Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5486 5486
miss info just posted the beef is over

Last edited by Pos; 01-22-2009 at 10:19 AM..
 01-22-2009, 10:40 AM         #42
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm.........
 9 years ago '08        #43
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 pokora said:
yall are idiot
nobody ended nobody
pain in his life was extremly lyrical and funny
pushing buddens got some funny lines too but he still corny with that trey gay and tahiri hoe, and lol@ grafh flow
beef is cool
cant wait to 4th round
The 3rd one didn't even pop off yet.
 9 years ago '04        #44
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Saigon Won.....

People looking at it like a real boxing match but it's not!

It's was a DISS BATTLE......NOT BOXING. Sai came with a harder diss than joey & it's a shame ppl don't want to admit a deniable fact but fans gonna do that for their fav. rapper. Took it years for Jay-z fans to admit that hova got ethered by nas, so I understand. Can't win them all.
 9 years ago '04        #45
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
I used to be a fan of Budden......Until this f*g**t n*gga started putting up all these videos. This n*gga is a loser forreal son. Who the fu*k tapes themselves going to BEST BUY? n*gga is desperatly trying to hold on to any sort of name recognition he might have. And his bi*ch probly gonna leave his a.ss as soon as some other n*gga walk by.
 01-22-2009, 11:04 AM         #46
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.U.B.U. said:
Them n*ggas thought Jae Hood was going to get in their a.sses.

Hood drop thru with the pump and tell everyone to get down....

Them n*ggas ain't fu*king with Tales from the Hood my n*gga!

what are you on hoods promotion team? get off that mans d*ck. thats all you talk about-wack a.ss j hood.

and sai aint makin a track with that bi*ch joey
 01-22-2009, 11:07 AM         #47
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Robby Digital;13257619]Real talk yo, you can tell these n*ggas feelings are hurt when they will flat out lie to themselves ..sh*t was even close - Buddens got Ethered :hang: That doesn't mean he isn't a good artist or that you shouldn't support him anymore, he just got slaughtered by a superior lyricist - it happens to the best of em... Just accept it and move on

Your a bi*ch and don't even know what fu*king ether is if it hit you flat dead in your c*cksuckers. Stya oh joe budden's d*ck. You the type broad who will go into the sportscenter thread talking about joey this and joey that. f*g**t a.ss cupcake n*gga. You don't like budden anyways so your gay a.ss is already gonna say he got slaughtered. Joey>>saigon>>Your gay a.ss life:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #48
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
im a fan of joey and i think saigon is overrated but you n*ggas forgot that video Joey shot

Killa BH: i liked it

Budden: i liked it to

Killa BH: yo, he crushed you

Budden: no he aint crush me, he crushed you

Killa BH: alright he crushed us

even k!lla bh stated out his mouth sai put a foot in joeys arse, joey is still the better rapper imo but he got his azz handed to him and to the budden cheerleaders saying "how can sai win he didnt say anything we didnt already know" n*gga please, when beanie siegal sh*tted on jada he didnt say sh*t the world didnt know, the diss was the better record.....when nas dropped ether he didnt say sh*t that i didnt know about jay but as a hov fan i knew nas sh*tted on jay, thats the difference between a fan and a stan

budden is a better rapper and i think saigon is overrated but saigon got joey......no one seen it coming...no one expected sai to come out so vicious and he put joey in his place

nuff said...no hate....no bias needed....it is what it is, next list on the agenda......when is padded room dropping
 01-22-2009, 11:14 AM         #49
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
out come the joey d*ckriders. saigon clearly destroyed buttons. this forum has probably got the most joey d*ck riders on the internet
 deeznutz said:
look at your avy man! of course your gonna say that cause if you faced the facts you'd have to find another picture for your avy. d*ckriding in its final stages up there.
 deeznutz said:
i just dont see joey jeremiah bouncing back from this. if this beef is still on its gonna take a lot more than buttons is capable of i think to match this. its gonna take even more for button fans to come to grips with what has happened here. these are hard times for budden fans right now.
 deeznutz said:
just blaze is like an angel to buddens now. he has literally saved his career. joey can start re-building again. all you budden fans can relax and try to forget now.

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga came back like 4 times just to say the same sh*t. Blog writting a.ss n*gga. Go take a nap bi*ch.
 9 years ago '05        #50
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Big fan of both but Sai got him. Pushing Buddens was the one of the best disses I've heard since Beans went at jada
 9 years ago '07        #51
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I wouldn't peace sh*t up with a n*gga that called my son gay.
 9 years ago '04        #52
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 548 548
this is why Hip Hop is basically dead, mutha fu*kas can't see that Saigon's disses were just recycled sh*t from his 1st diss or from Ransom...yall don't listen to Hip Hop, yall just skim through it
 01-22-2009, 11:40 AM         #53
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden sucks these days, used to have people with valid opinions, not the d*ckriders there is here these days

just because someone didn't "expose" new sh*t about a person doesn't mean they lost

just because someone took 4 days to write a response has no bearing on the outcome

joey has better lyrics, sai has a better flow.

would have liked to see it go for as many rounds as possible.

sai one but only just. stay off joeys d*ck you f*g**ts.
 01-22-2009, 11:40 AM         #54
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Your a bi*ch and don't even know what fu*king ether is if it hit you flat dead in your c*cksuckers. Stya oh joe budden's d*ck. You the type broad who will go into the sportscenter thread talking about joey this and joey that. f*g**t a.ss cupcake n*gga. You don't like budden anyways so your gay a.ss is already gonna say he got slaughtered. Joey>>saigon>>Your gay a.ss life:greetings10:

@ these salty Budden stans... so now I'm "fag**t a.ss cupcake n*gga" for pointing out that your little man-crush got bodied? The beef is over now, Joey begged Just Blaze to reach out to Saigon so it can be squashed - he is obviously ready to accept the L and move on, why can't you? I mean you sound upset enough to cry like D. Wade when he hurt his little pus*y a.ss shoulder :sad5: ..Just let it go dogg, its over. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
Saigon=jay-z in this beef

n*ggas went personal and got more respect...nas and joe lied hahaha and both of their careers are dead like fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Sai spanked him with that second diss. I still think Joe edged it out by a little because of the Pain In his life diss, but Sai definitely went @ his head the second time around.
 9 years ago '04        #57
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
how did the beef start
 9 years ago '04        #58
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
if saigons in slaughter house i wont listn to them saigons st8 a.ss hes a loser
 9 years ago '05        #59
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
both sides are overhypin this sh*t up to the point that it's ridiculous. No one Ethered anybody really. Saigon definitely pulled himself out of the slump he was in during the first round, but he ain't destroy Joe and Joe came at Saigon hard both times, but Saigon held his own off. These rappers both ain't even big enough for the masses to even give a fu*k. Just appreciate the battle and move on.
 9 years ago '06        #60
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Hahahaha

Lmaoooooooo

Two idiots said what did he say that we didn't know...lmaoooo

U fu*kin cheerleaders hahahahaha

Damn ya gonna write a biography on joe aint ya???

History channel got a spot open right after 2012 documentaries...

Hahahaha d*ckrydas

Just face it, saigon flexed on em

stop dodging the question and answer it then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago