Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #421
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Robby Digital said:
oh the irony...

Do I really need to explain the difference between Saigon threatening Joe Budden over the internet and 8th Wonder threatening me over the internet?? If Saigon say he's gonna beat up Joey when he sees him, Saigon (as well as everyone else for that matter) knows EXACTLY who he's threatening and Joey knows exactly who he's being threatened by.. If they happen to cross paths in real life, they're both going to know each other and remember what was said on the internet. When a corny a.ss little punk kid like 8th Wonder says he's going to "beat me up and spit in my face" when he sees me, its complete bufoonery because we're two completely anonymous people chatting on a forum.. Its obvious we will never cross paths in real life and wouldn't even know it if we did - so only a complete loser who's probably a little pus*y that gets bullied at school everyday in real life would go on the internet and make anonymous threats to someone he'll never have to encounter :greetings10:

Any questions?

Robby Digital said:
...e-thuggery at its finest.. what kind of sad pathetic loser threatens someone over the internet? corny a.ss n*gga, as much time as you spend on the internet you should already know thats one of the lamest things anyone can do n*gga you just completely exposed yourself for the nerdy a.ss e-thuggin cornball I already knew you were.. ..just sad really, I almost feel sorry for your pathetic misable existance.. do the world a favor and just :hang: yourself
doesnt take away from the fact that that's EXACTLY what saigon did and u praise him for it..then u wanna call joe a pus*y and say he's scared?

sh*t maybe u and 8th wonder live close to eachother..why not check it out and set it up? if u dont do it, it means u're scared of him and a pus*y

there's ur own logic for u

see it's posts like this that make it obvious that u only say the sh*t u say about joe only because u hate him, for w/e reason, and not because u really believe it..dumb motherfu*ker

Last edited by coolio; 01-30-2009 at 12:53 PM..
 01-30-2009, 01:07 PM         #422
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
doesnt take away from the fact that that's EXACTLY what saigon did and u praise him for it..then u wanna call joe a pus*y and say he's scared?

sh*t maybe u and 8th wonder live close to eachother..why not check it out and set it up? if u dont do it, it means u're scared of him and a pus*y

there's ur own logic for u

see it's posts like this that make it obvious that u only say the sh*t u say about joe only because u hate him, for w/e reason, and not because u really believe it..dumb motherfu*ker
...AGAIN.. what makes e-thuggin so corny is the anomynity.. When Saigon threatens Joe, its not anonymous - they both know each other..

And I don't necessarily "HATE" Joe or want to see him get beat up, in fact I just recently stated in a post that I would rather them keep it on wax... I just think the dude's whole persona is cornball and truly feel that Saigon bodied him

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-30-2009 at 01:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #423
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
...AGAIN.. what makes e-thuggin so corny is the anomynity.. When Saigon threatens Joe, its not anonymous - they both know each other..

And I don't necessarily "HATE" Joe or want to see him get beat up, in fact I just recently stated in a post that I would rather them keep it on wax... I just think the dude's whole persona is cornball and truly feel that Saigon bodied him
lmao so if u had seen pics of 8th wonder and knew who he was that would make it better?

these are the type of arguments i've seen u and ur spirit squad put up in the past week so u cant really blame anybody for seeing how stupid u guys sound
 9 years ago '08        #424
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Robby Digital said:

You hate Joe Budden yet you post in all of his threads. That time that you spend typing up those paragraphs you could have gone outside, gotten some fresh air, holla at a chick and fu*k her. Now, what would you rather do? Stop wasting your time on things that don't interest you, and keep it moving. Arguing on this sh*t is gonna do what? You're right all the time so you win!
 01-30-2009, 02:03 PM         #425
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
You hate Joe Budden yet you post in all of his threads. That time that you spend typing up those paragraphs you could have gone outside, gotten some fresh air, holla at a chick and fu*k her. Now, what would you rather do? Stop wasting your time on things that don't interest you, and keep it moving. Arguing on this sh*t is gonna do what? You're right all the time so you win!
Actually I can't, I'm at work right now and honestly have nothing better to do And I just stated that I DON'T hate Joe Budden, I just feel the need to rep for Saigon since there's so many Budden groupies on boxden

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-30-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 01-30-2009, 02:09 PM         #426
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:

That's the same sh*t I been saying this entire time. Anybody who comes into a thread over and over and over and over again for somebody that they claim that they don't like must be a complete fu*king loser. All that time and energy wasted just to say the samething it's fu*king pathetic. Only bum a.ss losers do that kinda sh*t so that they can feel good about themselves.
 01-30-2009, 02:11 PM         #427
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
feeling the need to rep for a man you never met is exaclty what a groupie ithats why you call Joey fans groupies cause they rep for a man that they never met :greetings10:

actually I did meet Saigon, but thats besides the point... I'm reppin Saigon in this battle specifically because he won and all these Joey d*ckriders refuse to take Joey d*ck out they mouth and give the man his just-due :greetings10:

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-30-2009 at 02:18 PM..
 01-30-2009, 02:35 PM         #428
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
That's the same sh*t I been saying this entire time. Anybody who comes into a thread over and over and over and over again for somebody that they claim that they don't like must be a complete fu*king loser. All that time and energy wasted just to say the samething it's fu*king pathetic. Only bum a.ss losers do that kinda sh*t so that they can feel good about themselves.
what I don't understand is what makes this more of a Joe Budden threat than a Saigon thread?... I thought the whole point of this thread is to discuss your opinion of the Battle.. Every post that I've made in this thread was in relation to the actual topic of the thread.. Why does it make me more of a loser to say Saigon won/Joey lost that it does for anyone else that comes in here and says "Saigon Lost"?? -Isn't that what we're supposed to be debating??

-You on the other hand have at least DOUBLE the amount of posts in this thread, none of which have anything to do with the topic at hand... You even stated in one of them that you can care less about either of the two and are just in here talkin sh*t "just because"... All your posts are on some irrelevant homo-erotic e-thuggin sh*t .. 'FOH with all this..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-30-2009 at 02:38 PM..
 01-30-2009, 02:50 PM         #429
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
there are 100 million websites and you can't find anything better to do then talk about something for a whole week?

you been on Budden's d*ck more then any1. for a week you been sayin the same sh*t. I gaurantee you get no pus*y
-coming from a n*gga that also has about double the amount of posts that I have in this thread .. I think you f*g**ts are all just a little extra salty today because your man-crush got exposed for using lines he found on the internet

Thats an automatic DQ - Joey Lost :greetings10:
 02-02-2009, 12:05 PM         #430
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

9 years ago '07        #431
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
them smack and f!ght club n*ggaz should get at him.............
n*gga talked reckless on the low at the end about them....
 9 years ago '04        #432
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i hat dj vlad hes a parasite
 9 years ago '04        #433
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
man.... i stopped listening to the songs...then i called up my boy... me and him never agree on sh*t...i still say nas beat jigga and he says jigga beat nas... no one i know ( a lot of people who dont give a fu*k about joe budden) says saigon won. i aint say ish about who i thought won, or how many days for a response...na.... saigon LOST. and eryone says the same exact thing... the line where budden said..., i thought it would be fun, but thats deaded to me, at this point im battling my own perception, trying to beat whats expected of me was the finisher... YES they laughed at Saigons diss, espescially when he flipped pump it up, but it was like... they would say budden was more technical and had less filler lines... so.. i dunno but DCMDVA basically says budden won. i mean... i have every piece of saigon music and joe's music, so im not really partial. I became a budden fan more because saigon went mia with no material, and all i saw him on was entourage so... i need to know what made sai's punchlines even remotely close to budden's?
 9 years ago '06        #434
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
"i never had an album out..so u know im doing something right"
 02-03-2009, 08:58 AM         #435
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone is lying....
 02-03-2009, 10:40 AM         #436
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joeys been pretty quiet. :(
 9 years ago '07        #437
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70031 70031
Hell yeah, someone is lying and joe budden hasn't responded yet....

Oh well
 02-03-2009, 10:48 AM         #438
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is all aime thinking.......calm down stans........

i really think the saigon lines talking about his son got to joe
i think they did have a phone convo.....but nobody begged anyone
i think joe told saigon "no more son lines"
i think sai then said "no more diss records"

thats why joe didn't come with anything after pushing buddens.....

i also think......the lines about his girl fu*king around and being a ho
got to joe too......

Because out of nowhere he comes with the "Most secure boyfriend" video

trying to make it seem like hes cool with his girl being like that

this is all aimes thinking.....

i think joe really got hurt inside

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 02-03-2009 at 10:51 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #439
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
This sh*t is irrelevant now. Everybody wanting some slaughterhouse sh*t or paying attention to the destruction of Rick Ross.
 02-03-2009, 11:53 AM         #440
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
where al the joey d*ckriders??? its been like 2 weeks and the ball is still in his court. i remember everyone saying saigon lost because had had 4 days to write a response. joey has had 2 WEEKS!!! to all the budden d*ckriders, your man is acting like a scared punk right now. when is he gonna go in? saigon is even waiting. joey lost.

man this beef is a wrap.. Joey knows in his heart that he got caught cheating and is (rightfully) ashamed of himself... I'm sure he realizes anything he says from this point forward is irrelevant and pointless - its still an automatic loss :fawkdance:

@ all the hibernating Budden stans though, I know its gotta be embarrasing to see your favorite rapper get "Milli Vanillie'd" :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy