When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2009, 01:29 PM         #81
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and these Budden groupies had the nerve to say Sai "begged" Just Blaze to reach out to Joe ...damn ya'll n*ggas stay taking L's this week..

Joey Lost. :greetings10:

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-22-2009 at 01:43 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #82
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2320 2320
Im gonna have to give this round to Saigon
 01-22-2009, 01:43 PM         #83
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:

how.....saigons personal producer released that "false" info not anybody from joeys camp
 9 years ago '04        #84
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 F.U.B.U. said:
Them n*ggas thought Jae Hood was going to get in their a.sses.

Hood drop thru with the pump and tell everyone to get down....

Them n*ggas ain't fu*king with Tales from the Hood my n*gga!

Jae hood is the worst rapper alive, and he is a bi*ch in person, I knew dude when he was in the ville and n*ggas would pick on him in the high and sh*t. He is a bi*ch, and in less your him i dk wtf u would mention hood and buddens in the same thread. Anyone who knows hood knows he is a bi*ch not to mention dude couldnt get a deal w Gunit like Spider Loc lol.
 9 years ago '04        #85
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
Anyway I am a buddens fan but 2nd round goes to sai... now I hope he snuffs joey just like P lol.
 9 years ago '05        #86
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
battles over. sai won. face it joeboxden.com, ur boy lost

Saigon Said, “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullsh*t.“

- he doesn’t wanna see it go anywhere other than wax. And he knows that’s very, very, very likely gonna happen.”
 9 years ago '05        #87
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^how is the battle over please...did anyone say its over...some of yall fans be k!llin me with this sh*t......joe budden fans/stans and joe budden haters

as far as sai winning...he said the same sh*t he did in the last diss jus 10x better....and rebuttalled against what budden said.....but it was still a hard diss....its a simple case of the ppl gettin behind the underdog

all i know is if joey comes back and sh*ts on sai then i dont wanna hear A NYAH Nuttin from yall n*ggas.....and if he doesnt...then he doesnt...watever...yall get worked up over stupid sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #88
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
there is no neutral jury for this bout

either ppl suck joeys c*ck or they hate joeys guts

personally i think joe had some many dope punchlines in (pain in his life)

but the fact that saigon diss came after was nice i mean everybody me included thought sai was gonna leave the battle thing alone and go in the streets early, but his first record was so weak that imo nobody with a clear vision can say that saigon won the whole thing

its a tie at the most

saigon should do some research on budden, he has punches but he didnt expose sh*t... if i was sai id say something like how you gon call anybody gay when you got your butthole touched by youur moms man
 9 years ago '07        #89
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,575 | Props total: 70202 70202
 coolio said:
and budden is like nas in this beef and he ethered saigon :applause:

and LMAO at sai begging just blaze to set up a convo with joey cause he knew he couldn't recycle the same disses again

lmao it took saigon 4 days to write a diss and still couldn't beat the diss joey put out in a day
And day 2 is almost over and where is joe??? Best buy??? Nah he at circuit city tryna get a plasma 4 tha low low lmaooo chop a.ss snitch a.ss rat I mean mouse lmao same sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #90
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
 mista_millz said:
there is no neutral jury for this bout

either ppl suck joeys c*ck or they hate joeys guts

personally i think joe had some many dope punchlines in (pain in his life)

but the fact that saigon diss came after was nice i mean everybody me included thought sai was gonna leave the battle thing alone and go in the streets early, but his first record was so weak that imo nobody with a clear vision can say that saigon won the whole thing

its a tie at the most

saigon should do some research on budden, he has punches but he didnt expose sh*t... if i was sai id say something like how you gon call anybody gay when you got your butthole touched by youur moms man

^^^thats the thing...its not so much that some of em are big saigon fans...its cuz most of em really hate joey....
 9 years ago '04        #91
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
how did saigon exposed whats already common knowledge about joe.....thas like when 50 called lil wayne a druggy, or charles hamilton calling soulja boy a whack rapper.......
 9 years ago '06        #92
tdc320 
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 708 708
“So if his sh*t ain’t 10 times stronger than that ‘Pain in his Life‘ – which I know he can’t make a better record than that – if he can make a better record than that sh*t, he’s good, then I gotta step my sh*t up and do it again.”
Thats real ish sai spoke. This is what its all about... phuk all the f!ghting and youtubes! Just injoy DAMN the music.
 9 years ago '05        #93
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^co-sign...
 01-22-2009, 03:19 PM         #94
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
@ these salty Budden stans... so now I'm "fag**t a.ss cupcake n*gga" for pointing out that your little man-crush got bodied? The beef is over now, Joey begged Just Blaze to reach out to Saigon so it can be squashed - he is obviously ready to accept the L and move on, why can't you? I mean you sound upset enough to cry like D. Wade when he hurt his little pus*y a.ss shoulder :sad5: ..Just let it go dogg, its over. :greetings10:

Your a cupcake, because in every thread you ride on joe buddens ding-a-ling. I mean gotdamn it's one thing to not like the dude, but you constantly stay talking down on the n*ggas if he fu*ked your bi*ch or some sh*t. Your always in a thread about him and sayin gay sh*t like "BUDDEN LOST" so if you always got the n*gga on your mind then you must be the one with the man crush. f*g**t a.ss chauncey. Oh and D wade gets more pus*y then you. Are you mad?:greetings10:
 01-22-2009, 03:23 PM         #95
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So. If another rapper nutting in your girl mouth, your son being gay, you talking sh*t in front of an applebee's, but you're man getting slapped up and you doing nothing is common knowledge, then how are you NOT taking L's every day of your fu*kin life?

Stans need to reevaluate they lifes starting now......

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 01-22-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 01-22-2009, 03:24 PM         #96
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
thats the realness right there. Joey fans just cant admit it though we all know it is hurting them inside. Buddens so far is losing. battle not over though, time to see what lines Buttons recycles since every mouse d*ckrider seems to think that to win a diss you need to expose something completely new each diss track. bunch of crying a.ss f*g**ts
 deeznutz said:
Trey's gay like his daddy
 Robby Digital said:
...and these Budden groupies had the nerve to say Sai "begged" Just Blaze to reach out to Joe ...damn ya'll n*ggas stay taking L's this week..

Based off the amounts of times these two idiots have posted you can tell that both these n*ggas are undercover homo's who love attention and both these n*ggas have a crush on joey. Why else would the make so many fu*king post in one thread saying the same gay a.ss sh*t over and over. Both you n*ggas got nekkid v*gina's under them skirts

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-22-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 01-22-2009, 03:34 PM         #97
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
your girl never sucked another mans d*ck before she met you? :rolleyes:

his son is gay? do you have proof? did you see this 8 year old suckin d*ck?

none of your boys ever got smacked? :rolleyes:

come on dummy you make no sense

[pic - click to view]

keep crying.

01-22-2009, 03:39 PM         #98
start X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon won, n*ggas just d*ck ride buddens
 01-22-2009, 03:45 PM         #99
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
did you need help with that comeback?
no, took me 5 seconds and a google search.

good try though by your part....wait no, not really.
 01-22-2009, 03:51 PM         #100
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so you did need help from google dummy

using google for a pic search >>>> going to my own message board and asking people to write lines for me and then using them in diss records

:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy