most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 eza said:
Saigon takes an l for this battle it showed he aint a good mc plus hes a fraud hes as conscious as a meth head smoking crack
sorry n*gga but ur hate is pretty over da top.. Saigon is a body building a.ss n*gga, its pretty clear he dont do crack.. unlike Buddens who used to do angel dust when he was younger & dats stated by his own self
 9 years ago '06        #62
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Saigon=jay-z in this beef

n*ggas went personal and got more respect...nas and joe lied hahaha and both of their careers are dead like fu*k
and budden is like nas in this beef and he ethered saigon :applause:

and LMAO at sai begging just blaze to set up a convo with joey cause he knew he couldn't recycle the same disses again

lmao it took saigon 4 days to write a diss and still couldn't beat the diss joey put out in a day

Last edited by coolio; 01-22-2009 at 12:14 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #63
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5115 5115
Joey Lost
 01-22-2009, 12:15 PM         #64
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao Joey stans are real butthurt...Saigon clearly won and these loyal stans are in this thread saying the same BS.... I bet Joe Bunz ran to Just Blaze and cried to him about how he can't make another diss record...and how Saigon was gonna bust him in his fu*kin lip. So Just Blaze played referee and worked a deal out.

The Thing is...Joe Budden underestimated Saigon and had all this confidence that he was gonna take it...and his fans/stans d*ckryded him till the end...thinking the same....real n*ggas that actually listen to Saigon...knew Saigon wasn't gonna go out like a bi*ch, and did he no!
 9 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Tight_Grip said:
Lmao Joey stans are real butthurt...Saigon clearly won and these loyal stans are in this thread saying the same BS.... I bet Joe Bunz ran to Just Blaze and cried to him about how he can't make another diss record...and how Saigon was gonna bust him in his fu*kin lip. So Just Blaze played referee and worked a deal out.

The Thing is...Joe Budden underestimated Saigon and had all this confidence that he was gonna take it...and his fans/stans d*ckryded him till the end...thinking the same....real n*ggas that actually listen to Saigon...knew Saigon wasn't gonna go out like a bi*ch, and did he no!
actually budden had already said he was gonna record another diss sometime after the SOB's show and saigon said he didnt wanna respond anymore..so if anybody begged Just Blaze to put an end to it, it was saigon :)

i mean he already recycled the same disses twice..even he knew he couldnt do it again

oh and im willing to bet u had ur mind made up before even listening to any of the disses and that u dont even listen to budden or saigon..so u can take ur ugly swamp creature looking a.ss back to that dump u live in and stop polluting this thread with ur dirty a.ss :greetings10:

Last edited by coolio; 01-22-2009 at 12:20 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #66
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 488 488
just proly told sai it was childish....
goin off i havent watched the clip yet...
 9 years ago '07        #67
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,803 | Props total: 70395 70395
With the net buzzing with reports that Saigon and Joe Budden have squashed their escalating beef, XXLmag.com got in touch with The Yardfather to find out the details. Problem is Sai says that never happened.

When asked to confirm whether or not he got on the phone with Budden yesterday, Sai denied the whole report that Just Blaze twitterd. “Nah that’s what Just Blaze wants to happen in his heart,” he said. “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullsh*t."

In fact Sai thinks Blaze said that to cool things down. “I don’t know where that came from,” he explained. “For a while you know Just been trying to squash that sh*t cause he understands what it can turn in to. He just doesn’t wannsa see it go past –you know just been around me and a lot of my people – and he doesn’t wanna see it go anywhere other than wax. And he knows that’s very, very, very likely gonna happen.”

As XXL reported yesterday, Budden will be performing tonight at S.O.B.’s as a part of the newly formed supergroup Slaughterhouse. While Sai is cool with the rest of the crew – which consists of Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5’9” and Crooked I, he says he will not be going to the show. “There’s really no need to be there, “ he said. “I would love to see the show as a hip-hop fan – they all talented people I wanna see what they can come up with but with that other sh*t that’s not gonna happen.”

“We wanna see what Joey’s gonna do,” he added, “cause he claims he’s gonna go there and do something. he’s gonna put his foot in my a.ss or whatever – so I don’t know where this phone sh*t came from."

Sai announced on his last diss track “Pushin Buddens” which was released earlier this week that he’s done with adding fuel to the fire but he admitted to XXL that he will keep on putting out records if he has to. “To tell u the truth I don’t want to but you know know that sh*t is getting fun, cuz I don’t really battle but its fun now – now ill come back 10 times stronger than I came,” he said abut putting out another track. “So if his sh*t ain’t 10 times stonger that that “Pain in his Life” – which I know he cant make a better record than that – if he can make a better record that than sh*t, he’s good, then I gotta step my sh*t up and do it again.”

Sai’s new mixtape, Warning Shots 2, is slated to hit the streets in April with production by Just Blaze, Scam Jones Bucwild and himself.

xxl

Saigon gonna eat him alive....

Last edited by Bkjj11; 01-22-2009 at 12:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #68
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
i hope this is true

where's ur source tho?
 9 years ago '06        #69
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
nvm..i just saw it on XXL :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
^my bad homo, i was using my iphone....
 9 years ago '06        #71
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
Saigon did so terrible the first diss that it made the second diss look better...I mean actually if Pushing Buddens was his first its obvious to me that he would've ran out of things to get at about Joe... If joe responded it would've been murder for saigon no doubt...This battle shows what happens when u too good for your own good..Public opinion (well sum) gets behind the underdog just because....

Joe won imo
 9 years ago '06        #72
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
it's ok u son of a c*nt i forgive u :)
 9 years ago '06        #73
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
anyways saigon confirmed to XXL that the phone call never happened so it's not over yet
 9 years ago '04        #74
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
YESSSS.. it aint over!! hip hop needs a good back n fourth battle between 2 pretty credible underground rappers.. i'm not d*ck riding like some stan a.ss n*gga, i think both dudes got talent.. but I think Budden got it so far even tho dat last diss from Sai was pretty hard
 9 years ago '07        #75
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
^^don't need it c*ckblower
 9 years ago '05        #76
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 deeznutz said:
out come the joey d*ckriders. saigon clearly destroyed buttons. this forum has probably got the most joey d*ck riders on the internet
exactly face it Internet Soldiers Your hero got slayed in what he does best Pushing Buddens was the nail in the coffin
 01-22-2009, 01:00 PM         #77
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since my hip hop opinion trumps any1 on heres Ima tell it like it is my children. Joe won end of discussion. When the fu*k did Gerbil start with an J???? It seems people on here hate Budden so much that they have to lie to themselves in order to prove a point.
 9 years ago '05        #78
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8120 8120
So anyone that thinks budden won is a stan?
 9 years ago '06        #79
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
With the net buzzing with reports that Saigon and Joe Budden have squashed their escalating beef, XXLmag.com got in touch with The Yardfather to find out the details. Problem is Sai says that never happened.

When asked to confirm whether or not he got on the phone with Budden, Sai denied everything that Just Blaze wrote on his twitter account last night. “Nah that’s what Just Blaze wants to happen in his heart,” he said. “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullsh*t.“

In fact Sai thinks Blaze said that to cool things down. “I don’t know where that came from,” he explained. “For a while you know Just been trying to squash that sh*t cause he understands what it can turn in to. He just doesn’t wannsa see it go past –you know just been around me and a lot of my people – and he doesn’t wanna see it go anywhere other than wax. And he knows that’s very, very, very likely gonna happen.”

As of press time Just Blaze has not retunred any emails.

As XXL reported yesterday, Budden will be performing tonight at S.O.B.’s as a part of the newly formed supergroup Slaughterhouse. While Sai is cool with the rest of the crew – which consists of Joell Ortiz, Royce da 5’9” and Crooked I, he says he will not be going to the show. “There’s really no need to be there, “ he said. “I would love to see the show as a hip-hop fan – they all talented people - I wanna see what they can come up with, but with that other sh*t that’s not gonna happen.”

“We wanna see what Joey’s gonna do,” he added, “Cause he claims he’s gonna go there and do something. He’s gonna put his foot in my a.ss or whatever – so I don’t know where this phone sh*t came from.”

Sai announced on his last diss track “Pushin Buddens,” which was released earlier this week, that he’s done with adding fuel to the fire, but admitted to XXL that he will keep on putting out records if he has to. “To tell you the truth I don’t want to but you know know that sh*t is getting fun, ’cause I don’t really battle but it’s fun now – now i’ll come back 10 times stronger than I came,” he said about putting out another track. “So if his sh*t ain’t 10 times stronger that that ‘Pain in his Life‘ – which I know he can’t make a better record than that – if he can make a better record that than sh*t, he’s good, then I gotta step my sh*t up and do it again.”

Sai’s new mixtape, Warning Shots 2, is slated to hit the streets in April with production by Just Blaze, Scram Jones, Bucwild and himself. – Jesse Gissen

01-22-2009, 01:26 PM         #80
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coolio...I don't know who c*ck u sucking more mine or Budden...stop it that's ur momma job u f*g**t...

Ok the Battle not over...let's see what your husband can do....

Talkin about how a n*gga look so much...aight I'm ugly? I'm dirty...my ugly greasy d*ck in ur momz throat...stfu...grow up

Buddenz lost round 2 Coolio and the rest of u Boxden stanz get mad
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy