Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #381
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
saigons a f*g**t homo thug i cant believe we lost big l to be replaced by fools like saigon this dude couldnt rap a sandwich he is a.ss str8 anyone thinks differently explain how just blaze sold saigons beat to ti and the song blew up. even a jayz feature didnt help this fool
 9 years ago '06        #382
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
"He's an underachiever. Some times i look at myself and say "at least im not doing as bad as joe budden""

funny thing is budden is doing much better than saigon

saigon's in denial

[pic - click to view]

"platinum recording artist"

they even gotta lie to try and get people to go see his little shows that he's getting 500$ for
 01-29-2009, 05:27 PM         #383
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
Padded Room February 24th, that's all I have to say.
Yeah and I'm sure all you internet groupies are actually gonna go out and buy it :rolleyes:

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-29-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 01-29-2009, 05:28 PM         #384
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
"He's an underachiever. Some times i look at myself and say "at least im not doing as bad as joe budden""

saigon's in denial

[pic - click to view]

they even gotta lie to try and get people to go see his little shows that he's getting 500$ for
...thats some funny sh*t, i can't even front..
 01-29-2009, 05:40 PM         #385
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Your a fu*king f*g**t. You post in every fu*king joe budden thread saying the say stupid sh*t. How many times can a bi*ch made n*gga hate on one man. You say the same sh*t over and over and over. Then you got the nerve to tell other n*ggas to stay off the net and get a life when half of your gay a.ss post are in joe budden related threads. Your a fu*king idiot.
@ this hoe a.ss n*gga.. so quick to respond to every comment I make about this clown Ol' Kevin Cosner/Bodyguard a.ss n*gga - don't get mad because everything I've been saying is 100% truth.. Saigon caught his a.ss using punchlines that were posted on his forums and called him out on it that fake a.ss sh*t... if he so lyrical and clever why he need help from you nerdy a.ss e-thuggin d*ck smokers? ..And he STILL lost even with ya'll help.. Stay :angry12: pus*y..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-29-2009 at 05:41 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #386
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:

saigon's in denial

We all know he's not a platinum artist. But don't blame him, he didn't make the flyer LOL. Anyway, the only reason he's even doing this show, is because his family stays in Newburgh. That's why he took the gig.
 01-29-2009, 05:47 PM         #387
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this lil beef sh*t is good publicity for the both of them really
 9 years ago '05        #388
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 klew said:
Saigon sound scared in the interview.
He Wasmt Scared....That n*gga Was Hyped Up and Couldnt Get His Words Right. I Mean Come On....If A n*gga Was Lying On You and You Had Dirt On Him and Yo a.ss Would Get Excited To Put That n*gga On Blast Too On The Radio....

Saigon >>>>>>

Saigon Bringing His bi*ch Invole Now.....OH OHHHHHHHH.

"i give you some attention. fu*k around and your be back on the net with a fu*king black eye." - Saigon
 9 years ago '05        #389
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
...."thats that angel dust...you know he be on it" L0L

GET'EM!!
GET'EM!!
GET'EM!!

I Didnt Know The Joe Budden Stans Threw Rhymes To Joe For A Diss Record. Thats A Big Big Big No No....Thats Like Having A One On One Rap Battle...Face To Face But You Reading Off Q Cards On The Side.
 01-29-2009, 06:02 PM         #390
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...."thats that angel dust...you know he be on it" L0L

GET'EM!!
GET'EM!!
GET'EM!!

I Didnt Know The Joe Budden Stans Threw Rhymes To Joe For A Diss Record. Thats A Big Big Big No No....Thats Like Having A One On One Rap Battle...Face To Face But You Reading Off Q Cards On The Side.
Exactly ..that should honestly be an automatic disqualification ..whats sad is this n*gga Buddens still got smashed

Joey stans take yet another L :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #391
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
whats really funny is budden stans rhymes >>> pushing buddens
 9 years ago '04        #392
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
lmao @ this entire thread, and how Sai fans tryna cover for this dude wack a.ss character

ya'll look super retarded
 9 years ago '04        #393
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
ROFL @ "platinum"

and ROFL @ that n*gga flyer

might be thee worst graphics i ever seen

the bar near the frankford terminal that used to host shows had better graphics and the most famous person to do a show there was like Red Brick Syndicate lmao

Sai lost
 9 years ago '05        #394
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
This n*gga Saigon buggin

"the bi*ch work at badabing"

lol
 9 years ago '06        #395
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
@ this hoe a.ss n*gga.. so quick to respond to every comment I make about this clown Ol' Kevin Cosner/Bodyguard a.ss n*gga - don't get mad because everything I've been saying is 100% truth.. Saigon caught his a.ss using punchlines that were posted on his forums and called him out on it that fake a.ss sh*t... if he so lyrical and clever why he need help from you nerdy a.ss e-thuggin d*ck smokers? ..And he STILL lost even with ya'll help.. Stay :angry12: pus*y..

lmao the only thing he said that he saw on the board was the "went in a tight end, came out a wide receiver" which is actually an old and pretty well known joke

nothing else..so w/e u just said doesn't really doesn't mean sh*t since it's not true

and i know u knew this already but u can keep pretending and playing stupid for the sake of making up an argument

MissLoveOne said:
We all know he's not a platinum artist. But don't blame him, he didn't make the flyer LOL. Anyway, the only reason he's even doing this show, is because his family stays in Newburgh. That's why he took the gig.
how would u know that the only reason he took it? he probably doesnt get many offers to do gigs so he'd be an idiot not to do it

Last edited by coolio; 01-29-2009 at 07:51 PM..
 01-29-2009, 07:53 PM         #396
'79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
ROFL @ "platinum"

and ROFL @ that n*gga flyer

might be thee worst graphics i ever seen

naw this album cover is the worst hands down :agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by '79; 01-29-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #397
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
lmao u wouldnt even think that if u hadnt heard saigon say it ^
 9 years ago '06        #398
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:
lmao the only thing he said that he saw on the board was the "went in a tight end, came out a wide receiver" which is actually an old and pretty well known joke

nothing else..so w/e u just said doesn't really doesn't mean sh*t since it's not true

and i know u knew this already but u can keep pretending and playing stupid for the sake of making up an argument

how would u know that the only reason he took it? he probably doesnt get many offers to do gigs so he'd be an idiot not to do it
How do you know I don't know anything? But I won't get into that, cause I ain't trying to to debate. If you know what I mean. And why do you a.ssume he doesn't get decent gigs? As a matter of fact, he got off some pretty big tour gigs with Jay Z and Rick Ross. So he already made his rounds. In terms of touring. But homie had to take off, to get his personal life together. Which is why we didn't hear from here for a year. So it wasn't like he wasn't working. But I digress, carry on.

coolio said:
lmao u wouldnt even think that if u hadnt heard saigon say it ^
Naw, everybody been saying Crooked I and Joell outshined him. Before Saigon even said it. But to be truthful, I always thought Joe was boring. And his voice and delivery is horrible. I'm not saying he can't spit a couple bars. But he's clearly missing something. But that's just my opinion.
 9 years ago '05        #399
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Joell is the worst in Slaughterhouse

Royce > Crooked > Joe > Joell

but honestly, you're an idiot if you're forming a group and searching for wack dudes to rap with.....
 9 years ago '06        #400
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
How do you know I don't know anything? But I won't get into that, cause I ain't trying to to debate. If you know what I mean. And why do you a.ssume he doesn't get decent gigs? As a matter of fact, he got off some pretty big tour gigs with Jay Z and Rick Ross. So he already made his rounds. In terms of touring. But homie had to take off, to get his personal life together. Which is why we didn't hear from here for a year. So it wasn't like he wasn't working. But I digress, carry on.

Naw, everybody been saying Crooked I and Joell outshined him. Before Saigon even said it. But to be truthful, I always thought Joe was boring. And his voice and delivery is horrible. I'm not saying he can't spit a couple bars. But he's clearly missing something. But that's just my opinion.
austin is that u?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy