most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #401
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
 daliff89 said:
Joell is the worst in Slaughterhouse

Royce > Crooked > Joe > Joell

but honestly, you're an idiot if you're forming a group and searching for wack dudes to rap with.....
Here's mine...

Crooked > Joell > Joe > Royce.
 01-29-2009, 09:58 PM         #402
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
How do you know I don't know anything? But I won't get into that, cause I ain't trying to to debate. If you know what I mean. And why do you a.ssume he doesn't get decent gigs? As a matter of fact, he got off some pretty big tour gigs with Jay Z and Rick Ross. So he already made his rounds. In terms of touring. But homie had to take off, to get his personal life together. Which is why we didn't hear from here for a year. So it wasn't like he wasn't working. But I digress, carry on.

Naw, everybody been saying Crooked I and Joell outshined him. Before Saigon even said it. But to be truthful, I always thought Joe was boring. And his voice and delivery is horrible. I'm not saying he can't spit a couple bars. But he's clearly missing something. But that's just my opinion.
no simp intended.....what do u look like
 9 years ago '08        #403
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 1388 1388
 coolio said:
austin is that u?
On a serious note... I've been thinkin' that too. Her supposedly knowin stuff about dude... she said she knew about his baby moms... no one else did. Sai was surprised Joe knew statin that's inside info. So, if she knows this 'inside info'... she might be an affiliate, a stalker, a liar, or 'Austin'
Scary. (No offense)

Cooked Brickz said:
Here's mine...

Eh... Mines is more like Crooked > Joell=Joe > Royce
 01-30-2009, 05:57 AM         #404
DJ_GlEnWoOd_915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
Here's mine...

Here's mine...

Crooked>Royce>Joell>Joe

joe verse's be mad a.ss. its like he cant keep with the others. listen to his verses on the slaughterhouse records.
 01-30-2009, 06:35 AM         #405
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Joell is the worst in Slaughterhouse

Royce > Crooked > Joe > Joell

but honestly, you're an idiot if you're forming a group and searching for wack dudes to rap with.....
hahah, this is the complete opposite of what I think

How Crooked I can be better than Joell Ortiz is a complete insult to lyricism
 01-30-2009, 07:27 AM         #406
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
@ this hoe a.ss n*gga.. so quick to respond to every comment I make about this clown Ol' Kevin Cosner/Bodyguard a.ss n*gga - don't get mad because everything I've been saying is 100% truth.. Saigon caught his a.ss using punchlines that were posted on his forums and called him out on it that fake a.ss sh*t... if he so lyrical and clever why he need help from you nerdy a.ss e-thuggin d*ck smokers? ..And he STILL lost even with ya'll help.. Stay :angry12: pus*y..

Your a bi*ch and if I saw you in person I'd punch you in your t*tties and spit in your face.. This is the same broad that said "SHE WOULD NOT GO BACK ANd FOURTH WITH ME" yet she's still here. Your showing that your sensitive and that your a little d*ck sucking girl..All you say is BUDDEN LOST, BUDDEN LOST, YALL ARE STANS YALL ARE STANS Everybody go back and look at thie bi*ch n*ggas post and see that he says the same sh*t everytime he post..Ho can you hate on a n*gga everyday of your life?:wtf: Clearly "JOE BUDDEN STAYS ON HER MIND" or why else would she keep bringing her a.ss in here to say the same sh*t.Anybody here want some pus*y? If so just lift this n*ggas skirt up and unvail his cold wet yet nicely shaved v*gina:greetings10:
 01-30-2009, 07:31 AM         #407
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
Exactly ..that should honestly be an automatic disqualification ..whats sad is this n*gga Buddens still got smashed

Joey stans take yet another L :greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #408
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 72 72
 Robby Digital said:
They simply haven't crossed paths yet ...C'mon dogg if this n*gga can walk into a Mobb Deep show, go on stage and KO Prodigy in front of his whole Entourage (yeah he got chased by like 40 n*ggaz after that but still had the heart to do it ) what would keep him from doing the same to Budden if he really wanted to take it there?.. I'm sure Joe realizes that and I'm also sure Just Blaze, knowing the type of individual Saigon is, asked him to chill and keep it on wax... I myself would prefer them to keep it on wax honestly, its obvious Sai would destroy that n*gga in a f!ght - but that wouldn't really benefit anyone
I see what you're saying...what i'm saying to you though, is for this case you just said...that they haven't crossed paths yet, then why can't the same be said that Joe Budden hasn't recorded the diss yet? it's the same sh*t....can't give leway to one and then try to call the other on the same thing...bottom line they both callin each other's bluff.
 9 years ago '04        #409
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
WORLD INTERNET USAGE AND POPULATION STATISTICS

WORLD TOTAL = 1,463,632,361 internet users....

its funny when people say "only on the net" when 2/3 of AMERICA is on the net, half of europe etc are on the net etc...act like the internet people dont exist outside a screen name
 9 years ago '08        #410
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 The 8th Wonder said:
Your a bi*ch and if I saw you in person I'd punch you in your t*tties and spit in your face.. This is the same broad that said "SHE WOULD NOT GO BACK ANd FOURTH WITH ME" yet she's still here. Your showing that your sensitive and that your a little d*ck sucking girl..All you say is BUDDEN LOST, BUDDEN LOST, YALL ARE STANS YALL ARE STANS Everybody go back and look at thie bi*ch n*ggas post and see that he says the same sh*t everytime he post..Ho can you hate on a n*gga everyday of your life?:wtf: Clearly "JOE BUDDEN STAYS ON HER MIND" or why else would she keep bringing her a.ss in here to say the same sh*t.Anybody here want some pus*y? If so just lift this n*ggas skirt up and unvail his cold wet yet nicely shaved v*gina:greetings10:
:::owned:

The 8th Wonder said:

[pic - click to view]

01-30-2009, 09:16 AM         #411
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
...e-thuggery at its finest.. what kind of sad pathetic loser threatens someone over the internet? corny a.ss n*gga, as much time as you spend on the internet you should already know thats one of the lamest things anyone can do n*gga you just completely exposed yourself for the nerdy a.ss e-thuggin cornball I already knew you were.. ..just sad really, I almost feel sorry for your pathetic misable existance.. do the world a favor and just :hang: yourself :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #412
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
I hope joe will not drop a new diss track
saigon try to save his face by confusing people in all interview
this beef is now extremly boring and corny
all i need is padded room and warning shots 2 tracks
 01-30-2009, 09:36 AM         #413
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
:e-thuggery at its finest.. what kind of sad pathetic loser threatens someone over the internet? corny a.ss n*gga, as much time as you spend on the internet you should already know thats one of the lamest things anyone can do n*gga you just completely exposed yourself for the nerdy a.ss e-thuggin cornball I already knew you were.. ..just sad really, I almost feel sorry for your pathetic misable existance.. do the world a favor and just :hang: yourself :

You really are a dumb a.ss negro aren't you.You feel sorry for me when you said that you were done responding like a week ago. If that's the case then why are you still here? You know that im hurting your feelings to that's why you continue to respond. Your feminine pride keeps getting in the way huh lil mama? Still making your way to joe budden threads I see Now that's what the fu*k I call pathetic. I'd still punch you in your t*tties. I'd never hit a woman, but I'd punch a lil f*g**t a.ss broad like you then p!ss on your face.:greetings10:

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-30-2009 at 09:38 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #414
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
rd 1 joe. rd 2 sai
 9 years ago '05        #415
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
crooked i the best rhymer
royce got tha best delivery
joe is best lyricist and songwritter
joell aint the best of something (maybe flow) but he's nice in all categorie
 9 years ago '06        #416
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,213 | Props total: 1787 1787
 pokora said:
crooked i the best rhymer
royce got tha best delivery
joe is best lyricist and songwritter
joell aint the best of something (maybe flow) but he's nice in all categorie
Exactly and Joe got out shined by Crooked on the Slaughter house record but thats it....but if u dont think Joe verse wasnt number 1 or 2 on Move u lost....

but slaughter is best group we heard in a while
 9 years ago '04        #417
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^his verse on "Move On" was def the longest......but i find it boring when he raps on tracks with these dudes....cuz his mic presence, his flow & his delivery are not up to par with Crooked, Royce or Ortiz.......Budden sounds boring next to them.......in fact, his part of each song, i skip thru, so i can get to the Crooked or Ortiz part.....and i listen to Royce's verse before him......but then i just skim thru his............and i'm not a hater, i'm a Budden fan........

but keeping it real.....

Budden sounds like an amature next to these guys....
 9 years ago '08        #418
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 304 304
imo budden does better solo than his group sh*t (MM2 is arguably the best cd that either of em have released), his punchlines still are dope (pain in his life for ex.) but iunno why he aint bringing that same heat in the slaughterhouse cuts

also, didnt saigon deny any phone call happened between him/budden/Just Blaze? but he said he told budden to stop dissing him and leave him alone on the phone

Last edited by Loyalist; 01-30-2009 at 12:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #419
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Robby Digital said:
...e-thuggery at its finest.. what kind of sad pathetic loser threatens someone over the internet? corny a.ss n*gga, as much time as you spend on the internet you should already know thats one of the lamest things anyone can do n*gga you just completely exposed yourself for the nerdy a.ss e-thuggin cornball I already knew you were.. ..just sad really, I almost feel sorry for your pathetic misable existance.. do the world a favor and just :hang: yourself :greetings10:
yet u praise saigon and suck his d*ck when he releases videos ON THE INTERNET saying he wants to beat up joe...

man it's so easy to make these f*g**ts look stupid it's not even funny
 01-30-2009, 12:41 PM         #420
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
yet u praise saigon and suck his d*ck when he releases videos ON THE INTERNET saying he wants to beat up joe...

man it's so easy to make these f*g**ts look stupid it's not even funny
oh the irony...

Do I really need to explain the difference between Saigon threatening Joe Budden over the internet and 8th Wonder threatening me over the internet?? If Saigon say he's gonna beat up Joey when he sees him, Saigon (as well as everyone else for that matter) knows EXACTLY who he's threatening and Joey knows exactly who he's being threatened by.. If they happen to cross paths in real life, they're both going to know each other and remember what was said on the internet. When a corny a.ss little punk kid like 8th Wonder says he's going to "beat me up and spit in my face" when he sees me, its complete bufoonery because we're two completely anonymous people chatting on a forum.. Its obvious we will never cross paths in real life and wouldn't even know it if we did - so only a complete loser who's probably a little pus*y that gets bullied at school everyday in real life would go on the internet and make anonymous threats to someone he'll never have to encounter :greetings10:

Any questions?

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-30-2009 at 12:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy