guess if everybody in this thread said they sucked d*ck I guess you'd include yourself aswell since you brought that up as a point f*g**t a.ss :fruit: cake. You'll respond to this post just like you did my last, because im getting under that feminine skin of yours. Oil of olay a.ss n*gga. We'll see how long your pride can hold up before you bring that v*gina back in here and reply to me again. Goodnight bi*ch:greetings10:

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-22-2009 at 08:02 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #110
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The 8th Wonder said:
LMFAO.I dont deserve another response yet your here posting one. Looks like I hit a nerve somewhere inside that hairless v*gina of yours. f*g**t a.ss n*gga talking bout what a MAJORITY or people in this thread think. Ol' folllower a.ss n*gga. I guess if everybody in this thread said they sucked d*ck I guess you'd include yourself aswell since you brought that up as a point f*g**t a.ss :fruit: cake. You'll respond to this post just like you did my last, because im getting under that feminine skin of yours. Oil of olay a.ss n*gga. We'll see how long your pride can hold up before you bring that v*gina back in here and reply to me again. Goodnight bi*ch:greetings10:

LMAO oh sh*t this post had me dying

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #111
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^lmmfao o sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #112
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 The 8th Wonder said:
BWHAHAHAHAH THAT sh*t HAD ME SPIT UP MY MOUNTAIN DEW :laughing19::laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #113
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 The 8th Wonder said:
:owned:
 9 years ago '06        #114
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 The 8th Wonder said:
ether
 01-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #115
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
... oh yeah ok, you really "hit a nerve" (or "Ethered" me) by calling me a "chauncey" or whatever you silly 'bamma a.ss n*ggas say to each other down there... I was actually responding to the other n*gga's comment ..but seriously, I understand 14 year old kids are easily amused and all, but how many times can we possibly go back and forth with the same "fag**t" comments before the sh*t gets stale?
@ all your fellow Joe Budden groupies soupin you up like you just bodied me on some super clever sh*t - n*gga you just basically repeated everything you been saying in you're last 3 posts All you can talk about is how I'm a "fag**t" and a "fruit cake" for pointing out that Buddens got annihilated verbally - even n*ggas that like Joey (that aren't clenched to his nuts like you) are admitting Saigon bodied him, whats really the problem does it really bother you that much to see your little man-crush take a L? Does it hurt knowing your favorite rapper's little buzz just got destroyed and his small hopes for having a successful career are now likely over?

[pic - click to view]

CRY ME A RIVER :greetings10:

-now proceed to calling me a "fag**t" a few more times so your fellow Budden d!ckriders can post more pictures of Ether cans .. 'FOH

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-22-2009 at 11:32 PM..
 01-22-2009, 11:33 PM         #116
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^they steady crying aint they?

tell em to do like they man buddens and take the L and move on.

wait, maybe you gotta smack they man up before they run and hide.
 01-23-2009, 12:12 AM         #117
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
^^they steady crying aint they?

tell em to do like they man buddens and take the L and move on.

wait, maybe you gotta smack they man up before they run and hide.
real talk, this n*gga Buddens can't do no wrong in they eyes ...its easier for them to lie to themselves and deny it then it is to accept the loss and move on.. funny sh*t is I bet most of these n*ggas aint even gonna go cop 'Padded Bra' when that sh*t drops next month I'm guaranteeing no more than 30,000 scans the first week

Beyond that, until round 3 pops off, I'm done discussing this bullsh*t topic ...funny how this beef already seems like old news..
 01-23-2009, 01:23 AM         #118
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
... oh yeah ok, you really "hit a nerve" (or "Ethered" me) by calling me a "chauncey" or whatever you silly 'bamma a.ss n*ggas say to each other down there... I was actually responding to the other n*gga's comment ..but seriously, I understand 14 year old kids are easily amused and all, but how many times can we possibly go back and forth with the same "fag**t" comments before the sh*t gets stale? @ all your fellow Joe Budden groupies soupin you up like you just bodied me on some super clever sh*t - n*gga you just basically repeated everything you been saying in you're last 3 posts All you can talk about is how I'm a "fag**t" and a "fruit cake" for pointing out that Buddens got annihilated verbally - even n*ggas that like Joey (that aren't clenched to his nuts like you) are admitting Saigon bodied him, whats really the problem does it really bother you that much to see your little man-crush take a L? Does it hurt knowing your favorite rapper's little buzz just got destroyed and his small hopes for having a successful career are now likely over?

[pic - click to view]

CRY ME A RIVER :greetings10:

-now proceed to calling me a "fag**t" a few more times so your fellow Budden d*ckriders can post more pictures of Ether cans .. 'FOH

Well ain't this a surprise I knew this skirt wearing homo would be back for more and now he wants to say he was "ACTULL RESPONDING TO THE OTHE5 n*ggaS COMMENT" Dumb a.ss n*gga know he was talking about me when he said what he said so he's trying to cover it up and justify the sh*t by "POSTING AGAIN" when he clearly called me a cornball.. LMFAO at this braod for contradicting herself. You like getting fu*ked up that little slit of your's dont you? This n*gga wrote another blog trying to defend his point again and guess what n*gga.."NOBODY GIVES A fu*k". If the sh*t is so stale and is only for 14 year olds then what kinda n*gga does it make you for taking out time to respond to me then? Your a fu*king idiot and you always mention the words "JOEY, JOE BUDDNEN AND d*ckRIDE" in the same sentence. If that ain't being a f*g**t then what the fu*k is This n*ggas makes it a point to came back to JOE BUDDEN RELATED THREADS to see who's bi*ch slapping him around and then proceeds to say some f*g sh*t like "YOUR A CORNBALL WHO DESERVES NO RESPONSE" then after she sees that people are laughinng at her she gets upset and makes another post.LMFAO.. Her ego won't let her stay away and the fact that you mentioned that people were posting "ETHER PICS" shows that this sh*t is really getting to you, and making your v*gina get very very irritated.You even went outta your way to post a pic of wade so we know this sh*t is hurting you little feminine a.ss ego. LMFAO. Now stay the fu*k out and get that itcy sand outta your v*gina before you post again. Oh and since im not a harsh person sleep well tonight bi*ch:greetings10:

PS:Wade still get's more pu**y then you. You mad?

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-23-2009 at 01:27 AM..
 01-23-2009, 01:32 AM         #119
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
real talk, this n*gga Buddens can't do no wrong in they eyes ...its easier for them to lie to themselves and deny it then it is to accept the loss and move on.. funny sh*t is I bet most of these n*ggas aint even gonna go cop 'Padded Bra' when that sh*t drops next month I'm guaranteeing no more than 30,000 scans the first week

Beyond that, until round 3 pops off, I'm done discussing this bullsh*t topic ...funny how this beef already seems like old news..

Yea we know your checking for sound scans cause your a groupie bi*ch. Nobody gives a fu*k about sells. You probably sit up in your room doing the soulja boy and sh*t. Ol' yuuuuuuuuh a.ss n*gga. Stay of joeys pipe you lilttle c*nt.
 9 years ago '05        #120
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
lol@30k
im a budden fans, but if he do 10K it will be great
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy